[ROM][PORT] 3v1lut10n from Samsung GIO

Search This thread

pantapanta1

Mar 8, 2011
Very fast and smooth....I liked that very much, actually i didnt expect that improvment.
Can you fix the phone pleaaseee???? If you fix it this will be my daily driver....

Last edited:
Reactions: Damag3

python1983

Nov 21, 2006
Cape Town
I've managed to get the phone with contacts working by replacing the phone.apk and the contacts.apk with the attached ones.
I would however like to get the working camera.apk that works with the cm7.2 gallery.apk on this rom, I have tried replacing it with ics camera.apk and cm7.2 gallery.apk but the camera opens and crashes. gallery opens, but also crashes as it is dependant on the camera app..

Attachments

• Contacts.apk
    2.7 MB · Views: 15
  • Phone.apk
    2.3 MB · Views: 12
Reactions: elia222

Pator57

Jun 11, 2012
It's not phone apk who bug but the driver of the rom we have to fix it with the cm9 by replacing the erwin.p lib and framework with stock one or only the lib it should work.I can't try i have school now holiday finish but if somoene can do that and report if that work.:thumbup:

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using xda premium

pantapanta1

Mar 8, 2011
I've managed to get the phone with contacts working by replacing the phone.apk and the contacts.apk with the attached ones.
I would however like to get the working camera.apk that works with the cm7.2 gallery.apk on this rom, I have tried replacing it with ics camera.apk and cm7.2 gallery.apk but the camera opens and crashes. gallery opens, but also crashes as it is dependant on the camera app..

Still does not work for me.....

Damag3

Feb 24, 2011
Ericeira
sociedade-anonima.com
Hi guys, ok I found an apk of phone and contacts thats works fine...............:fingers-crossed:

Just change the phone.apk and contacts.apk for this ones and thats it..........................maybe you need to restart.

.............or problably you need to delete from the rom first and than copy the new ones.

I take the apks from this ROM - 2012.08.30_cm-9_UNOFFICIAL-buzz

I did it with Android Commander.

Download apps:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/74k5ov0mkrfx3il/og24ytXzFw

Or you can download the ROM updated:
http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=31000440&postcount=1

Last edited:

python1983

Nov 21, 2006
Cape Town
a Very nice and fast rom, the only bugs I have found so far : Gallery still doesn't work with the new update. Gallery will open but when you browse to a photo the photo will open and gallery will crash after a second or two with error "Camera stopped working" note this is with the functional camera.apk. I also tested this in the new update that was posted.
When installing google apps package the store doesn't work unless you replace the play store apk with a ics one.
Otherwise, it is the fastest ics rom around!:)
just my two cents.;)

Pator57

Jun 11, 2012
Can we call with the uptate ?

Damag3

Feb 24, 2011
Ericeira
sociedade-anonima.com
a Very nice and fast rom, the only bugs I have found so far : Gallery still doesn't work with the new update. Gallery will open but when you browse to a photo the photo will open and gallery will crash after a second or two with error "Camera stopped working" note this is with the functional camera.apk. I also tested this in the new update that was posted.
When installing google apps package the store doesn't work unless you replace the play store apk with a ics one.
just my two cents.;)

Thanks for the info........................... gonna try to solve the gallery. I dont know why but the first rom a did the gallery works fine. Probably my fault I`m allways running :S

Pator57

Jun 11, 2012
Ok to fix gallery i will try quickpiq.

Pator57

Jun 11, 2012
when we have call we don't see the answer icon on the lookscreen so call lookscreen need resize.
gallery work with cm9 camera apk.

arsalan11

Nov 12, 2011
Tehran
Hi guys, ok I found an apk of phone and contacts thats works fine...............:fingers-crossed:

Just change the phone.apk and contacts.apk for this ones and thats it..........................maybe you need to restart.

.............or problably you need to delete from the rom first and than copy the new ones.

I take the apks from this ROM - 2012.08.30_cm-9_UNOFFICIAL-buzz

I did it with Android Commander.

Download apps:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/74k5ov0mkrfx3il/og24ytXzFw

Or you can download the ROM updated:
http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=31000440&postcount=1

Thanks Damag3..can you explain more?i replaced them by root explorer that you have used in the rom by default.first i deleted phone.apk and contacts.apk from system/app then i moved above apks to there and then restarted but now it can't find even my sim card so i can't use phone to test it:( do you think i have to wipe?i wiped to factory reset but nothing changed.

eventcom

Jan 13, 2012
Thanks Damag3..can you explain more?i replaced them by root explorer that you have used in the rom by default.first i deleted phone.apk and contacts.apk from system/app then i moved above apks to there and then restarted but now it can't find even my sim card so i can't use phone to test it:( do you think i have to wipe?i wiped to factory reset but nothing changed.
factory reset shouldn't be necessary but wipe cache and dalvik-cache makes sense. If you did a factory reset, did you flash the ROM again? And replaced the apps again? Not sure if I get you right here...

Swyped from my HTC Wildfire (Buzz)

Reactions: arsalan11

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi TeamBuzz,

I`m not a dev but I make a port from Maclaw rom (cm_gio-ota-eng.maclaw.beta1) and its works almost 100%

Use CM7 to port from "samsung gio" rom.

Just change de camera.apk with a ISC camera to work, gallery2.apk to cm7 gallery.apk.

Fisrt time reboot gummybear stop working but just need to put a wallpaper to work or reboot

Windows dont recognize the driver but can charge the battery :oops:

I dont know more bugs............. :?

ALL CREDITS are for MACLAW
    http://maclaw.pl/

Download: http://teambuzz.sociedade-anonima.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=251&p=355#p355

_________________________________________ // ________________________________________​

New ROM Update 04-09-2012

phone.apk and contacts.apk FIXED

Working: Camera works but flash dont

Phone

Contacts

Bugs: USB

Can charge but dont recognize driver

Gallery​

Screenshots:
    screenshot2012090500175.jpg
    screenshot2012090500182.jpg
    screenshot2012090117035.png

Dont Forget to add a wallpaper to fix the strange pink screen :D

you must use contacts.apk alongside phone.apk or phone will not work.

alternative is to remove contacts.apk and replace with another dialer app etc etc.(phone.apk MUST remain)

"Robin Van PERFECT"
    Very fast and smooth....I liked that very much, actually i didnt expect that improvment.
    Can you fix the phone pleaaseee???? If you fix it this will be my daily driver....
    just my two cents.;)