[ROM]PixelExtended [OFFICIAL] [STABLE] [04/12/2020 | Android 11]

chets7

Jun 19, 2018
Pune

PixelExtended ROM for Realme 5 Pro [RMX1971/Ex]

What is this?

PixelExtended ROM (or PEX for short), We are Combining Pixel Goodies with some essential features you were missing in Pixel Experience, delivering a ROM that promise you stabilty and being feature-rich at the same time . TBH this ROM will keep it's Pixel' idea intact and won't be bloat with unwanted features .

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11 (R)

Whats working?

Wifi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FMRadio
Fingerprint reader
Face unlock
Lights
Sound / vibration

Known issues
Nothing yet
You tell me

Features That are Available At the Moment

This Is very Initial Build Of Android 11 (Stock) , some features will be adapted in near future .

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED

Download from Sourceforge Host

Donate

Liked my work? Give me a beer

Stay tuned

Device Support Group

Last edited:

krtaunk93

Sep 18, 2013
Mumbai
Do we need to Flash the Realme Official firmware before flashing the Pixel Extended Rom? I am on Pixel Plus Rom. I have TWRP installed, bootloader Unlocked.. Provide Me Step By Step Guide.

Reactions: chets7

krtaunk93

Sep 18, 2013
Mumbai
Is Gpay, paytm and other payment apps working without magisk? or we need magisk to make it functional? please respond. I am currently on Pixel Experience Plus OS latest one. Anybody who knows please respond.

tejask2610

Sep 11, 2017
Thats Fantastic, Whats the flashing procedure, do i need to flash the Realme Official Fimware before flashing this Android 11 build? i am currently on Pixel Experience Plus Rom dated 18th October 2020. Please guide.
I was using latest realme ui, then I wiped caches,data,vendor and system before flashing the ROM via twrp.(I also did format data as I was booting into fastboot).
You won't be able to see the files in android folder w/o magisk, however you can see what folders does the android have via USB file transfer.

krtaunk93

Sep 18, 2013
Mumbai
Hola!! Developers,
I would like to say that the ROM is fantastic. I have installed and flashed the latest Pixel Extended ROM, but while I was checking the ROM, u found out that in the gestures tab , brightness slider is missing , the one with which we can just slide on the status bar with our finger to adjust the brightness (without dropping down the notification panel).. if this feature is present on the ROM, please guide where is it or else add this feature as it's very convenient. Rest the ROM is pretty good , I am really grateful 🙌 to the developers who came forward with this amazing work.
Keep it up !!!🤘👍

krtaunk93

Sep 18, 2013
Mumbai
Please add the feature of managing the brightness by sliding the finger on status bar. Which was present in the previous version of Android 10 - Pixel Experience Plus. The brightness adjustment just by sliding finger on status bar gives more convenience. Please add this. Thank you!