Rom pixel experience plus 11 v1.3 for atom ( redmi 10x 5g)

Search This thread

alucard2409

Oct 10, 2014
These are the steps to install?
  1. Download and flash MIUI stable version 12.5.4
  2. Download the ROM package below and check the MD5
  3. Wipe data.
  4. Using TWRP or OrangeFox to flash the ROM package.
  5. Enjoy it !
But when is vbmeta.img installed?
or it is not necessary

Reactions: bangnv

alucard2409

Oct 10, 2014
I already installed it (with the previous steps, without vbmeta) without any problem. everything works perfectly, it looks great. :love:
Only the camera application is very simple, I tried the TrCamera (gcam mod) recommended for redmi 10x pro it works great for photos but low quality video.
Any recommendation? :unsure:

memess

Dec 20, 2008
Redmi 10X / 10X Pro
Hi all,
I discover this post and I am happy to see the light at the end of the tunnel ;-)
Do you think that an official version for the 5G pro (bomb) will be released?
Has anyone already tested this version on the "bomb"?
Does the goole play services "location history" work?
Thanks

bangnv

Mar 17, 2022
Hello everyone,
I just bought a second hand Redmi 10x 5g phone. (my sony Xz2 just got stolen).
After a few days of searching, I finally found this rom for Redmi 10x 5g.
I have no experience with installing rom on redmi/xiaomi (sony installs rom very easily).
I have learned about the conditions to install xiaomi rom.
I have unlocked bootloader.
Usually when I install rom I have to install twrp, I'm not sure if my device has been installed. My device is on Android 11, latest MIUI 12.5.8.0 Stable.
I want to install this Rom Pixel Experience Plus 11.0 For Redmi 10X 5G v1.4, can you tell me the steps I need to do? And if you have any attention, please note it for me (back up rom or any necessary files...).
I know to install rom with TWRP + file.zip stored in internal memory, but on this page there are too many files, I don't know how to do it.
I only know the first step is to install TWRP => then install MIUI 22.1.19 (as recommended by the rom installer).
I don't know what to do next. Hope everybody help please. Thank you very much!
rom pixel atom_10x 5g.png

Reactions: nelvillaceran

nelvillaceran

Feb 23, 2020
Hello everyone,
I just bought a second hand Redmi 10x 5g phone. (my sony Xz2 just got stolen).
After a few days of searching, I finally found this rom for Redmi 10x 5g.
I have no experience with installing rom on redmi/xiaomi (sony installs rom very easily).
I have learned about the conditions to install xiaomi rom.
I have unlocked bootloader.
Usually when I install rom I have to install twrp, I'm not sure if my device has been installed. My device is on Android 11, latest MIUI 12.5.8.0 Stable.
I want to install this Rom Pixel Experience Plus 11.0 For Redmi 10X 5G v1.4, can you tell me the steps I need to do? And if you have any attention, please note it for me (back up rom or any necessary files...).
I know to install rom with TWRP + file.zip stored in internal memory, but on this page there are too many files, I don't know how to do it.
I only know the first step is to install TWRP => then install MIUI 22.1.19 (as recommended by the rom installer).
I don't know what to do next. Hope everybody help please. Thank you very much!
I got the same problem like yours before. Sony phones can be installed custom easily, but this MTK devices of MIUI specially their rom can easily result to deadboot/hardbrick. I bricked my Redmi 10x 5g 3x already(I paid twice to a technician but third time is a charm) before I got grasp how to safe install custom rom like Pixel. You can follow this group @ telegram: https://web.telegram.org/z/#-1194262345 . They guided me how to revive my dead 10x5g and how to install custom rom.

• Love

bangnv

Mar 17, 2022
I got the same problem like yours before. Sony phones can be installed custom easily, but this MTK devices of MIUI specially their rom can easily result to deadboot/hardbrick. I bricked my Redmi 10x 5g 3x already(I paid twice to a technician but third time is a charm) before I got grasp how to safe install custom rom like Pixel. You can follow this group @ telegram: https://web.telegram.org/z/#-1194262345 . They guided me how to revive my dead 10x5g and how to install custom rom.
Thank you so much, bro. I just created a telegram account, tut this telegram link is empty, like that :D
1648185305653.png

Last edited:

bangnv

Mar 17, 2022
but i can't install TWRP (from mifirm.net). it gives this error: FAILED (status read failed (Too many links)).
I have tried to fix this error many times and tried it many times. I have tried changing to USB 2.0 drive, trying to change 2-3 connection cables ... but still can't install. (I also delete all data in MIUI recovery everytime before trying to reinstall TWRP). I was too helpless so I returned to MIUI 12.5.8.0 =)))))

nelvillaceran

Feb 23, 2020
but i can't install TWRP (from mifirm.net). it gives this error: FAILED (status read failed (Too many links)).
I have tried to fix this error many times and tried it many times. I have tried changing to USB 2.0 drive, trying to change 2-3 connection cables ... but still can't install. (I also delete all data in MIUI recovery everytime before trying to reinstall TWRP). I was too helpless so I returned to MIUI 12.5.8.0 =)))))
Wrong link sorry, use this instead: https://t.me/Xiaomi_Redmi_10X_10X_PRO

I didn't use twrp on this case, use orangefox. It works to me and also twrp caused me to bootloop. Here's the link for orangefox recovery and quite easy to install too just follow the step: https://xdaforums.com/t/recovery-unofficial-orangefox-recovery-r11-1-data-decrypt.4310405/

in my case, forget the step7, manually boot the device to recovery mode power+vol. up.

bangnv

Mar 17, 2022
Wrong link sorry, use this instead: https://t.me/Xiaomi_Redmi_10X_10X_PRO

I didn't use twrp on this case, use orangefox. It works to me and also twrp caused me to bootloop. Here's the link for orangefox recovery and quite easy to install too just follow the step: https://xdaforums.com/t/recovery-unofficial-orangefox-recovery-r11-1-data-decrypt.4310405/

in my case, forget the step7, manually boot the device to recovery mode power+vol. up.
twrp caused me to bootloop too. can you help me. please :D

Top Liked Posts