[ROM][PORT][CM9.2][v5.1][Discontinued]Touchwiz Revolutionised 5

Do u want me to make an aosp pack also?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

naresh babu

Jun 15, 2013
HYDERABAD
nlabsworld.blogspot.in
I flashed this rom....installed everything..but when i reboot 1st time after flashing, it gets into bootloop and never starts again. I flashed three times with wiping everything with cache and dalvik cache too. Is there a problem with rom or my mini?
Did you flash anything after flashing rom? flashing fonts will bootloop..
Check whether entire rom has been downloaded or not.. Your download may be corrupted..

Press Thanks if I helped you.. :):)

Last edited:
Reactions: 8bitrebellion

8bitrebellion

Sep 22, 2012
Rajkot
After a totally new uninterrupted download and clean flash and after using this rom for 3-4 days today when i reboot my mini, it went into bootloop. I had to wipe data and cache to boot again. Dont know what is the problem.

ast00

Apr 29, 2012
I think badass slowed down my mini. I'm feeling lag in opening apps and gallery. Maybe i will go back to stock kernel.
Ignore this guy. Just like he knew what he's talking about... There's nothing wrong with not knowing, but adding "I think" should help. So let's just say he told you the exact opposite of what you need. Badass was designed to deliver performance over stability and it only does that if there are no other tweaks flashed or written in build.prop. That means Badass kernel is not good for this ROM.

Reactions: 8bitrebellion

8bitrebellion

Sep 22, 2012
Rajkot
Ignore this guy. Just like he knew what he's talking about... There's nothing wrong with not knowing, but adding "I think" should help. So let's just say he told you the exact opposite of what you need. Badass was designed to deliver performance over stability and it only does that if there are no other tweaks flashed or written in build.prop. That means Badass kernel is not good for this ROM.
Offcoz i'm a noob that's why i asked here about the problems i'm facing with this rom. And i have followed what our fellow member suggested, because i dont know much about android, and kernels. I just like to try something new. So thanks for your reply brother. I'm back to stock kernel. And its working smooth as vanilla ice cream.

Reactions: Desin Esa

slushee

Jul 9, 2012
London
Installed this ROM clean. Set everything up and went to bed. Woke up to phone off. Turned it on and it went into boot loop.

Flashed cm7 official and no problems days later.

Seems there is a boot loop issue with this ROM?

Sent from my SGH-I757M using XDA Free mobile app

arpitkh96

Feb 17, 2012
panipat
Installed this ROM clean. Set everything up and went to bed. Woke up to phone off. Turned it on and it went into boot loop.

Flashed cm7 official and no problems days later.

Seems there is a boot loop issue with this ROM?

Sent from my SGH-I757M using XDA Free mobile app
If your phone is switched off.first boot into recovery and then reboot to system.it will boot

Sent from my GT-S5570 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

aaddiy

Jun 16, 2013
Bucharest
I found bugs in daily use,I wipe everything,in message app in time when i receive a message the phone not notify me,no rigtone,vibrate or status bar notification,another bug is with lockscreen doesn't work after few hours..all is work after reboot.The rom is very good and the battery awesome...and what kernel is the best for this rom or no need?thanks

Last edited: