[ROM][PORT] MIUI 12.0.3 - Team O₂ [10][Q][Oxygen][Beta]

Search This thread

yanrenxiang

Apr 3, 2020
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: No implementation found for void com.android.bluetooth.btservice.AdapterService.interopDatabaseAddAACNameNative(java.lang.String) (tried Java_com_android_bluetooth_btservice_AdapterService_interopDatabaseAddAACNameNative and Java_com_android_bluetooth_btservice_AdapterService_interopDatabaseAddAACNameNative__Ljava_lang_String_2)
at (Native Method)
at com.android.bluetooth.util.Interop$SyncCloudData.run(Interop.java:208)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:919)

yanrenxiang

Apr 3, 2020
help
Screenshot_2021-02-03-04-53-21-085_com.miui.home.jpg
Screenshot_2021-02-03-04-53-36-161_com.miui.bugreport.jpg
Screenshot_2021-02-03-04-53-40-364_com.miui.bugreport.jpg

AVOE29

Feb 19, 2021
I can't sing in google accounts after clicking on add account then it's take me to check screen and after that screen goes black and also gmail, google photos apps force stop
Anybody have solution?

AVOE29

Feb 19, 2021
Hey Brother. I tried this rom snd It's super smooth. whole things work really good😍, But i can't update my Google Chrome apk and Android Web View apk.

Also a request to update the Camera app. It's not have feature there are giving in MIUI 12 Camera app, So update it to MIUI 12 Camera
(I tried so many Apks and Flashable zips but it won't works)

I'm waiting for Camera and Stable update
Please be Quick, Can't Wait😁

Thank You For Awesome Rom

Mayukh6

Feb 24, 2021
After installing this Rom Volte is shown but after restart once My Volte is not working..help me please

Last edited:

sigahotcore

Jun 22, 2016
First thanks for an awesome ROM . I would like to share little tip . After first install it did not let me sign in . Then I borked whole thing and wiped everything and could not do anything . Then I decided to sideload ROM . That took a while....I let it sit for an hour and gave up thinking it's stuck in a loop. However after force reboot it booted just fine . Everything worked . I don't use finger print so not sure about that . To update Xiaomi app s i installed Xiaomi store and that updated 20 apps I believe . Google Play store did the rest .
Only thing that bothers me is that I can't change region from India to Canada . It seems to affect only music app since it list bunch of Indian radio stations. I will enjoy bunch of desi , Bollywood and bangra tunes.
Thanks guys . Let me know how can I if possible to change region one day .

sigahotcore

Jun 22, 2016
First thanks for an awesome ROM . I would like to share little tip . After first install it did not let me sign in . Then I borked whole thing and wiped everything and could not do anything . Then I decided to sideload ROM . That took a while....I let it sit for an hour and gave up thinking it's stuck in a loop. However after force reboot it booted just fine . Everything worked . I don't use finger print so not sure about that . To update Xiaomi app s i installed Xiaomi store and that updated 20 apps I believe . Google Play store did the rest .
Only thing that bothers me is that I can't change region from India to Canada . It seems to affect only music app since it list bunch of Indian radio stations. I will enjoy bunch of desi , Bollywood and bangra tunes.
Thanks guys . Let me know how can I if possible to change region one day .
I am planning to give this phone to a friend but I don't seem to able to sign out of Xiaomi account . I tried it on the phone. And via browser
Any suggestions ?

atm.masud2

• Sep 30, 2019
    Thanks a lot. All are perfect. Awesome ROM. I am facing a problem with fingerprint sensor. Although here is solution and also I applied it didnt fix. Please anybody tell the whole process in details to fix the fingerprint issue. I cant see any option in my phone for fingerprint.

adminkoushik

May 5, 2021
    MIUI 12.0.3 - Team O₂ | Android 10 [Q] | BETA Build
    View attachment 5179627

Brought to you by Team O₂

* I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...). * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software. * Same statement for XDA

Features :

- November 2020 Security Patch
    - Ace+ (3.18.140) EAS Kernel
    - Added MicroG
    - Added AOD
    - Added Xiaomi Parts
    - New Bootanimation

What's working :
    • Boots
    • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
    • Fingerprint
    • Wi-Fi
    • Bluetooth
    • IR Blaster
    • Camera
    • Camcorder
    • Video Playback
    • Audio
    • Sensors
    • Flash
    • LED
    • GPS
    • Volte

Known Issues :

- Cast

Instructions :

- Wipe Dalvik, Cache, System, Vendor
    - Format Data ( Especially if you have encryption )
    - Flash ROM
    - Flash Magisk (Optional)
    - Reboot

CLEAN FLASH IS MANDATORY

Do not flash Gapps (Already Included)

Flash FPC fix only if FP not working(i.e for FPC FP sensors)

Additional Updates & Fixes:

FPC Fingerprint Fix (FPC FP Users Only!)
    Enrolled Fingerprint Remover

Download ROM:

Android File Host

SourceForge

Donate
    Hello, Gracious human! if you like our work, you may support us by donating:
    https-img-xda-cdn-com-x-JZX2-Q184-g-D5-F-8fan1-GBY3o7-U-https-i.png

PAYPAL : paypal.me/dibacii
    paypal.me/sanekcreed

UPI / PayTM : [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

Team Members:

Kernel Source : https://github.com/Sanek-creed/Hardrock_Oxygen_EAS

panosru

Mar 11, 2016
    Hi! I'm using this ROM for about three weeks and so far everything works fine for me on my Mi Max 2.

My only question is about why selinux being set to permissive by default, and how can I set it to enforcing as when I run the command to set it the screen turns off and I have to reboot my device either from adb or hold the power button until it turns off.

UPDATE:
    While still everything works fine, the battery life is very very bad unfortunately.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      MIUI 12.0.3 - Team O₂ | Android 10 [Q] | BETA Build
      photo_2020-12-04_22-09-45.jpg

Brought to you by Team O₂

* I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...). * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software. * Same statement for XDA

Features :

- November 2020 Security Patch
      - Ace+ (3.18.140) EAS Kernel
      - Added MicroG
      - Added AOD
      - Added Xiaomi Parts
      - New Bootanimation

What's working :
      • Boots
      • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
      • Fingerprint
      • Wi-Fi
      • Bluetooth
      • IR Blaster
      • Camera
      • Camcorder
      • Video Playback
      • Audio
      • Sensors
      • Flash
      • LED
      • GPS
      • Volte

Known Issues :

- Cast

Instructions :

- Wipe Dalvik, Cache, System, Vendor
      - Format Data ( Especially if you have encryption )
      - Flash ROM
      - Flash Magisk (Optional)
      - Reboot

CLEAN FLASH IS MANDATORY

Do not flash Gapps (Already Included)

Flash FPC fix only if FP not working(i.e for FPC FP sensors)

Additional Updates & Fixes:

FPC Fingerprint Fix (FPC FP Users Only!)
      Enrolled Fingerprint Remover

Download ROM:

Android File Host

SourceForge

Donate
      Hello, Gracious human! if you like our work, you may support us by donating:
      https-img-xda-cdn-com-x-JZX2-Q184-g-D5-F-8fan1-GBY3o7-U-https-i.png

PAYPAL : paypal.me/dibacii
      paypal.me/sanekcreed

UPI / PayTM : [email protected]
      [email protected]
      [email protected]

Team Members:

Kernel Source : https://github.com/Sanek-creed/Hardrock_Oxygen_EAS
      Bueno, ya la he descargado, he borrado todo, he formateado y luego he flasheado la rom, y cuando le doy a reiniciar se queda un poquito en el logo y se reinicia solo y así todo el tiempo , alguna solución por favor? Gracias
      My first installation failed, everithing worked fine only the third time I Wiped Dalvik, Cache, System, Vendor and flashed the rom. I believe it is only a matter of luck: you should try and try many times
      I have already been able to solve it, in the end I cleaned it 3 or 4 times and the last one I installed it 2 times in a row and let it start, thanks.
    Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone