• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][PLK-L01] r1 - De-odexed, rooted and Xposed B330

Search This thread

golan7

Jan 12, 2012
Tatabánya
You can manually installed the B330, then TWRP and the ROM!
But the phone does not start, bootloop!

What do I do wrong?

(Sorry for the bad Englishmen, I use google translate from Hungarian)

albaoe

Oct 31, 2012
Madrid
I flashed the rom with no problems.
I tried 2 xposed modules: Android-Nify and GravityBox for MM. None of them worked.
Then i realized adb wasnt working (the rsa fingerprint dialog box doesnt appear), don't know whether it's rom-related, su-related, xposed-related or just my pc. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling drivers several times, rebooting both phone and pc and no luck...

Lucki_X

Feb 2, 2013
Poděbrady
Thanks for looking into it! Been wanting to have Xposed on my Honor 7 since I got it, but every method has failed.
I'm sorry for off topic. You can use Xposed on Kangvip 6.3.16 ROM.

Sent from PLK-TL01H

---------- Post added at 06:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 AM ----------

I can only really do anything with the H release if it works on our devices. It'll be interesting to see if there's anything good worth pulling out though!

P

Sent from my HUAWEI NXT-L29 using Tapatalk
I'm not sure but if I remember right inside!out has PLK-L01 and use it with Chinese ROM for PLK-TL01H.

Sent from PLK-TL01H

Tabithalos

Feb 26, 2016
I'm sorry for off topic. You can use Xposed on Kangvip 6.3.16 ROM.

Sent from PLK-TL01H

---------- Post added at 06:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 AM ----------

I'm not sure but if I remember right inside!out has PLK-L01 and use it with Chinese ROM for PLK-TL01H.

Sent from PLK-TL01H

Interesting, where can I get the KangVIP ROM? Tried searching it on Google of course, but my chinese isn't all that great :p And of course, is it available English?

EDIT: Have tried looking around, but every site I've tried to access doesn't work or doesn't let me download, any help?

Last edited:

Lucki_X

Feb 2, 2013
Poděbrady
Interesting, where can I get the KangVIP ROM? Tried searching it on Google of course, but my chinese isn't all that great [emoji14]And of course, is it available English?

EDIT: Have tried looking around, but every site I've tried to access doesn't work or doesn't let me download, any help?
I'll write a website here later today, I have it saved at home.

Sent from PLK-TL01H

Lucki_X

Feb 2, 2013
Poděbrady
Thanks mate. Requesting it in Version 6.3.16 btw, the 6.4.1 update gives me an black screen.

Here for 6.4.1 http://pan.baidu.com/wap/share/home?uk=1528889538&third=0&adapt=pc&fr=ftw For me it works better. You need patch for T
Here for 6.3.16 http://pan.baidu.com/wap/share/home?third=0&uk=1528889538&start=20&adapt=pc&fr=ftw
And you need a patch for PLK TL01H from here http://pan.baidu.com/wap/share/home?third=0&uk=1528889538&start=40&adapt=pc&fr=ftw look for Patch T

Or you can search here http://4pda.ru/forum/lofiversion/index.php?t678766-1420.html
There is everything. Thanks to 4pda and inside!out.

I'm sorry for off topic.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    xposedh7thumb2.png

Hi all!

By popular demand and so we can start delving a little deeper into customising our devices, I've prepared a de-odexed, rooted and Xposed ROM for our Honor 7s, based on the B330 Marshmallow build.

What does this mean?

• De-odexed means that the apps no longer have a dependency on the framework files, so you can tweak them to your hearts content. This is a requirement for Xposed on the device too.
    • Rooted means root access is pre-installed, generally speaking required for Xposed. This means that the sepolicy patched boot image is being used.
    • Xposed means the Xposed framework is pre-installed. You simply need to download and install the Xposed APK from this thread.
    For maximum Xposed compatibility, theming is disabled using the 'ro.config.hwtheme=0' setting in the /system/emui/base/prop/local.prop file. Change this back to '1' at your own risk, it may break Xposed horribly.

Before installing, make sure you take a full back up. Be aware that as the dex cache needs to be rebuilt for every app, the first boot after installation will take a long time. Really, a very long time. You SHOULD be able to dirty flash over stock.

Feel free to do with this ROM as you please, use as a base for your own custom ROM etc., but please give credit and don't just mirror the files directly.

This ROM is based on the B330 Custom ROM template.

DOWNLOAD - customromtemplate-7-plk01-b330-r3-root-deodex-xposed.zip [romraid] - MD5: d7f4d75bac02b4e17276008f0d917b95

Enjoy!

P
    Tried with a speaker, fine. Tried with my BT keyboard, also fine.

P

h7btok.png
    Why you created a new ROM ? Just add Xposed to your main ROM (MoDaCo).

Simply because unless you specifically want Xposed, there are no benefits to being deodexed, it just uses up extra space.

De-odex causes bluetooth isuues on H7, it is working on your ROM ?

You tell me!

P
    I'm not yet running marshmallow. Will it be okay to dirty flash over B180?

I would strongly recommend OTA'ing to or manually flashing B330 first.

P
    I wait a Deodex ROM with working bluetooth to unlock my BL and flash a Custom ROM.

What is this Bluetooth issue exactly?

P