[ROM][PORT][10.0.0] MIUI 12 - 20.7.16 XEU [22.07.20]

Qualex

Jan 11, 2021
I'm sorry but for now I stopped Development of all ROMs for some time. I'm going through some pretty bad health issues and Android 11 takes too much time because everything became so difficult to fix.

I think I'll be back in early 2021 but we will see. I'm also trying to save up some money in the meantime so I can upgrade my PC and work on some cool projects in the near future.

In the meantime we can all enjoy LOS 18 made by our amazing Dev LuK1337 :eek: .
I know you're probably busy with your health and saving money, so it's totally okay if you can't do this. But, I was wondering if maybe you could make this rom for the regular oneplus 8? I love Miui and I was so disappointed that it was only available for the pro model. I know you've got many things on your plate so no rush, just a request for the future.

Reactions: GinoTonny

csakthikumar

Nov 29, 2010
Bangalore
Nice joke.
But before commenting have you people tried the latest miui it is super user friendly. What if I can say you can change wifi/bluetooth from just the pull down menu, their gallery has inbuilt editing tool which is actually as good as snapseed or even better in few cases. Their camera has much more features than our camera app. I also used to hate miui so bad like 6 years back but now they have came so much long way and their ram utilization is just LESS than 1 gb more than our oxygen os.

dladz

Aug 24, 2010
Liverpool
But before commenting have you people tried the latest miui it is super user friendly. What if I can say you can change wifi/bluetooth from just the pull down menu, their gallery has inbuilt editing tool which is actually as good as snapseed or even better in few cases. Their camera has much more features than our camera app. I also used to hate miui so bad like 6 years back but now they have came so much long way and their ram utilization is just LESS than 1 gb more than our oxygen os.

You mean like this?

Lol sorry. ;)

Attachments

Reactions: Kollachi

dladz

Aug 24, 2010
Liverpool
No I mean this...

Gallery
Wifi
Ah I see what you mean but..

Lol that's pinched straight from AOSP.

And the photo editor is roughly the same tbh.

Personally I use light room anyway, it's a monster app

PS: that image is taken with m my DSLR and scope not the OnePlus, but I have some images I did take on the OnePlus which are superb and the editor is fairly ok, just nothing compared to lightroom.

Attachments

csakthikumar

Nov 29, 2010
Bangalore
Ah I see what you mean but..

Lol that's pinched straight from AOSP.

And the photo editor is roughly the same tbh.

Personally I use light room anyway, it's a monster app

PS: that image is taken with m my DSLR and scope not the OnePlus, but I have some images I did take on the OnePlus which are superb and the editor is fairly ok, just nothing compared to lightroom.
Yeah but still this are features which are really nice to have... I just hope OOS aka oxygen team magically reads my post and adds this feature

Reactions: dladz