[ROM] Pixel Experience for Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016) [SM-J320FN/F/G/M] [UNOFFICIAL]

which stable camera to use in pixel experience 7.1.2?

• Shap Lineage Os

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Aosp Camera 7.1.1

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Search This thread
Reactions: amnesia82

SCREENISH_

May 22, 2022
Working on J320M but I used boot.img Lineage OS 14

Screenshot_20220522-124006.png

Last edited by a moderator:

amnesia82

Apr 13, 2013
Hi guys,
I can t install this rom. I ve installed twrp 3.6.1.9. But when i try flash from twrp and from sd card there are some errors. (Check img) On reboot it install old original rom 5.1 and not the new one. Please can you help me?
Sorry for my english.
Many thanx

Hi guys,
I can t install this rom. I ve installed twrp 3.6.1.9. But when i try flash from twrp and from sd card there are some errors. (Check img) On reboot it install old original rom 5.1 and not the new one. Please can you help me?
Sorry for my english.
Many thanx
Hi, I'm the dev of TWRP 3.6.1-9. Where did you download it from? Do you use the latest update?

amnesia82

Apr 13, 2013
Hi, I'm the dev of TWRP 3.6.1-9. Where did you download it from? Do you use the latest update?
Hi dev,
From this page:
And give me these errors

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220524-193035.jpg
    Screenshot_20220524-193035.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 15
Hi dev,
From this page:
And give me these errors
Haha no, jfltexx is Galaxy S4 :)
Here you can reach the original working TWRP: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...y-j3-2016-sm-j320fn-f-g-m-unofficial.4418933/

amnesia82

Apr 13, 2013

Attachments

• IMG_20220524_194756.jpg
    IMG_20220524_194756.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 11
Reactions: notnoelchannel

amnesia82

Apr 13, 2013
Remove battery, hold home + volume up + power button to boot to recovery
Ok my mistake. Take off battery and now have install twrp. There is a little bug or maybe some config error. I need mount and unmount sd card. Because twrp don't recognize my sd card at first time. Now flash rom...
Many many thanx for your help!!!

Attachments

• IMG_20220524_202935.jpg
    IMG_20220524_202935.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 14
Reactions: notnoelchannel
Dev sorry another problem. Phone stuck on bootimg.
Where am I doing wrong? 🤔
You didn't wipe the neccessary things that are needed

Go back into TWRP, click the "Wipe" section, tick System, Data, Cache, Dalvik / ART Cache, and swipe the "Swipe to wipe" button

And after that, reinstall the rom

amnesia82

Apr 13, 2013
You didn't wipe the neccessary things that are needed

Go back into TWRP, click the "Wipe" section, tick System, Data, Cache, Dalvik / ART Cache, and swipe the "Swipe to wipe" button

And after that, reinstall the rom
No boss. No way. I can't solve. Still stuck on boot logo.

Attachments

• IMG_20220524_204239.jpg
    IMG_20220524_204239.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 4

SCREENISH_

May 22, 2022

Ok now i've flash this file on odin 3.13. And try again update from sd card. But give me same error and install old original fw.
This is J320M

I do the same. Take boot.img from lineage rom 14.1 and change with the original in this rom. Finally its installed!!!!! I don't understan well... Why?¿!
because Pixel Experience ROM is a Lineage OS base and boot.img is a J320M kernel and this Pixel Experience uses a kernel only for J320F/FN, but you applied a kernel which is OS compatible, as I said earlier, this Pixel Experience used Lineage OS as a base and that's why boot.img (kernel) is compatible.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thank your for the reply, ill search for it, I was using sm-j320fn-twrp-3.6.1-20220506
    try using twrp 3.2.1-0
    Hiya, folks! Does anyone have a suggestion as to why my device (J320FN on PE) would not be able to read my SIM card? It was locked to O2 from stock, so should I have done anything before flash? Many thanks for your time!
    Do you use an O2 card?
    607214e1-3902-4519-b7d9-f0c6ce77c498.jpg

PixelExperience for Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016) [j3xnlte/j3xlte]
    Code:
    *** Disclamer
    /*
     * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...).
     * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it!
     * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
     * Same statement for XDA.

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an ROM with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Based on Android 7.1.2

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FMRadio
    Sound / vibration
    Cast screen

Known issues
    Maybe something which i didn't noticed

Screenshot_20220312-153833.pngScreenshot_20220313-002958.pngScreenshot_20220312-153906.png

Installation instructions
    Code:
    Method for J320F-FN version
    1. Install TWRP Recovery according to the instructions in the post header.

2. Download the Archive.

3. We go into TWRP Recovery.

4. We drop the archive on the Memory Card. If there is no memory card, skip step 5.

5. Do Wipe - (Cleaning), click Advanced Wipe - (Selective cleaning), select System, Data, Cache, Internal Storage - (Device memory). And we do Svayp for cleaning.

6. For whom there is no Memory card. We do Wipe - (Cleaning), click Advanced Wipe - (Selective cleaning), Select System, Data Cache, Internal Storage - (Device memory). And we do Svayp for cleaning. And after that we connect the phone to the PC and drop the archive into memory.

7. Click Install - (Installation) now depending on where you threw the firmware on the Memory Card or in the device's memory. We find the archive and click on it and make a Swipe for the Firmware. And we are waiting. After completion, click Reboot System - (Reboot into the OS).

8. We pass the Setup Wizard.

9. Enjoy the firmware.

J320FN: 18/03/2022
    J320F: 18/03/2022

Android OS version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    Security patch level: February 2022
    Source code: https://github.com/PixelExperience
    Kernel Code:
    https://github.com/djeman/android_kernel_samsung_sharkls/tree/cm-14.1
    ROM Developer: ALEKSKART
    Hey guys,

Dropping by here to clean the thread and drop this warning. Read and follow the Forum Rules. Specifically:

2.1 Language: XDA is a worldwide community. As a result, what may be OK to say in your part of the world, may not be OK elsewhere. Please don't direct profanity, sexually explicit language or other offensive content toward Members or their work. Conversely, while reading posts from other members, remember that the word you find offensive may not be offensive to the writer. Tolerance is a two-way street.

2.3 Flaming / Lack of respect: XDA is about sharing and this does not involve virtual yelling (flaming) or rudeness. Flaming or posting with a lack of respect is unacceptable. Treat new members in the manner in which you would like to have been treated when you were a new member. When dealing with any member, provide them with guidance, advice and instructions when you can, showing them respect and courtesy. Never post in a demanding, argumentative, disrespectful or self-righteous manner.

Regards,
    theimpulson
    Working on J320M but I used boot.img Lineage OS 14

Screenshot_20220522-124006.png
    wow
    View attachment 5558863
    PixelExperience for Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016) [j3xnlte/j3xlte]
    Code:
    *** Disclamer
    /*
     * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...).
     * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it!
     * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
     * Same statement for XDA.

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an ROM with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Based on Android 7.1.2

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FMRadio
    Sound / vibration
    Cast screen

Known issues
    Maybe something which i didn't noticed

Installation instructions
    Code:
    Method for J320F-FN version
    1. Install TWRP Recovery according to the instructions in the post header.

2. Download the Archive.

3. We go into TWRP Recovery.

4. We drop the archive on the Memory Card. If there is no memory card, skip step 5.

5. Do Wipe - (Cleaning), click Advanced Wipe - (Selective cleaning), select System, Data, Cache, Internal Storage - (Device memory). And we do Svayp for cleaning.

6. For whom there is no Memory card. We do Wipe - (Cleaning), click Advanced Wipe - (Selective cleaning), Select System, Data Cache, Internal Storage - (Device memory). And we do Svayp for cleaning. And after that we connect the phone to the PC and drop the archive into memory.

7. Click Install - (Installation) now depending on where you threw the firmware on the Memory Card or in the device's memory. We find the archive and click on it and make a Swipe for the Firmware. And we are waiting. After completion, click Reboot System - (Reboot into the OS).

8. We pass the Setup Wizard.

9. Enjoy the firmware.

J320FN: 11/03/2022
    J320F: 11/03/2022

Android OS version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    Security patch level: February 2022
    Source code: https://github.com/PixelExperience
    Kernel Code:
    https://github.com/djeman/android_kernel_samsung_sharkls/tree/cm-14.1
    ROM Developer: ALEKSKART
    wow. amazing!
    I don't know sorry..maybe the SM-J120H developers made it
    I haven't ported it from j120h. I BUILT It FOR J320FN!!!!

Do you know who made this Pixel Experience?
    Sorry my English I from Brazil xD
    I put it together for j320fn and no one else!