[ROM][PORT][NS4G][ROM 4.2.1] JELLYBAM - v5.1.0 [AOKP | CM10.1 | DPIChanger]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

BoscoCosta

Jun 8, 2011
i'm having the same issue i have with Bakedbean... i can't get link2sd or app2sd to create the scripts. Works fine in pacman and other roms. Any ideas? anyone test to see if they can get it to work? i've already tried different SD cards as well as formatting and repartiton etc.

thanks

saramon

Jan 19, 2011
Salt Lake City
Well i did frame this on baked beans, it will have similar problems...

I wasnt aware of that one though...
Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

TexasLTE

Apr 11, 2011
Texas
DANG IT ! I've been trying to get this to work on my phone but keep getting stuck on flying spaceship bootani screen :eek: ( even with clean install - dirty flash - reinstall ) :mad: .... I'm gonna try again this evening after work 'cause I really wanna try this puppy out ... :fingers-crossed:

epic559

Oct 17, 2012
Fresno,Cali 559
DANG IT ! I've been trying to get this to work on my phone but keep getting stuck on flying spaceship bootani screen :eek: ( even with clean install - dirty flash - reinstall ) :mad: .... I'm gonna try again this evening after work 'cause I really wanna try this puppy out ... :fingers-crossed:

The boot up is pretty nice best iv seen as far as boot animation the rom is nice aswell but I got 2meny reboots like 4or so I came back to effsi version of helly bean :) would love to see helly bean and aokp :) dream rom lol

Reactions: TexasLTE

saramon

Jan 19, 2011
Salt Lake City
Hmm... Im not sure why you would have install issues, the first boot does take awhile... Ive been using hellybean myself for now, Effi is working out the kinks when he has time, he is dealing with some medical concerns though, so be patient...

epic559

Oct 17, 2012
Fresno,Cali 559
Hmm... Im not sure why you would have install issues, the first boot does take awhile... Ive been using hellybean myself for now, Effi is working out the kinks when he has time, he is dealing with some medical concerns though, so be patient...

O wow hope everythings alright

TexasLTE

Apr 11, 2011
Texas
uploaded a WIP jellybam.
should have some framework fixes that will hope fully fix some of the issues. saramon should be able to make an update from this if it tests successfully. I won't be able to dig in to it more for another 10 hours.
COOL ... will try in a bit ( still shows .filepart so prolly still uploading )

EDIT : is this the right one ck10.1-NxsM-g-130226.zip :confused:
EDIT 2 : nevermind - I see the correct one now ( this includes your latest kernel as well I presume ... ) ;)
EDIT 3 : Aw Nuts ! :eek: I still can't get this sucker to load even with Effsi's fix - still on neverending bootani :( ..... back to Helly for now :good:

Last edited:

epic559

Oct 17, 2012
Fresno,Cali 559
COOL ... will try in a bit ( still shows .filepart so prolly still uploading )

EDIT : is this the right one ck10.1-NxsM-g-130226.zip :confused:
EDIT 2 : nevermind - I see the correct one now ( this includes your latest kernel as well I presume ... ) ;)
EDIT 3 : Aw Nuts ! :eek: I still can't get this sucker to load even with Effsi's fix - still on neverending bootani :( ..... back to Helly for now :good:

Damn sounds like something is really wrong

Effsi

Jan 25, 2009
www.effsi.net
weird I tested it before uploading. twice even the last change I did before heading off was removing the led blinking from the install script and that shouldn't give bootloops.

TexasLTE

Apr 11, 2011
Texas
weird I tested it before uploading. twice even the last change I did before heading off was removing the led blinking from the install script and that shouldn't give bootloops.
don't worry about it .... prolly just user error or my phone being goofy ( I used to have problems with a couple of GB ROMs as well ) ... Keep Up the Great Work, Guys !

Effsi

Jan 25, 2009
www.effsi.net
Dose urs come with gapps in rom?

ya not by choice, it's not really stripped yet just a quick upload to get the framework fix out there and tested.
I do see 6.4.0 is set as coming soon for nexus s 4g so maybe saramon might be able to get you guys another update soon. :)
this rom seems a little more stacked then I'd like but maybe after the next update I'll actually give it a fair chance.

Shiftlock

Jul 24, 2008
www.muppet-modding.com
Awesome rom! So far everything runs smoothly except one issue. I bought an alpine head unit that features bluetooth pandora control. It was working great on Pac Man but doesnt seem to work here. I am able to pair and it even launches the pandora app (latest version) but it seems to be quite buggy. only got it to actually stream the music once out of multiple tries. Also i am unable to connect the 'phone' as in voice dialing doesnt work and when someone calls it it doesnt forward the ringtone or call to the HU like it should.

lothy

Dec 26, 2008
I love the ROM so far but I have a few questions about some possible hidden features. Is the on screen keyboard lacking the JB Swype feature? I don't mind looking for a swype alternative if it isn't native to this ROM. Second, when quick replying to SMS and I flip the keyboard up it does not rotate. Lastly, the TouchWIZ Home will keep posting a "not working" message. Is Trebuchet the only homescreen (before I choose which one to "always" use)?

Effsi

Jan 25, 2009
www.effsi.net
I love the ROM so far but I have a few questions about some possible hidden features. Is the on screen keyboard lacking the JB Swype feature? I don't mind looking for a swype alternative if it isn't native to this ROM. Second, when quick replying to SMS and I flip the keyboard up it does not rotate. Lastly, the TouchWIZ Home will keep posting a "not working" message. Is Trebuchet the only homescreen (before I choose which one to "always" use)?
I was wondering that too. I never go to ask others if tw launcher worked for anyone on nexus s, nexus s 4g, or our rom. I am guessing a no for us, but not sure about the other two devices

6.4.0 is released already so hopefully you guys can see that soon from the op

JBreezy247

Aug 29, 2012
PLEASE Help!

I need help! Every time i try to flash this rom, I get a status 7 error (assert failed getprop ro.product.device)!!! Please help me I have no idea what to do. I think it might have something to do with my recovery but I dont know which recovery I should be on. I have tried ClockworkMod v6.0.1.2. and TWRP 2.4 ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Original thread: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2115640

Jellybam for epicmtd

Please see original rom link for details on features of the rom itself

Some notes:

Currently the soft keyboard does not pull up at first, you need to disable the hardware keyboard for it to pull up, and I that will need to be done at reboot time as well. To do that:

Settings, Language & Input, Default, Turn off hardware keyboard

This can only be used if you are using the NS4g modem, if you are not familiar with how to do that, please read the forum a bit, because the instructions are everywhere...

There will be some force closes at the start for Google TTS, they go away after awhile though... all of these are being looked into, I consider them minor issues really.

That being said, thanks to Effsi for the encouragement and looking into the issues I mentioned, iGio90 (Rom Dev) - Bliss_ (Art and graphics)
    b1uefalcon and the whole team for the base frameworks
    TeamHacksung (CM10)
    AOKP Team (AOKP)
    Paranoid Android Team
    bthorne79 (part of the framework of his baked blackbean 7 4.2.1 )
    Justin860 (Inverted Gapps + Themes)
    Dropple, Nashdog, Didhiy (kernel and other stuff)

Download link: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7223836/JellyBam-v5.1.0x-epicmtd.zip
    uploaded a WIP jellybam.
    should have some framework fixes that will hope fully fix some of the issues. saramon should be able to make an update from this if it tests successfully. I won't be able to dig in to it more for another 10 hours.
    Dose urs come with gapps in rom?

ya not by choice, it's not really stripped yet just a quick upload to get the framework fix out there and tested.
    I do see 6.4.0 is set as coming soon for nexus s 4g so maybe saramon might be able to get you guys another update soon. :)
    this rom seems a little more stacked then I'd like but maybe after the next update I'll actually give it a fair chance.
    Thanks to every1 that brought this to life on out og epics....could some1 post a ns4g modem rdy version of this rom or a patch??it'd be much appreciated :)

It' built for ns4g out the door, if you are using the ns4g modem, just flash, it is good to go
    I was wondering that too. I never go to ask others if tw launcher worked for anyone on nexus s, nexus s 4g, or our rom. I am guessing a no for us, but not sure about the other two devices

6.4.0 is released already so hopefully you guys can see that soon from the op