Is that so? Good then since I use this phone for game, play around 15 set of Mlbb then i gotta charge it, gotta root when I get home later
Probably caused by pixel launcher anyway send me log i will check
It was previously planned for 5.1.2 but ran into some issues hopefully i will get time to look into it before next release
1. I am not facing similiar try clear data of play storeFirst of all thank you so much dev for your hard work, I appreciate it! I found a few minor bugs which I would like to point out:
1. I'm unable to update Google Photos and Messages. I always get couldn't update on playstore.
2. The notifications on the top right clip whenever there are many things running, for example bluetooth, cast, hotspot, etc all running simultaneously. Also, the network speed indicator appears in two lines in certain cases.
3. Fingerprint does not work correctly, and refuses to detect fingerprint when extra dim mode is on. Apart from that fingerprint works really well!
And a couple of feature request I would really love:
1. Ability to perform back gesture even if keyboard is visible. I think OOS 12 has an option to disable this called "Avoid Mistype" maybe.
2. Only have battery percentage on status bar.
3. And last I think has already been discussed, but still, an app lock feature.
Again I really appreciate your hard work! Also would love to know if you can share some resources which I can read so that I can contribute to this project. Thanks again!
Edit: Attached some screenshots describing the bugs. First image contains the first bug. Second and third images depict the clipping present in the status bar of the top right icons.
Oneplus camera issue is known and i don't have more time to invest on that so will be removed in future builds
#include <std_disclaimer.h> /* * Your warranty is... still valid? * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */