• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][PLK-L01] r1 - De-odexed, rooted and Xposed B330

Search This thread

Michaelrev

Apr 10, 2016
Snapchat

How can i login to snapchat? have tried all xposed framework uninstallers, tried backing up snapchat from another device and restore on my huawei, no luck... anyways, good job!

Nov 5, 2008
Multi-window

Hi Paul, first of all say thank you for the great work you are doing with this ROM. I have just seen you are trying to activate call recording for it, that's great!

Do you think it will be possible to activate Multi-Window for it? It seems Indian version has it activated by default.
I tried editing build.prop to enable it and activate the option from Developer options, but still does not work. I believe because the "Recent apps" carousel is not the Android stock one.

Any idea if some code from the Indian version can be ported to activate the feature? :fingers-crossed:

paulobrien

Nov 6, 2003
Norwich
www.MoDaCo.com
Hi Paul, first of all say thank you for the great work you are doing with this ROM. I have just seen you are trying to activate call recording for it, that's great!

Do you think it will be possible to activate Multi-Window for it? It seems Indian version has it activated by default.
I tried editing build.prop to enable it and activate the option from Developer options, but still does not work. I believe because the "Recent apps" carousel is not the Android stock one.

Any idea if some code from the Indian version can be ported to activate the feature? :fingers-crossed:
I'll try and check it out!

P

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    xposedh7thumb2.png

Hi all!

By popular demand and so we can start delving a little deeper into customising our devices, I've prepared a de-odexed, rooted and Xposed ROM for our Honor 7s, based on the B330 Marshmallow build.

What does this mean?

• De-odexed means that the apps no longer have a dependency on the framework files, so you can tweak them to your hearts content. This is a requirement for Xposed on the device too.
    • Rooted means root access is pre-installed, generally speaking required for Xposed. This means that the sepolicy patched boot image is being used.
    • Xposed means the Xposed framework is pre-installed. You simply need to download and install the Xposed APK from this thread.
    For maximum Xposed compatibility, theming is disabled using the 'ro.config.hwtheme=0' setting in the /system/emui/base/prop/local.prop file. Change this back to '1' at your own risk, it may break Xposed horribly.

Before installing, make sure you take a full back up. Be aware that as the dex cache needs to be rebuilt for every app, the first boot after installation will take a long time. Really, a very long time. You SHOULD be able to dirty flash over stock.

Feel free to do with this ROM as you please, use as a base for your own custom ROM etc., but please give credit and don't just mirror the files directly.

This ROM is based on the B330 Custom ROM template.

DOWNLOAD - customromtemplate-7-plk01-b330-r3-root-deodex-xposed.zip [romraid] - MD5: d7f4d75bac02b4e17276008f0d917b95

Enjoy!

P
    Tried with a speaker, fine. Tried with my BT keyboard, also fine.

P

h7btok.png
    Why you created a new ROM ? Just add Xposed to your main ROM (MoDaCo).

Simply because unless you specifically want Xposed, there are no benefits to being deodexed, it just uses up extra space.

De-odex causes bluetooth isuues on H7, it is working on your ROM ?

You tell me!

P
    I'm not yet running marshmallow. Will it be okay to dirty flash over B180?

I would strongly recommend OTA'ing to or manually flashing B330 first.

P
    I wait a Deodex ROM with working bluetooth to unlock my BL and flash a Custom ROM.

What is this Bluetooth issue exactly?

P