[ROM][PORT][5.0] MyPhone Rio 2 ROM [Explay Fresh][Wiko Rainbow][v4]

Search This thread

Max Zubair

Jun 28, 2014
Dude, This Rom is pretty nice but i am not able to receive any SMS even after updating SMSC Can you tell me how can i fix it?

Last edited:

arkaine.jae23

Apr 17, 2018
incomplete apps

sir i have done all the instructions but one thing i have been seen is that why there is no messaging app, music player, and even calendar? do i need to install gapps ? if so which version of gapps should i flash? thanks in advance.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    xWYMt6p.png

Rio2 ROM ported using the official Wiko Rainbow Lollipop ROM.

1YDXSWW.png

1. Backup your IMEI using this guide: [GUIDE][MTK][EASY]Fix invalid IMEI.
    2. Download this NVRAM error fix if you encounter this issue later: [FIX][NVRAM][MTK]Universal nvram error fix.
    3. Using SPFT, flash ariafan's [ROM][S5501]Lollipop[Wiko Rainbow][UNOFFICIAL] and boot it up. (Even though this ported Rio2 ROM is based on the official Wiko 5.0 ROM, it will still boot up just fine using ariafan's Lollipop base ROM)
    4. Turn off your device then long press the Volume Up key + Power button to enter TWRP recovery. Swipe to allow modifications.
    5. Once you're in TWRP, go to Backup and back up your device in case you get into a bootloop.
    6. Now go to Wipe, then select Advanced Wipe, select Dalvik Cache, System, Cache, Data then swipe to wipe.
    7. Now go to Install, select the ROM zip file then swipe to confirm flash, reboot.
    8. When it has booted up, power off your device and flash the IMEI and NVRAM fix you did earlier.
    9. Reboot and continue the Setup as usual**

*If you're having Google Play authentication error, go to Settings > Accounts > Tap the 3 dots and check Auto-sync data
    **If you can't send/receive messages, update your SMSC:
    SMSC Numbers
    How to update SMSC

IsM8HVX.png

Ej0zj3b.png
    lbc4ceH.png
    tCiZ4Ft.png
    rQ0K8zn.png
    QlGH7ZA.png

uxwEoMN.png

www.androidfilehost.com/Rio2-v4-03-17-16.zip

zQdCj28.png

1080p video record
    Quick Launch
    Preferred install location

Su6E0Yh.png

@ariafan
    @Chainfire
    @[GS]
    Ako ay Tuwid
    Wiko Indonesia
    OK, after installing virtually all ROM's lollipop available for Rainbow, this is undoubtedly the best of all, even the official Wiko is light years this rom, excellent performance and above all excellent battery life. Thank MaxisMan for your work, you are great man !!! I apologize for my bad English.

Enviado do meu MyPhone Rio 2 através de Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 01:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 AM ----------

Battery life screenshot:
    71e8b08fc40787cea13332b4f925528d.jpg

3041be88ff031e4b723e840413ce675d.jpg

Enviado do meu MyPhone Rio 2 através de Tapatalk
    Mainly the custom MyPhone launcher and file manager. More features will be added soon. :)
    You can check the list of bugs in post 1.

I hope this ROM be upgraded to 5.1.1 or 6.0. . .
    Hello.. Can someone gave me the lin for Fresh_04.12.2014_V1.13.zip? I need to install it on wiko rainbow .

Sent from my RAINBOW using XDA-Developers mobile app

i think that thread is closed. So, link is removed.
    you can not find it anymore..
    Use other ROM available for wiko rainbow, MMX A120 and clones.:):)