[ROM][PORT] Elephone P9000 ROM for Umi Super

Search This thread

Urkec

Oct 14, 2008
Ljubljana
Guys ... how did you install this rom... it seems standard TWRP installation don't work... ?

Update: worked second time... first time I got some strange corruption error... after reboot it worked from twrp like usually...

Thank you.

Last edited:

FlawlezzJaxy

Dec 18, 2016
guys can u help me out.. i cant understand anything thats posted on that page.. where is the rom download link and can someone please tell me how to install it. please ty

Creedo4Life

Sep 8, 2013
London
I'm currently using the eragon rom 4.8 on my Umi super (ported rom from the elephone 9000) this rom is just to good for me to wanting to upgrade to Nougat. There's no GPS problems or dark camera issue on this rom and I have full systemless root with a systemless xposed running like a charm. Furthermore my phone no longer gets overheatet like it did on Umis stock roms. Battery life is also great, i get 9 hours SOT. It's hands down the best Android experience i had on the umi super. Download the rom on this site, scroll down to the eragon ported rom. (use chrome to translate the site since its in Russian.) You need TWRP installed as your recovery since this is a rom you flash.
http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=776482&st=60

If you rather just download it without reading the different tweaks that make this ported rom DA BOMB, just download it here and flash it through TWRP: https://yadi.sk/d/YkOTkDNLyBYqp

Attachments

• Screenshot_20161227-015454.jpg
    Screenshot_20161227-015454.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 518
  • Screenshot_20161227-023825.jpg
    Screenshot_20161227-023825.jpg
    212.7 KB · Views: 515
  • Screenshot_20161227-014227.png
    Screenshot_20161227-014227.png
    83 KB · Views: 521
  • Screenshot_20161227-014234.png
    Screenshot_20161227-014234.png
    76.2 KB · Views: 487

Creedo4Life

Sep 8, 2013
London
And witch version we have flash bevore wie flash this rom from 4pda? Is it a full rom that we can flash without base rom?
Greatings

My last phone i have to flash a base rom for flash a custom rom.

Just do a full wipe in TWRP before flashing it. I came from Umi super latest stock rom with a custom recovery installed before flashing this, so no need for any other versions, this is a full rom and comes prerooted , so you won't have to root it separately since it comes with a systemless root.

Creedo4Life

Sep 8, 2013
London
And witch version we have flash bevore wie flash this rom from 4pda? Is it a full rom that we can flash without base rom?
Greatings

My last phone i have to flash a base rom for flash a custom rom.

And all works?
Not the Bugs from CM 13 rom`?

HDR Force close.
No LED colour change
FM Radio Force close

No bugs. Alk works. The eragon rom is not a cm rom but based on the elephone 9000 rom, unlike the first elephone rom port for the Umi super the eragon rom comes with systemless root and magisk pre installed.

PolishPotato

Dec 29, 2016
Huh nvm, it finally let me download it, the download button didn't work. While I was testing this ROM I found 2 issues: dark camera and not working gesture wakeup, everything else looks pretty good. :)

noobp

Jan 18, 2016
Bulgaria
Hello guys! I saw that many people are complaining about the nougat rom. So as i see what we have here is a decent hardware without software. I dont like my marshmawoll stock rom (october release) cus battery life is bad for 4k mah battery. So i wanna ask, is the battery life on this rom better, is fingerprint working(mine on stock rom doesn`t),is dark camera fixed(in messenger too??),and is the calling functioning ok(i mean hows the microphone volume during calls and do u hear people clearly, is it responsive for making calls) and does it actually have any big downsides?Also in the site i download "Eragon 4.8(TWRP Install)"?? Thank you!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Are there any major advantages in this ROM in comparison to the latest CM13 port from Elephone p9000? Thanks!

The home button works like the P9000, 1 Press is back, 2 is home, Hold for recents,
    notification light works better
    double tap to wake is included
    Bluetooth seems more stable
    GPS working fine (UK)
    Hello I found out in the Umi Forum that someone from 4pda.ru ported an Elephone P9000 Rom to our Umi!
    I have not tested yet but a User from Umidigi said GPS is working there an all other features work too!

http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=745185&st=2740#entry52291594

Download: https://yadi.sk/d/3Tl2RoiTuKZXj
    According to author:

Port was done to address InCallerId issue (UMi missing contact picture apparently? I am using Zoiper - so I do not know), try different sound as P9000 using different sound libraries and to address issues with phantom clicking as sensor libraries also different.

Just some info for ppl wondering why to try :)

Hi there.

I just install this ROM on my Umi Super and I can confirm that the contact picture appears in this ROM, also the GPS is working almost perfect in Portugal (some minor glitch on position sometimes).
    I gonna install the gps.conf on etc folder to try to improve this issue.
    In 3 hours testing this ROM is very fast and the only issue so far is the GPS above. :):)
    Edit: You don't need to install Gapps in This ROM (included).
    Is it rooted?
    I have Bluetooth issues on my CM13 port and thinking about trying this one.

Sent from my UMI_SUPER using Tapatalk

its not rooted but it is very easy: just Flash SuperSU after the installation with TWRP
    Someone tried the other cm13 and this one? Which do you recommend?

This version, simple because of the more of the original functions seem to be working

Double tap to wake
    Notification Led
    GPS
    Home Button...

Comparable on speed & battery life