rom port cm 11 need testers

Search This thread

sevenlife

Jun 9, 2013
Redmi Note 10 Pro
guys i tried to port cm 11 from sony go for sony e dual.I need testers!!! if someone want to test it and report
p.s i cant try my self cause my wife going to born my son from day to day and cant flash it to mine

Disclaimer: * Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards and other weird things

instructions: make a full wipe from recovery, mount system and flash the zip
link: https://mega.co.nz/#!1J9HiY4C!xXXSxrxjDRdZcfUElBfH-kD9uVUjTPG5921LWP2qnng

Rename the rar to zip, cant upload at this time again.

credits:
CyanogenMod
Tool Aces team for the rom porter

Last edited:

VividCleric

Dec 5, 2012
Mumbai
guys i tried to port cm 11 from sony go for sony e dual.I need testers!!! if someone want to test it and report
p.s i cant try my self cause my wife going to born my son from day to day and cant flash it to mine

* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards and other weird things

credits:
CyanogenMod

Hey Can rar file be flashed through recovery?:confused:

ulev

Apr 20, 2011
I will give it a try as soon as I find the time. Anyone else who tried it yet?

Ok, I gave it a try this morning. "Renaming" .rar to .zip doesn't do the job. You need to unpack the .rar and repack it as .zip. Install started with twrp but broke down after the first message (saying something like reverting to stock) No error code but sent twrp into a strange loop cycle. I had to break that by removing the battery... Second try, same result...

So I went back to my backup. Obviously some more work is needed...

Last edited:

icoolguy1995

Jun 22, 2012
HARDA

credits:
CyanogenMod
Xperia go uses different chipset, so porting CM11 from Xperia go is like banging your head against wall. Try finding the device which has same chipset as Xperia E.

Sid_Sun

Apr 29, 2014
Moscow
Please answer to this

Did you had Your Internet balance left It war going to expire that you uploaded this ? It will nor flash just extracted the old cm_11 or something else re-archived it forgot to archive in zip and did it in rar uploaded it without checking extension when some one replied to someone as rename it from rar to zip and flash it will it will never No-Thanks to you

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I will give it a try as soon as I find the time. Anyone else who tried it yet?

Ok, I gave it a try this morning. "Renaming" .rar to .zip doesn't do the job. You need to unpack the .rar and repack it as .zip. Install started with twrp but broke down after the first message (saying something like reverting to stock) No error code but sent twrp into a strange loop cycle. I had to break that by removing the battery... Second try, same result...

So I went back to my backup. Obviously some more work is needed...

credits:
    CyanogenMod
    Xperia go uses different chipset, so porting CM11 from Xperia go is like banging your head against wall. Try finding the device which has same chipset as Xperia E.