Search This thread

vdhero

Jun 11, 2017
Rach Gia
inturducing : DM~~~~~~~
symbol: DM
DM.jpg

Delicous Mountain IS A BRANCH OF Open Home Port Project
I ported this rom because it has a very good performance,may be even faster than CMX11 ?
So, Here it is Delicious Mountain

Open Home Port Project
Introduction:
Introduction:

We update our ROMS frequently to keep up with the latest development, and not forgetting to merge in special features of our own at the same time.

The BLOG:http://openhomeportproject.blogspot.in/ this project has startred on of MAY 28 and is committed to make this ROM better and better.

Since this project is open ended, anyone interested can participate in the development. Newcomers are always welcomed!

Types of Releases:
ROMS OpenENDED has 4 kinds of releases: official release, beta, nightlies, and unofficial builds.

Official release: This version is tested throughly by developers and users, so it is the most stable build
Beta: When a device is newly added, there will be beta versions for testing, but there might be unknown bugs and problems
Nightlies: Nightlies are compiled automatically by servers, so it will have the latest features but beware of uncompleted works
Unofficial builds: These builds are compiled from source or ported by developers

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DELICIOUS MOUNTAINS
THE WHOLE PURPOSE OF DM IS TO LET USERS GET A STOCK FEEL OF THEIR CURRENTLY RUNNING CUSTOM ROM WITH PEFORMANCE WAY MORE COOLER AND AWESOME.

DM INCLUDES

1>BETTER BATTERY ENDURANCE

2>GRAPHIC BOOST AND LAG REDUCTION

3>BASED ON LATEST CM

4>SEPERATED GAPPS

5>SOME PRE -INSTALLED GAPPS TO GIVE A STOCK FEEL

6>improved IMG and camera peformance

6>A TIP WITH EVERY ROM RELEASE.

7>overall enhancement of ROM

IN THIS CURRENT VERSION OF ROM FOR ***~sprout~ *DM HAS USED OMNI ROM AS THEIR POSSESSOR AND HELP PROMOTE IT .

NO VISUAL CHANGES AND MAINLY A VERY LONG BATTERY .

THE ROM HAS BEEN TESTED AND HAS BUGS SAME TO ITS POSSESOR 'Cm11'.

TIPS.

TO REMOVE BLOAT FROM ~sprout~ delete everything from OEM folder not not the owhle folder

================================================== ================================================== =================================
Download :​
==================================================
ROM INFO

CREATOR

CM and startracker.

RELEASE

INITIAL STABLE

CONTRIBUTOR
@startracker
THNX TO ANDROIDARMV6 TEAM FOR ROM AND KERNAL SOURCES.
rom can be used as daily drive
================================================== ================================================== ======

THE ROM IS BASED ON THESE BUILDS WHICH ARE RECOMPILED FOR FASTER BETTER AND SMOOTH PEFORMANCE OF ANDROID KITKAT ON GALAXY Y AND MAKING IT POSSIBLY AS STOCCK AS POSSIBLE.
NOTE

SU WILL BE REMOVED IN VERSIONS HENCE FORTH .
EXTERNAL GAPPS.

SOME ARE EXTERNAL TWEAKS AND SOME I HAVE MADE IN HELP WITH OTHER PEOPLE IS SOME TIME IN PAST.

THNX TO ANDROID POLICE .
OHPP
GOOGLE ANDROID AND ANDROIDARMV6 FOR SOURCES

================================================== ================================================== =====

SOURCE:
https://github.com/androidarmv6
If you still face some lags . Use these scripts if they stop you to feel smooth :D
Special Thanks to :
-startracker for original rom
-Cyanogenmod team
-Google
-Samsung
-androidarmv6 team
-Android-xda
XDA:DevDB Information
Delicous Mountain, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360
Contributors
vdhero
ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
ROM Kernel: Linux 2.6.x
ROM Firmware Required: Any ROM
Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 1
Stable Release Date: 2017-11-22

Created 2017-11-22
Last Updated 2017-11-22[/QUOTE]

Attachments

• DM.jpg
    DM.jpg
    257 KB · Views: 312

vdhero

Jun 11, 2017
Rach Gia
I guess that usual CM11 bugs (difficult to answer incoming calls, simlock unsupported...) apply on DM ?
yup,but I have a small tip for you,when you recive a call,it will vibrate so just swipe from them center to the right and we can answer calls,and DM actually has takes shorter time to turn screen on comparing with all cm11 rom I have tested,other cm11 roms (included cmx11 ) takes about 3 sec to turn screen on when DM only takes you 1.5 sec . the other bugs may be still there.

Reactions: Djiban

vdhero

Jun 11, 2017
Rach Gia
how to install the rom, pleaseee!!!!!:confused::confused::confused:

Ok ,It's really easy
Firstly . boot your phone to recovery (of course but recommended to flash cwm,too)
Then flash this TWRP and reboot your recovery
Then in TWRP,choose wipe android tick everything except SDcard and swipe the bar
Then go back using the navigation bar
Then go to mount ,tick system,data,cache,sdcard
then go back and choose install
Then just choose the rom and swipe the bar,after you installed it ,reboot your phone and enjoy,first boot takes about 4 mins for me
and after it boot on,it takes a few mins to optimize the hardware for best performance :D

Fandroid Tech

Jan 23, 2018
hi bro,I watched your video dew days ago but I was quite busy so I didn't reply you. You got 1800 score,I even got about 2000 score. To get 2000 score,flash all the tweak I gave you in the thread,flashing samurai kernel also help you. And you deleted the video ?
I deleted the video because it had 3 views in 48 hours no one watch it

Fandroid Tech

Jan 23, 2018
LoL why quit..[/QUOT I used to have 300 daily views now I have 30.People dont watch any of my new videos any more now I have no ideas for videos.

---------- Post added at 03:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 AM ----------

LoL why quit..[/QUOT I used to have 300 daily views now I have 30.People dont watch any of my new videos any more now I have no ideas for videos.
Sorry i misspelled

I used to have 300 daily views now I have 30.People dont watch any of my new videos anymore, now I have no ideas for videos.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    inturducing : DM~~~~~~~
    symbol: DM
    DM.jpg

Delicous Mountain IS A BRANCH OF Open Home Port Project
    I ported this rom because it has a very good performance,may be even faster than CMX11 ?
    So, Here it is Delicious Mountain

Open Home Port Project
    Introduction:
    Introduction:

We update our ROMS frequently to keep up with the latest development, and not forgetting to merge in special features of our own at the same time.

The BLOG:http://openhomeportproject.blogspot.in/ this project has startred on of MAY 28 and is committed to make this ROM better and better.

Since this project is open ended, anyone interested can participate in the development. Newcomers are always welcomed!

Types of Releases:
    ROMS OpenENDED has 4 kinds of releases: official release, beta, nightlies, and unofficial builds.

Official release: This version is tested throughly by developers and users, so it is the most stable build
    Beta: When a device is newly added, there will be beta versions for testing, but there might be unknown bugs and problems
    Nightlies: Nightlies are compiled automatically by servers, so it will have the latest features but beware of uncompleted works
    Unofficial builds: These builds are compiled from source or ported by developers

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DELICIOUS MOUNTAINS
    THE WHOLE PURPOSE OF DM IS TO LET USERS GET A STOCK FEEL OF THEIR CURRENTLY RUNNING CUSTOM ROM WITH PEFORMANCE WAY MORE COOLER AND AWESOME.

DM INCLUDES

1>BETTER BATTERY ENDURANCE

2>GRAPHIC BOOST AND LAG REDUCTION

3>BASED ON LATEST CM

4>SEPERATED GAPPS

5>SOME PRE -INSTALLED GAPPS TO GIVE A STOCK FEEL

6>improved IMG and camera peformance

6>A TIP WITH EVERY ROM RELEASE.

7>overall enhancement of ROM

IN THIS CURRENT VERSION OF ROM FOR ***~sprout~ *DM HAS USED OMNI ROM AS THEIR POSSESSOR AND HELP PROMOTE IT .

NO VISUAL CHANGES AND MAINLY A VERY LONG BATTERY .

THE ROM HAS BEEN TESTED AND HAS BUGS SAME TO ITS POSSESOR 'Cm11'.

TIPS.

TO REMOVE BLOAT FROM ~sprout~ delete everything from OEM folder not not the owhle folder

================================================== ================================================== =================================
    Download :​
    ==================================================
    ROM INFO

CREATOR

CM and startracker.

RELEASE

INITIAL STABLE

CONTRIBUTOR
    @startracker
    THNX TO ANDROIDARMV6 TEAM FOR ROM AND KERNAL SOURCES.
    rom can be used as daily drive
    ================================================== ================================================== ======

THE ROM IS BASED ON THESE BUILDS WHICH ARE RECOMPILED FOR FASTER BETTER AND SMOOTH PEFORMANCE OF ANDROID KITKAT ON GALAXY Y AND MAKING IT POSSIBLY AS STOCCK AS POSSIBLE.
    NOTE

SU WILL BE REMOVED IN VERSIONS HENCE FORTH .
    EXTERNAL GAPPS.

SOME ARE EXTERNAL TWEAKS AND SOME I HAVE MADE IN HELP WITH OTHER PEOPLE IS SOME TIME IN PAST.

THNX TO ANDROID POLICE .
    OHPP
    GOOGLE ANDROID AND ANDROIDARMV6 FOR SOURCES

================================================== ================================================== =====

SOURCE:
    https://github.com/androidarmv6
    If you still face some lags . Use these scripts if they stop you to feel smooth :D
    Special Thanks to :
    -startracker for original rom
    -Cyanogenmod team
    -Google
    -Samsung
    -androidarmv6 team
    -Android-xda
    XDA:DevDB Information
    Delicous Mountain, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360
    Contributors
    vdhero
    ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 2.6.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Any ROM
    Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 1
    Stable Release Date: 2017-11-22

Created 2017-11-22
    Last Updated 2017-11-22[/QUOTE]
    I guess that usual CM11 bugs (difficult to answer incoming calls, simlock unsupported...) apply on DM ?
    yup,but I have a small tip for you,when you recive a call,it will vibrate so just swipe from them center to the right and we can answer calls,and DM actually has takes shorter time to turn screen on comparing with all cm11 rom I have tested,other cm11 roms (included cmx11 ) takes about 3 sec to turn screen on when DM only takes you 1.5 sec . the other bugs may be still there.
    I download and try. Thank you man for the rom ?
    Is the rom stable for daily use ?????

Sure ! it's smoothy(same same speed as cm9 , or may be nearly ), I'm making v2 which is slimmer and smoothier :p
    Sure ! it's smoothy(same same speed as cm9 , or may be nearly ), I'm making v2 which is slimmer and smoothier :p

Good Luck with V2. Im thinking the port v2 to my explorer. :)
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone