[ROM][PORT] 3v1lut10n from Samsung GIO

Search This thread

Damag3

Feb 24, 2011
Ericeira
sociedade-anonima.com
Hi TeamBuzz,

I`m not a dev but I make a port from Maclaw rom (cm_gio-ota-eng.maclaw.beta1) and its works almost 100%

Use CM7 to port from "samsung gio" rom.

Just change de camera.apk with a ISC camera to work, gallery2.apk to cm7 gallery.apk.

Fisrt time reboot gummybear stop working but just need to put a wallpaper to work or reboot

Windows dont recognize the driver but can charge the battery :oops:

I dont know more bugs............. :?

ALL CREDITS are for MACLAW
http://maclaw.pl/

Download: http://teambuzz.sociedade-anonima.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=251&p=355#p355

_________________________________________ // ________________________________________​

New ROM Update 04-09-2012

phone.apk and contacts.apk FIXED

Working: Camera works but flash dont

Phone

Contacts

Bugs: USB

Can charge but dont recognize driver

Gallery​

Screenshots:
screenshot2012090500175.jpg
screenshot2012090500182.jpg
screenshot2012090117035.png

Dont Forget to add a wallpaper to fix the strange pink screen :D

Last edited:

Pator57

Jun 11, 2012
It's an ics rom or cm10 rom?

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using xda premium

Last edited:

Pator57

Jun 11, 2012
It's ics see pictures android. 4.0.4

Damag3

Feb 24, 2011
Ericeira
sociedade-anonima.com
Interesting, I didn't know you could port ICS using GB as base.

Like I said im not a dev, I`m a really noob and that port was my second attempt. My fisrt wont passed from imageboot

I just read the tutorials and try to port. I only use to change the roms on kitchen to my own.....

Thx

If you guys think this is not a "rom" to post I dont have any prob to delete or ask to admin to delete

Pator57

Jun 11, 2012
Other think it's an gummy rom ? Or simply an aosp ics rom.

arsalan11

Nov 12, 2011
Tehran
i have used gummy rom before it was great in speed now i understand it's because of GB base.it had phone.apk problem and it was the only reason for not using it.if anyone had testet it tell me is this problem still exist or not?
another problem was usb connecting anyone knows how can i fix it?where is the related apk part in system?

Pator57

Jun 11, 2012
It's not the same port so he don't have the same issuue :p phone should work now.

---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

I try your rom right now to fix usb bug ask to erwin p to help you or take the driver from his rom cm9.
Will say if it's stable or great and report bugs ..

Damag3

Feb 24, 2011
Ericeira
sociedade-anonima.com
Shame on me, the rom have the same problem with the calls. I tried but not enougth time to have the error. If you leave ringing or try to anwser you have error.

The big issues of this ROM is the phone(I just realize now) and the USB. Windows dont recognize but you can charge.

The camera.apk but I change with a isc camera.apk and now work fine

Gallery2.apk you cant see thumbs so I change with the galery.apk from CM7.

The bootanimation its made by me on after effects (just get a tuto and made a few changes).

Pator57

Jun 11, 2012
Yea can't call with this rom.

Sent from my Wildfire using xda premium

arsalan11

Nov 12, 2011
Tehran
i used 2 different phone.apk from erwin rom and milestone but non of them worked.i saw it is because of LCD density in one of posts so i changed it but the problem is still exist:(

Last edited:

Slymobi

Jan 29, 2011
Here
you must use contacts.apk alongside phone.apk or phone will not work.

alternative is to remove contacts.apk and replace with another dialer app etc etc.(phone.apk MUST remain)

"Robin Van PERFECT"

Last edited:
Reactions: Damag3

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi TeamBuzz,

I`m not a dev but I make a port from Maclaw rom (cm_gio-ota-eng.maclaw.beta1) and its works almost 100%

Use CM7 to port from "samsung gio" rom.

Just change de camera.apk with a ISC camera to work, gallery2.apk to cm7 gallery.apk.

Fisrt time reboot gummybear stop working but just need to put a wallpaper to work or reboot

Windows dont recognize the driver but can charge the battery :oops:

I dont know more bugs............. :?

ALL CREDITS are for MACLAW
    http://maclaw.pl/

Download: http://teambuzz.sociedade-anonima.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=251&p=355#p355

_________________________________________ // ________________________________________​

New ROM Update 04-09-2012

phone.apk and contacts.apk FIXED

Working: Camera works but flash dont

Phone

Contacts

Bugs: USB

Can charge but dont recognize driver

Gallery​

Screenshots:
    screenshot2012090500175.jpg
    screenshot2012090500182.jpg
    screenshot2012090117035.png

Dont Forget to add a wallpaper to fix the strange pink screen :D

you must use contacts.apk alongside phone.apk or phone will not work.

alternative is to remove contacts.apk and replace with another dialer app etc etc.(phone.apk MUST remain)

"Robin Van PERFECT"
    Very fast and smooth....I liked that very much, actually i didnt expect that improvment.
    Can you fix the phone pleaaseee???? If you fix it this will be my daily driver....
    I've managed to get the phone with contacts working by replacing the phone.apk and the contacts.apk with the attached ones.
    I would however like to get the working camera.apk that works with the cm7.2 gallery.apk on this rom, I have tried replacing it with ics camera.apk and cm7.2 gallery.apk but the camera opens and crashes. gallery opens, but also crashes as it is dependant on the camera app..
    a Very nice and fast rom, the only bugs I have found so far : Gallery still doesn't work with the new update. Gallery will open but when you browse to a photo the photo will open and gallery will crash after a second or two with error "Camera stopped working" note this is with the functional camera.apk. I also tested this in the new update that was posted.
    When installing google apps package the store doesn't work unless you replace the play store apk with a ics one.
    Otherwise, it is the fastest ics rom around!:)
    just my two cents.;)