#include <std_disclaimer.h> /* * Your warranty is... still valid? * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
Pixys is a butter smooth Android aftermarket firmware. We handpicked the best features around and are adding our own juice into it.
Get ready to taste the unique features it brings with itself.
We aim to deliver an experience with original ideas and features along with the useful things the community is accustomed to.
Support Us if you like our work
[SIZE=+1]Got an issue or suggestion? Reach us at[/SIZE]
Pixys Device Sources: PixysOSDevices
- Backup your personal data (Important)
- Download the ROM and GApps and transfer them to your device.
- Boot to recovery (TWRP recommended).
- Wipe the System, Cache, Data and ART/Dalvik cache.
- Flash the ROM + Gapps Zipfile.
- Flash the root solution of your choice (optional).
- Reboot your device.
The ROM has GApps persistence in between dirty flashes, so you only have to flash them once!
The root solution should be flashed together with every update (= ROM Update)
Gapps: bitgapps is recommended over opengapps for the moment. DOWNLOAD BITGAPPS FOR Q HERE
Currently Supported Root Solutions:
Magisk 20.0 is supported - download
Goodix fingerprint dead (fpc works)
- Google for AOSP
- Dirty Unicorns
- Pixel experience
- AOSP extended
- Nitrogen Os
- Bootleggers Rom
- Superior OS
- AICP & POSP Team for thread template idea
- Also many pro devs who all help us to bring this rom to you..
- Please let us know if we forgot to mention your name in credits..
ROM OS Version: 10.x.x Ten
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.18.140
Based On: AOSP
Current Version: v3.x
Release Date: 2019-10-18
pixysOS 3.0 Beta[android 10], ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi 4X
Source Code: https://github.com/PixysOS
ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
Based On: AOSP
Last Updated 2019-10-18
Last edited by a moderator: