• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we migrated and software and made it more secure. We recommend trying to reset your password.

[rom-port][6.x]resurrection remix(mm) rom for a7000

aswinp222

Oct 2, 2015
kottayam
RR(6.0.1) WITH OCT-5 SECURITY PATCH(R72)

About Resurrection Remix ROM
Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on CM,slim.omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device
Many things that in previous versions were tweaked with mods, are now included by default in the ROM so, please enjoy!
Special thanks to, the CM team,OMNI team ,SLIMROMS and of course to all the supporters
Included Main Features

-Navigation Bar
-Enable/Disable Navbar
-Navbar Ring Switch
-Navbar Ring Targets
-Navbar Button Customization
-Navbar Dimensions(Potrait & Landscape)

-Statusbar
-Brightness Slider
-Enable/Disable Show Notification Count
-SuperUser Indicator Switch
-Carrier Label
-Carrier Label Switch
-Carrier label Colour
-Quick PullDown Switch
-Smart Pulldown Switch
-Clock Customizations
-Time & date
-Clock Colour
-Day & date Toogle
-Center Clock/Right Clock Choice
-Battery
-Battery Bar customization
-Battery Icon Customization(circle/landscape/Potrait and more)
-Battery % Text
-Network Traffic Indicator

-Theme Chooser
-Animations
-Toast Animations
-ListView Animations
-System Animations

-Gestures
-Gestures Anywhere Feature

-App Circle Bar
-Choose apps in App circle
-Trigger Width
-Trigger Hieght
-Trigger Position

-Recents Panel
-Clear All button Switch
-Clear All Tasks Switch
-Clear All Button Location(Top right,Top Left,Top Center,Bottom Left,Bottom Right,Bottom Center)

-Cclock Widget
-CLock And Alarm Customizations
-Weather Panel Customizations
-Calender Events

-LockScreen
-Lockscreen Shortcuts
-Choose upto 5 Shortcuts
-100+ Icons for Shortcuts

-Quick Slider Shortcuts

-Notification Drawer
-Weather Display Switch
-Quick Settings
-Choice to Add 20+ Tiles
-Enable 2/3/4 Tiles per Row
-Enable Disable Birghtness Slider in Notification Panel
-Advanced Location Settings Switch(Choose Battery saving/Device Only/High Accuracy Directly in Notification Panel)
-LongPress Toogles to Enter Settings

-Buttons
-Backlight Timer
-Backlight Strength
-Navigation Bar left/Right handed mode Switch
-Power Menu
-Power Menu End Calls Switch

-Home Button(For devices with HW keys Only)
-Home Button Wake Up
-Home Button answer call
-Long Press Actions
-Double Tap Actions

-Back Button(For devices with HW keys Only)
-Wake Up device Switch

-Menu Button(For devices with HW keys Only)
-Wake Up Device Switch
-Short Press Actions
-Long Press Actions

-Search Button(For devices with HW keys Only)
-Wake Up Device
-Short Press Action
-Long Press Action

-Volume Buttons
-Wake Up Device
-Playback Control
-Keyboard Cursor Control
-Swap Buttons on Landscape mode

-Perfomance Profiles
-LCD Density
-Expanded Desktop Mode
-All New CM Audio FX App
-Heads Up Customizations
-OverAll Smoothness Improvements
-Quick Unlock
-Optimizations to Improve Battery
-ALL cm13 Features
-AND MUCH MUCH MORE

Installation Instruction

Step 1: Download my ROM and copy it on SD card
Step 2: Reboot and press Volume UP+DOWN buttons to enter the custom recovery
Step 3: Wipe
Step 4: Install the ROM

BUGS:
-led
-(maybe a few more which i havent noted.it was a fast work)
-3g data is not tested.however calls are tested working.(tested working)

indian users note: jio sim wont work( :( sim is detected but dosent shows signal) all oher sim seems to work.i will upload a patch if i found a fix

credits:
~p70 developers
~ Risma Ermaya
~ Harist Dani Hisyam
~ Sandeep Sethi
~venkat
~ Nobita Iful
~ Ninad Patil
~rohan taneja(kernel)
~Team AMT and all those who worked behind RR

this is a port from lenovo p70 by myself(plz forgive if i forget to credit someone,i got the source rom link from fb and dont know who the real developer is)
NOTE:try the rom at your own risk.i wont be responsible for the damages occoured

link[rom]-https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=385035244224388983
link[tron-kernel]=https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=457095661767110852

Attachments

Last edited:

aswinp222

Oct 2, 2015
kottayam
can we flash tron v2 kernel on this rom?
Yes,tron kernel works.but you need to repack boot.img of this rom,place tron kernel,repack and flash it.i dont think that tron kernel made for other roms will work on it.however you may test it by yourself with the one made for cm13.please let me know if it works.

emil_515

May 27, 2015
Wow bro, have been waiting for just this moment.

How is the BT status?
And what is the amount of free ram after installation?
How much ram does system use?
BT works perfectly even audio through BT speakers works flawlessly. Not sure about free RAM, but the ROM doesn't lag. One of the best ROMs I've used , but its too soon to say I guess.

---------- Post added at 10:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 AM ----------

Yes,tron kernel works.but you need to repack boot.img of this rom,place tron kernel,repack and flash it.i dont think that tron kernel made for other roms will work on it.however you may test it by yourself with the one made for cm13.please let me know if it works.
Tron kernel confirmed working. Flash tron kernel ported for CM 13.

aswinp222

Oct 2, 2015
kottayam
BT works perfectly even audio through BT speakers works flawlessly. Not sure about free RAM, but the ROM doesn't lag. One of the best ROMs I've used , but its too soon to say I guess.

---------- Post added at 10:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 AM ----------

Thanks for your comments.guys like you are rare.usually people just complain about bugs and just disappear after they get whats needed.

Reactions: emil_515

rainversion13

Jan 8, 2013

How did you get the Tron kernel to work?? I flashed the one ported for CM 13 and it just stays in the RR logo. Can you provide the link where you got the kernel?

tanish2k09

Jun 21, 2014
How did you get the Tron kernel to work?? I flashed the one ported for CM 13 and it just stays in the RR logo. Can you provide the link where you got the kernel?
Maybe you just flashed the image from the cm13 thread.
Try flashing from gamoding, because cm13 thread one has few modifications by hdhr.

If that doesn't work, you can try repacking your own kernel

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

Thanks for your comments.guys like you are rare.usually people just complain about bugs and just disappear after they get whats needed.
Give me some material to speak about and I'll always help. :good:

rainversion13

Jan 8, 2013
Maybe you just flashed the image from the cm13 thread.
Try flashing from gamoding, because cm13 thread one has few modifications by hdhr.

If that doesn't work, you can try repacking your own kernel

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

Give me some material to speak about and I'll always help. :good:
The only Tron Kernel in Gamoding for CM13 is the one by HDHR.. So are you referring to this one?
Also I don't know how to repack kernel. So flashing is my best option.

Last edited:

rainversion13

Jan 8, 2013
if tron kernel is tested working,please mention the link in comments.if nothing seems to work please let me know so that i can make one specific for this rom
This is the only Tron v2 for CM13 that I can find. This is the one from Gamoding. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxluwEeHVMJ3c2FzYVB6bVF6R1E/view

Tried this one. But I'm stuck in the Resurrection Remix Logo. Will try this in your Pac-Man and report there if it works. I'm really hoping you can make one specific for this ROM because charging time in other kernels is really slow compared to Tron. Thanks!

tanish2k09

Jun 21, 2014
This is the only Tron v2 for CM13 that I can find. This is the one from Gamoding. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxluwEeHVMJ3c2FzYVB6bVF6R1E/view

Tried this one. But I'm stuck in the Resurrection Remix Logo. Will try this in your Pac-Man and report there if it works. I'm really hoping you can make one specific for this ROM because charging time in other kernels is really slow compared to Tron. Thanks!
Information: Aside from the charging rate ( which Tron dominates in), if you set your CPU governor as conservative on daredevil kernel, then battery backup is quite good. Also charge rate is not bad on this one (maybe just a placebo to me because I have never used daredevil for more than an hour until this ROM)

---------- Post added at 04:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

Bro, by giving these two awesome roms, you sort of gave the Indian friends a Diwali gift...
At least I feel this ROM like a gift. Because I was just talking to @HDHR about rr status. I was so desperate for it that I asked him to make his own build :D
(Don't worry though, he didn't make one ;))

---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 PM ----------

Whats that trick?can u share:confused:
Bro, SD card formatted as internal.
My file explorer shows SD card nicely.
But the music app doesn't detect any music.
Tried to take screenshot of it, but screenshot is giving error, says no space. Help.:confused:

aswinp222

Oct 2, 2015
kottayam
Bro, SD card formatted as internal.
My file explorer shows SD card nicely.
But the music app doesn't detect any music.
Tried to take screenshot of it, but screenshot is giving error, says no space. Help.:confused:
try doing a factory reset or format internal too with TWRP.it is supposed to fix the SS bug