ROM PLS PLS PLS SAMSUNG M21 USERS PLEASE ASK FOR A ROM!!

Search This thread
Oct 13, 2020
Please developers our samsung m21 gets lagier and lagier everyday because of the crappy exynos 9611,so pls pls work for many users who are asking and get us a good rom like havoc asap,and even there's problem with the twrp,there's not wipe system partition option itself!:(
Pls pls i beg you alllll

Last edited:

OldNoobOne

Name the rom
I will try making it in android 12
@OldNoobOne
@Clutchmaster_OP
So sweet of you friend, but I like A11 way more than A12 & A13 because gugle messed up the UI on 12/13, everything is biiiiiiiiig UI LOLS :p also lesser options than previous versions.
CrD11 V316 GSI works perfectly fine reminds me of RRQ ROM (y) (except a few things like Power-off Charging Animation & bootanimation, but its ok)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now RiceDroid Full ROM is published but it doesn't boot (error:2001: repartition op list issue, System R/W issue )
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ghazz_<>

Sep 4, 2022
So sweet of you friend, but I like A11 way more than A12 & A13 because gugle messed up the UI on 12/13, everything is biiiiiiiiig UI LOLS :p also lesser options than previous versions.
CrD11 V316 GSI works perfectly fine reminds me of RRQ ROM (y) (except a few things like Power-off Charging Animation & bootanimation, but its ok)
Now RiceDroid Full ROM is published but it doesn't boot (error:2001: repartition op list issue, System R/W issue )
Well I prefer android 10 as
I get better performance .
Which do you think is better one ui 2.5 or crdroid a11 gsi

OldNoobOne

Compared to oneui 2.5
2.5 I don't recollect now as it was older version but OneUI is great shamshung rom whichever version it be. Among custom roms I admired RRemix & Crdroid, the rest of the roms I didn't do a comparative performance analysis like rom devs do but as a user RRemix & Crdroid felt way better overall than the rest out there of the ones I had tried. I have tried almost all the GSIs though among A10, A11, A12 and A13.
P.S.- It all depends on the use although in my opinion A7 and then A10 was the most remarkable and peak of all the OS versions of andoid i noticed and probably A13 too, so I think after a gap of about 2 versions a really better version emerges with noticeable difference.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts