• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][PLK-L01] r7 - MoDaCo Custom ROM [Stock Style Beta]

Search This thread

Piemo

Oct 31, 2010
Probably because it's not really possible. Huawei have ripped out everything related to the lockscreen and replaced it with their own code as far as I can tell.

P

Sent from my VIE-L09 using Tapatalk
Ah ok, never thought they were able to screw everything of the system in their very own way

Inviato dal mio PLK-L01 utilizzando Tapatalk

levolotion

Jul 6, 2016
Touchplus yes, the others, not at this time.

P

Sent from my VIE-L09 using Tapatalk

first sorry for the bad typing english:)
I want to say this is awsome rom but i have a problem,in b370 stock romTfree ram variable between 1.9 to 2.0GB but when i flash this rom free ram decrease to 980MB!!!!this is normal?

Szumy

Dec 13, 2015
Antwerpen
Clock app not working for me

#edit : Fixed, had to clear app cache etc.

Wysłane z mojego PLK-L01 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Last edited:

vvn0687

May 7, 2016
Great work ! I can't find how to switch SIM in the Google dialer app nor in Google contacts.
I have to manually select SIM #2 in settings everytime I want to route a call to the secondary card.

Reactions: yf2000plus

AdDicti

Nov 1, 2015
Could someone test if they can add contacts to the whitelist in the "Do not disturb" settings. For some reason when I select a contact to add it doesn't get added to the list. I had a few contacts already there from when I was using a ROM without the stock style contacts and dialer, but they still didn't get through DnD.3

Edit: I have two phones with this ROM and one of them was dirty flashed and the other was wiped before install and both have the same behaviour.

AdDicti

Nov 1, 2015
Maybe it's a bug, as this ROM uses Android's Stock Dialler app, instead of EMUI's. So the problem like this can happen on this ROM. :)

Yep, I figured as much, but saw no-one else reporting the issue. I hope it can be fixed in time, but I'll just have to work around it for the time being ;)

Phil402

Jan 25, 2011
Hey,

I am currently on YodaROM 8.0 (B330). Can i just do a full wipe and install this ROM?

Thanks for the hard work!

edit: I installed YODA v10 @B370. Then I wiped the entire phone including (dalvik-)cache, system etc. Then I flashed this ROM. Booted and seems to work so far.
I like the default google "restore" of my setting and apps because I can choose which Apps and settings of which device I want to recover.
With EMUI it just asks IF want to restore and I dont even know what he will be restoring. I think it restored a lot of apps I had installed on another device.

Last edited:

furfuxacheman

Feb 13, 2012
Buckingham
Hi there. I got my daughter one of these and would like to put this rom on her phone.

Ive got previous experience rooting, installing custom roms etc (samsung mostly) but not with this particular phone.

what are the steps i need to do to get it up and running?
do i do the following:
1. Root Device
2. Install TWRP
3. Wipe Dalvik & Cache
4. Install rom using TWRP (do i also need to install gapps? doesnt look like it but thought i should ask)
5. Wipe dalvik & cache again (probably not needed but i normally do it anyway)
thanks in advance for any help anyone offers.

Last edited:

ryouza01

Oct 15, 2015
Hi there. I got my daughter one of these and would like to put this rom on her phone.

Ive got previous experience rooting, installing custom roms etc (samsung mostly) but not with this particular phone.

what are the steps i need to do to get it up and running?
do i do the following:
1. Root Device
2. Install TWRP
3. Wipe Dalvik & Cache
4. Install rom using TWRP (do i also need to install gapps? doesnt look like it but thought i should ask)
5. Wipe dalvik & cache again (probably not needed but i normally do it anyway)
thanks in advance for any help anyone offers.
In order to installa twrp, you must ulock bootloader First, the other steps are correct.

Inviato dal mio MI PAD 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Neo+6210

Jul 27, 2008
Hello,
Great ROM. Can you make same for "Honor_7_Firmware_PLK-UL00_Android 6.0_EMUI 4.0_C675B360_India"?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    stockr7-home.png
    stockr7-apps1.png
    stockr7-apps2.png

stockr7-contacts.png
    stockr7-dialer.png
    stockr7-clock.png

As well as my main Custom ROM for all current Honor devices, I am excited to announce a Beta release of the 'Stock Style' version. This ROM is based on the main MCR, but has a host of changes to provide a more 'stock Android' experience!

Changes include...
    • Removed all 'additional apps' installed from cust (Twitter, Games etc.)
    • Replaced Calculator with Google Calculator
    • Replaced Calendar with Google Calendar
    • Replaced Clock with Google Clock
    • Replaced Contacts with Google Contacts
    • Replaced Dialler with Google Dialler
    • Replaced Gallery with Google Photos (can still be launched straight from Camera)
    • Replaced Phone with Google Phone
    • Replaced Messaging with Google Messenger
    • Removed Email / Exchange app (now replaced by Gmail Exchange support)
    • Removed File Manager
    • Removed HiCare
    • Removed Music app
    • Removed Notepad app
    • Removed Sound Recorder app
    • Removed Videos app
    • Removed Weather app
    • Updated default theme to Stockify
    • Added missing 'base GMS' apps as required
    The ROM feels much less EMUI and much more stock Android, without losing stability, compatibility, features etc. With future releases of the Stockify theme, we should also be able to virtually revert the notification*pulldown / toggles (SystemUI) and lockscreen to stock style too.

Have a play and let me know what you think - a wipe is highly recommended before installing this ROM.
    Enjoy!

P
    Changelog

r1
    • Initial release
    Looks great, I'll try and report back.
    this rom was based android 5.0 or 6.0 ?

6.0, on the latest B370.
    Great work ! I can't find how to switch SIM in the Google dialer app nor in Google contacts.
    I have to manually select SIM #2 in settings everytime I want to route a call to the secondary card.