[ROM][PORT][JB] Android Open Kang Project (AOKP) - SGH-i777 - [JB-MR1][4.2.1][01/03]

dandrumheller

Jul 10, 2010
Southern Maine / Seacoast NH
Unless there is something newly wrong with my phone, it seems like this ROM has messed up my clock. Most of the time it's fine but it will randomly change it's time far from the correct time. I first noticed this because i missed my alarm which sucked, but rebooting the phone always sets it right again... Aside from that and bluetooth, it has been pretty good! thank you.
Disable network time, switch it to manual. All 4.2.1 builds for i777 do this.

Sent from my i777 using Tapatalk 2

ThomasBags

Apr 16, 2012
Okay, I searched all around his posts and I'm failing to find it. Where is the damn download link? Should be clearly listed in bold where it says DOWNLOADS. Why do you feel the need to hide it?

djmisi99

Mar 16, 2010
Budapest
ROM - SGH-i777 - [JB-MR1][4.2.1][01/03]

I'm sorry my friend, but I can't seem to find the ROM itself posted here, it says porting it right now, etc ...but the only link i see on here, is the GAPPS...
ANy chance we get a link to this?

Thx a lot

peace

djmisi99

This ROM was not created by me credit for this rom goes to PieR and bajee11. All I did was port it from the i9100 to our i777. So have fun and follow the forum rules.

Original Thread

The Latest Changelogs can be found on the AOKP Site

AOKP 4.2.1 Changelog

Porting it right now with no additional tweaks, possible a Dirty version later.

Gapps: http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-jb-20121212-signed.zip

sniper8752

Aug 26, 2010
rror message after installing gapps

I am getting this error message after installing gapps on my aokp rom:

unfortunately, setup wizard has stopped.

It won't go away either. tried wiping the cache, reinstalling the gapps,and restarting the phone.