NcX S21FE Port for Samsung Galaxy A52Updated to OneUI 5. This is the successor to RayOS. Wanted a different name/logo for the OneUI 5 version, so enjoy!
* Warning, your warranty is now void.
* We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about flashing this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you. HARD!
- Based on S21 FE December firmware (G990BXXU2DWA4)
- [Optional] Bootanimation zip support instead of Samsung's qmg implementation
- Samsung DeX [wireless and wired to PC and Smart TVs]
- Advanced Reboot options [Reboot to recovery, to download, etc...]
- Native AppLock [With CSC features]
- Scan text via Camera
- Few camera tweaks
- OutDoor mode
- Fixed Samsung Health
- Fixed Private Share and Secure Wi-Fi
- Live Blur
- FM Radio
- Remaster Picture in Gallery
- Allow screenshots on secure apps
- Secure Folder fixed
- Object eraser (Already on S21FE FW by default)
- Shadow and Reflection eraser
- Edge Lighting fully enabled (Already on S21FE FW by default)
- High-End Animations (Already on S21FE FW by default)
- Enhanced pocessing (this also probably doesn't do anything, but give it a try) (Already on S21FE FW by default)
- CSC Features like:
- Stock call recording
- Speed meter on statusbar
- Spam call blocker
- QuickSwitch in Secure Folder settings
- Added camera privacy toggle to remove camera access across apps (Already on S21FE FW by default)
- Added HDR10+ lines (improves effect in HDR content)
- Added optional AOD to clock animation. Avoid using it with FOD. You can disable it in the installer.
I decided to show my work so to speak on GitHub. You can see the list of all the apps I removed and all the lines that were added to camera and floating features. Feel free to take a look and make pull requests if you want me to add something on potential future releases.
- 12/February/2023:Released based on January S21FE Firmware (G990BXXU2DWA4)
- Fixed block capabilities for SMS and calls (you may need to re-install your stock CSC before applying this)
- Added Quick Switch in Secure Folder settings (same as above)
- Updated installation visual instructions
- Changed under-display FP animation to flagship ripple
- 28/December/2022:Released based on December S21FE Firmware (G990BXXS2DVL1)
- Fixed CSC features not installing
- Fixed document scan and text extraction from camera
- Fixed Dolby Atmos
- Fixed native AppLock
- 28/November/2022: Release based on November S21 FE Firmware (G990BXXU2DVK3)
- Orangefox or TWRP
- Being unencrypted (recommended)
- Add zip to either internal memory or SD card
- OPTIONAL but recommended: Format data. This will erase media too.
- Flash zip via custom recovery and read the on-screen information. ROM installs in 2 steps.
- After step 1 is complete, you should be able to reboot to recovery and flash the zip again
- Follow instructions and make the selections based on your preference
For his Super R's Kitchen which you can find here: https://forum.xda-developers.com/ap...dows-linux-superr-s-kitchen-v3-0-0-0-t3601702
for dynamic installer, which makes this installation easy. You can find dynamic installer here: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...ler-stable-3-5-android-10-or-earlier.4279541/
for allowing me to use some aspects of her setup of Dynamic Installer and for the Samsung Services disabler.
for his continued work in the A72 scene and continuing to share his knowledge
for various fixes and mods posted here: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/mods-samsung-not-android-mods-collection-exynos.3772017/
for always being there willing to help on all my questions and support.
for a lot of his help, giving advice and sharing his knowledge
for his help with kernel and development in general.
for helping me fix Remaster Picture
for SixTeen Kernel, please visit the original thread and leave your like which you can find here: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/kernel-12-aosp-oneui-gsi-sixteen-kernel-for-a52-4g.4476427/
for his method to bypass the Samsung Health knox check which was shared in the Telegram Development group
for the changes made to updater script to auto detect step 1 and 2
for helping me add bootanimation zip support in OneUI 5
for his wonderful NcX custom bootanimation, I think it looks great!
@ All my testers
@ Samsung for the firmware
@ To users like you!
If you feel I missed you, please give me a PM so I can add you