• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

rab135

May 30, 2021
Hello,

first of all, thank you for your work. Unfortunately there aren't many decent roms for this device and I'm really glad to have found one of my favorites being maintained.

In the first post you mention that the solution to lag and google assistant voice recognition not working is to flash the latest device firmware. Well I followed the ROM installation guide which included flashing the latest FW and still experienced stutters during media playback and a dysfunctional assistant. I then downloaded and flashed the latest firmware again, to no avail.

Sadly, I couldn't find a way to contact you on telegram.

My Device:
Redmi Note 9 Pro Global (joyeuse)

Source for the Firmware:

Any Ideas what I could try?

Thank You

Mohit20196

May 31, 2021
One of the best custom rom ......but there is a little issue i.e I'm getting random reboots...plss fix it.... One of the bestest devloper who bulided this rom....surely going to donate an amount to u...

Reactions: 0kanenas0

@retutal

Jun 17, 2016
PH
Honor 6X
Xiaomi Mi 10T / 10T Pro
I didn't have to disable anything. Was getting random reboots and stuttering media playback, but I just made sure everything was updated in the Play Store and haven't had a single issue since. YMMV...
Planning to flash this on my Redmi Note 9 Pro (joyeuse). And I have a few questions. Does clean flashing the latest build bypass any of the mentioned bugs? Also, how is the stock camera? Is the Xiaomi camera installed? I appreciate it. :)

Reactions: Moe_KH

Moe_KH

Jun 7, 2021
Planning to flash this on my Redmi Note 9 Pro (joyeuse). And I have a few questions. Does clean flashing the latest build bypass any of the mentioned bugs? Also, how is the stock camera? Is the Xiaomi camera installed? I appreciate it. :)
I don't advise you to flash this Rom as it was discontinued, and has several bugs even if you clean flash it, maybe try PixelPlusUI 3.7 by xprdigital.

0kanenas0

May 12, 2016
Herakleion
Redmi Note 9 Pro
Thanks for the suggestion. Does it work well with RN9Pro (joyeuse) without bugs? What about the camera app? Thanks again for replying.
I had lots of random power offs, not reboots. Flashed yuki kennel and it seems to have improved the situation but it still happens some times. I'm on Joyeuse, PixelPlusUI 3.7 with Yuki kernel.

It's still buggy overall.

Reactions: Moe_KH
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    pixel-experience-android-11.png

Pixel Experience for Miatoll Devices

What is Pixel Experience?

PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation).

What's Working

Wifi
    Bluetooth
    Hotspot
    Camera
    etc.etc.etc

Bug's

You Tell Me

Downloads

DOWNLOAD

Support Group

Telegram

Flashing Instructions:

- Reboot to recovery
    - Wipe system, data, cache, dalvik and internal storage
    - Format Data>>Yes
    - Reboot to recovery
    - Flash latest device firmware
    - Flash ROM
    - Reboot to system

Don't Flash GApps. Gapps are included.

- Android OS version: 11.0.0_r33
    - Security patch level: May 2021

- Kernel Source : https://github.com/ArrowOS-Devices/android_kernel_xiaomi_sm6250
    - Source code: https://github.com/PixelExperience
    - ROM Developer: jhenrique09
    - Build Maintainer: XRPDigital

Version Information
    - Build Type: UNOFFICIAL

Created 11/04/2021
    Build Last Update 23/05/2021

This is disappointing news. Once again, miatoll is without an official PE maintainer.
    We back Again...
    -----BACK AGAIN----WILL PUBLISH NEW VERSION
    Glad to hear you're back 👍 all I want is a stable ROM that isn't miui 🙃 apart from the occasional reboot - this ROM is great
    IT WORKS!!! Here were the steps I did.

Orange Fox Latest
    Wiped all options.
    Formatted data
    reboot recovery
    Flash 12.0.1.0 R Global Firmware
    Flashed 0402 pixel plus version.
    Rebooted.

Thanks a ton man. Now I can finally use Android 11. You have a donate link?