I use lastest, there are some informations about battery drain. I've charged it to 93% then went to bed browsing Facebook, YouTube and after 2 hours 14 mins -14% Then i went to bed - 9 hours, 4% battery drain without wifi, and bluetooth Turned on
Sorry, but I'm not able to satisfy your demand because I migrated to https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/rom-lineage-os-11-unofficial-kuntao.4208563/#post-84176683.
Thanks to the devs, very nice rom. I've tested this rom for 2 days, I've tried to share my findings and impressions about this rom below;
- I had also tested the previous version (22.02.2021) and found some problems especially related to the crashes of "documentui". Also, idle power consumption was a bit high. But, this new version seems to be working almost perfectly. There are no crashes related to "documentui". FP gestures and face unlock are working perfectly. F.y.i., my phone recovery is "twrp-3.5.2_9-0-kuntao" (latest one), I've made the installation with this without any problem.
- The idle power consumption (during the night) is considerably lower than the previous version. For your information, I did a test during the night for a period of 6 hours. During the test, all networks (Mobile Data, Wifi) and bluetooth were closed. I've about 150 user apps installed, also Tasker app with more than 100 profiles and tasks, all operational. GSM mode was set to 3G. Power mode was normal (no power saving mode) and the phone was not rooted. Also, I've used "NapTime" app to ensure full "deep sleep" throughout the night. After 6 hours, the battery power drop is 2% which is perfect for me. For the previous version (22.02.2021), I had made the same test under the same conditions and the power drop was %7, which was relatively high. Of course, it is never possible to think for sure that the conditions are exactly the same in the Android operating system, but I definitely guess that the power consumption is lower for this new version rom.
- I haven't done a test for daily use, but as far as I felt, the power consumption was reasonable.
- Not a big deal but, one of the problems in this version of the rom is the lack of "dark mode" during boot animation. I've tried all the possibilities, disabled/enabled dark mode in the screen settings, power downs and reboots several times, but I couldn't get "dark" boot animation, I still have light/white boot animation. The previous version did not have such an issue and after some reboots the boot animation was permanently changed to "dark mode" as expected. This is of course not a critical problem, if necessary, I planned to manually change it after a possible "rooting" of the phone.
- The pre-installed "Gallery" app is very good but impossible to update. It is linked to the "Gallery Pro" app in Play Store, I tried to update it via play store, but the installation failed. Since I have a paid version of this app, I want it updated naturally. Since it is a system app, there was nothing to do without rooting the phone. After this failure, I've rooted the phone and tried first to disable then delete the app via TitaniumBackup, but all failed. The only solution for me was to use "Debloater" module of the "Magisk". After deleting the system app and clearing the data and cache of the Play Store app (just in case), I've managed to install my "Gallery Pro" app successfuly. Actually, this is not a big problem for the users not using this paid app, or maybe there is some other practical solution that I don't know about.
- There is a screen overflow issue in the power button menu. When you set "enable advance restart" option, the size of the four-button menu is too large to fit the phone screen, as shown in the picture below. The previous version had the same problem, it seems not fixed yet. Is there any possibility for a quick fix for this? Maybe with root?
- Lastly, I have a suggestion or request for the next possible new version. Is it possible to add an option to disable the buttons "Google Assistant" and "Camera" at the bottom of the lockscreen, as in HavocOS system (no option but no buttons)? Sometimes it is very challenging not to touch these buttons when unlocking the lockscreen. Perhaps there is already a solution or option that I am not aware of.
Despite some minor bugs, this version is very successful and I decided to continue using it. I am happy with it and have almost no problems in my daily use. My previous rom was HavocOS 4.2 (A11) (not the latest one) which is very similar to this rom. In HavocOS, the options for customizations are a bit richer, but this Pixel Extended rom looks a little more suited to my taste.
Again, thanks for your efforts.
All the best
View attachment 5289197