[ROM][PORT][GB][CM7.2][V2]JoyOS 1.1.9 Stable

Search This thread

ChaosChris

May 5, 2011
Hamburg
www.chaosdevelopment.tk
JoyOS

Hey all ive ported the JoyOS 1.1.9 with cm 7.2 as base to our Nexus S.

I am not a iOS fan but there are much people that are using gb right now and there are not so much gb roms left for the nexus s so i decide to port some :D
For people that love iOS Style this is a great rom :p

Features
Based on stable CM7
stable & smooth
English & Chinese
Included gapps

Changelog
V1
Initial release

V2
Update playstore to 3.10.14
Include gapps

Bugs

you tell me :p

Credit's
CM team
developers of JoyOS.

Install:
1. Full wipe
2. Install JoyOS
3. Reboot

Update:

1. wipe cache & dalvik-cache
2. Install MokeeOS
3. Reboot

Download:

ROM

Screenshots:
screenshot-1363604127501.jpgscreenshot-1363604139971.jpgscreenshot-1363604199704.jpgscreenshot-1363604221016.jpgscreenshot-1363604148685.jpgscreenshot-1363604154704.jpgscreenshot-1363604162921.jpg

Last edited:

jojoost

Jan 8, 2012
Re: [ROM][PORT][GB][CM7.2]JoyOS 1.1.9 Stable

Surely going to try this! Probably not going to be my daily driver, but still looks great!

And thanks for keeping the Nexus S alive!

Reactions: ChaosChris

jahlovePL

Mar 19, 2011
Gdynia
Thanks @ChaosChris, but why not to port 1.2.2? It's the newest version of JoyOS. I can help you in 'soft' porting, but which ROMs do you guys would like to be ported? :)

ChaosChris

May 5, 2011
Hamburg
www.chaosdevelopment.tk
Thanks @ChaosChris, but why not to port 1.2.2? It's the newest version of JoyOS. I can help you in 'soft' porting, but which ROMs do you guys would like to be ported? :)

Soft porting is not the problem :D the Problem is that the website of joyos (http://www.joyos.cn/) is down and the version i had on my computer was 1.1.9. When you have an 1.2.2 zip from a hdpi device i can of course update my version of joyos :)

V_tunes

Feb 11, 2012

It seems that the Joyos stops update source code.

Sent from my Nexus S using xda app-developers app

humayooshah

Jun 21, 2012
Karachi
Any Bugs till now ?
i am running it smoothly uptill now. just one thing.. playstore got updated itself and after that it is Forceclosing. before the update it was working fine ... what to do ?

Last edited:

ChaosChris

May 5, 2011
Hamburg
www.chaosdevelopment.tk
AW: [ROM][PORT][GB][CM7.2]JoyOS 1.1.9 Stable

Any Bugs till now ?
i am running it smoothly uptill now

Nice that your running my Rom :D

There should no bugs. I test basic things like setting up with some apps like fb whatsapp and some games etc... And do basic things like sms and telephone and all was fine. So if you found bugs please report and i will fix it :)

Gesendet von meinem Nexus S mit Tapatalk 2

ChaosChris

May 5, 2011
Hamburg
www.chaosdevelopment.tk
AW: [ROM][PORT][GB][CM7.2]JoyOS 1.1.9 Stable

Any Bugs till now ?
i am running it smoothly uptill now. just one thing.. playstore got updated itself and after that it is Forceclosing. before the update it was working fine ... what to do ?

Hmm okay... Did you flashed lastest cm7 gapps? Will look into it tomorrow.

Can you try to install it? Download playstore.apk and install it. If it dosent install place it to /system/app and set rw-r--r permissions

Last edited:

humayooshah

Jun 21, 2012
Karachi
Hmm okay... Did you flashed lastest cm7 gapps? Will look into it tomorrow.

Can you try to install it? Download playstore.apk and install it. If it dosent install place it to /system/app and set rw-r--r permissions

i flashed the Gapps that was given in the link right below the rom's download link its "gapps-gb-20110828-signed" i dont know if its latest cm7 gapps or not ..
after the force close error i went back to recovery, wiped Cache/Dalvik and re-installed the gappps .. but still same issue :(

namian_semazen

Jun 24, 2012
kedah
This is what i'm looking for

Thanks buddy :D yesterday I just themed my phone to look like ios using hellybean rom, the only problem is when I use 4.2.2 rom my battery could'nt stand for at least 6 hours, usually just around 4 hours starting from 100% untill 0%. Then I was thinking is there any xda members who port this ios like rom and cm7 based? I just want to revert back to GB because since I buy my nexus s, my starting point is JB4.1.2. Suddently, I just saw this thread.. :victory: really love to try this rom. I'll inform you as soon as possible if i found some bug . cheers :good:. Btw, how can I make this rom deodex? I'm not trying to change anything, for my personal using, I choose to use deodexed rom because it much more easier for me. If you can deodex this rom it would be great :D .

sorry for my bad english

ChaosChris

May 5, 2011
Hamburg
www.chaosdevelopment.tk
i flashed the Gapps that was given in the link right below the rom's download link its "gapps-gb-20110828-signed" i dont know if its latest cm7 gapps or not ..
after the force close error i went back to recovery, wiped Cache/Dalvik and re-installed the gappps .. but still same issue :(

Can you try that: go to settings > apps > Google Play Store, force close, uninstall updates and clear app datas.

edit: I uploding right now a new version with lastest playstore and included gapps

Last edited:
Reactions: mutantlx and isualk

humayooshah

Jun 21, 2012
Karachi
Can you try that: go to settings > apps > Google Play Store, force close, uninstall updates and clear app datas.

edit: I uploding right now a new version with lastest playstore and included gapps

Unstalling the updates did the thing .. :) but everytime wifi gets connected, its installs the update again .. but anyways i can deal with it :)
PS.
This Rom is SuperFast .... i dont wanna go back to 4.2.2 now

newbie1908

Dec 19, 2011
hm... so this is gingerbread rom.
i'll try it after 2 years. hehehe

how to turn off notification:
System Update Error, This ROM is not JOYOS official release
??

599040_4672129086465_816102946_n.jpg

where is the network signal? for some user, the data connection could not connected

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    JoyOS

Hey all ive ported the JoyOS 1.1.9 with cm 7.2 as base to our Nexus S.

I am not a iOS fan but there are much people that are using gb right now and there are not so much gb roms left for the nexus s so i decide to port some :D
    For people that love iOS Style this is a great rom :p

Features
    Based on stable CM7
    stable & smooth
    English & Chinese
    Included gapps

Changelog
    V1
    Initial release

V2
    Update playstore to 3.10.14
    Include gapps

Bugs

you tell me :p

Credit's
    CM team
    developers of JoyOS.

Install:
    1. Full wipe
    2. Install JoyOS
    3. Reboot

Update:

1. wipe cache & dalvik-cache
    2. Install MokeeOS
    3. Reboot

Download:

ROM

Screenshots:
    screenshot-1363604127501.jpgscreenshot-1363604139971.jpgscreenshot-1363604199704.jpgscreenshot-1363604221016.jpgscreenshot-1363604148685.jpgscreenshot-1363604154704.jpgscreenshot-1363604162921.jpg

Surely going to try this! Probably not going to be my daily driver, but still looks great!

And thanks for keeping the Nexus S alive!

It seems that the Joyos stops update source code.

Sent from my Nexus S using xda app-developers app
    This is what i'm looking for

Thanks buddy :D yesterday I just themed my phone to look like ios using hellybean rom, the only problem is when I use 4.2.2 rom my battery could'nt stand for at least 6 hours, usually just around 4 hours starting from 100% untill 0%. Then I was thinking is there any xda members who port this ios like rom and cm7 based? I just want to revert back to GB because since I buy my nexus s, my starting point is JB4.1.2. Suddently, I just saw this thread.. :victory: really love to try this rom. I'll inform you as soon as possible if i found some bug . cheers :good:. Btw, how can I make this rom deodex? I'm not trying to change anything, for my personal using, I choose to use deodexed rom because it much more easier for me. If you can deodex this rom it would be great :D .

sorry for my bad english