[ROM][PORT][4.2.2] MIUI V5 for E970

Search This thread

hoose23

May 10, 2012
Anyone else having problems logging into kik?

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk

hoose23

May 10, 2012
---------- Post added at 07:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 AM ----------

[/COLOR]

Hmm I don't have a kik account but I tried to make one for testing purposes and got this error... Is the same one that you get when you try logging in?
tuseneha.jpg

Sent from my LG-E975 using Tapatalk

Yes that was the same error message but I figured it out. For some reason muiu was blocking it in there permission app. Simple uncheck fixed the problem. Thanks for your help though. And does anyone know if I can get lte on this rom? And does anyone else's signal drop very often

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk

hoose23

May 10, 2012
Yeah I get LTE...the signal was crappy by default because of the APN settings but go to page 7 and follow my instructions...you will get the same/better signal than the stock ROM with those settings :)

Thank you! Worked like a charm! :)

rahulkrathod

Oct 9, 2010
London
Whatcha mean?

Sent from my Optimus G running MIUI v5

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

Sorry I didn't mean to ignore you... I don't have any file hosting accounts but I'll look into it today

Sent from my Optimus G running MIUI v5

I mean the wireless screen mirroring to HDTV. There is no menu to cast the screen.

blake .l

May 6, 2011
Newport
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Well I tried this rom 3 different times and the same outcome each time, SIGNAL SUCKS!!! I've tried different APN,s still same thing maybe if your lucky 1-2 bars and then big red X.. impossible to txt or call due to signal dropping every few seconds. I've installed several other rom's from the board and they all work fine.....

subashchandran

Feb 15, 2011
Seattle
Well as it turns out. it was not included, even though they said it would be this week. :(

Since I promised a build, I ported the official MIUI from this week. :) You're free to flash. but if you want the MIUI Android goodies, you should probably stay on the previous release. I'll continue to annoy the guys on xiaomi.eu to include the Optimus G every week lol but if you guys really want builds every time, I suggest you ask as well so they will see that more than 1 person wants it :p

oh, and to blake.i, if you want to see the differences in the weekly builds, watch MIUI's weekly youtube videos showing the changes they add every week. The videos are called MIUI ROM (insert MIUI version) Update Highlights. :)

Enjoy: https://www.mediafire.com/?a3jmnuzaxgp2e29

Keyboard doesnt work on fresh install - no keyboard found

tigeer

Apr 25, 2010
How were you able to push the keyboard or manually install it? Is it possible to use a .zip file after miui install in cwm? Thank you in advance!

tigeer

Apr 25, 2010
Just move the file from PC to phone then install it from your phone.

And yes you can flash a zip after installing miui :)

Appreciated! :good:

---------- Post added at 07:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 PM ----------

What's the news/info about porting Miui v4.7.4 with 4.2.2?

tigeer

Apr 25, 2010
Can you shed some light? I would like to know how and help.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Free mobile app

Top Liked Posts