bharath_58

Dec 14, 2013
bangalore
Looks great! Wil try it soon! Thanks!

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Try and tell your feedback...
I suggest u flash touchwiz mod also..

Sent from my GT-S5570 using Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 01:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------

I found bugs in daily use,I wipe everything,in message app in time when i receive a message the phone not notify me,no rigtone,vibrate or status bar notification,another bug is with lockscreen doesn't work after few hours..all is work after reboot.The rom is very good and the battery awesome...and what kernel is the best for this rom or no need?thanks
I have been using this... didnt find any such problem....
And i think badass is already there... so no need of any kernel...

Sent from my GT-S5570 using Tapatalk 2

aaddiy

Jun 16, 2013
Bucharest
I flash the rom 3 times and the bugs is here every time,bug with lockscreen is rarely but with message notification persist,I wipe everything,i use now handcent sms and its ok.

aaddiy

Jun 16, 2013
Bucharest
Yes and dalvik and battery,I flash again yesterday and no bug in as yet,but I have a question with battery charge,when i charge the battery is 100% in 40 minutes but is not full,is any aplication to show me battery state really or notify me when is full?I can"t charge when is turn off.

crullick

Aug 10, 2012
Belgrade
Yes and dalvik and battery,I flash again yesterday and no bug in as yet,but I have a question with battery charge,when i charge the battery is 100% in 40 minutes but is not full,is any aplication to show me battery state really or notify me when is full?I can"t charge when is turn off.
try this
check out wakelocks and stuff
your problem is probably not rom-related; but rather app-related :cyclops: