NcX S21FE Port for Samsung Galaxy A52s 5GUpdated to OneUI 5. This is the successor to RayOS. Wanted a different name/logo for the OneUI 5 version, so enjoy!
* Warning, your warranty is now void. * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about flashing this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you. HARD!
- Based on S21 FE December firmware (G990BXXS2DVK4)
- [Optional] Bootanimation zip support instead of Samsung's qmg implementation
- DeX working
- Live Blur
- Native AppLock
- Advanced Reboot options
- Bluetooth patched
- Fix for Camera (thanks to @BlackMesa123 and @DavidArsene )
- Remaster Picture in Gallery
- Allow screenshots on secure apps
- Fixed Private Share and Secure Wifi
- Secure Folder fixed
- Smart Widgets (Already on S21FE FW by default)
- Object eraser (Already on S21FE FW by default)
- Edge Lighting fully enabled (Already on S21FE FW by default)
- High-End Animations (Already on S21FE FW by default)
- Enhanced pocessing (this also probably doesn't do anything, but give it a try) (Already on S21FE FW by default)
- CSC Features like:
- Stock call recording
- Speed meter on statusbar
- Spam call blocker
- Added camera privacy toggle to remove camera access across apps (Already on S21FE FW by default)
- Added HDR10+ lines (improves effect in HDR content)
- Added optional AOD to clock animation. Avoid using it with FOD. You can disable it in the installer.
I decided to show my work so to speak on GitHub. You can see the list of all the apps I removed and all the lines that were added to camera and floating features. Feel free to take a look and make pull requests if you want me to add something on potential future releases.
- You tell me
- 03/January/2022:Release based on December S21 FE Firmware (G990BXXS2DVK4)
- Fixed CSC features not installing
- Fixed Native AppLock
- Added Advanced Reboot options (thanks to @nashinnnn): https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...-mods-collection-exynos.3772017/post-87443797
- Added BT patch zip [you can find it here: https://github.com/3arthur6/BluetoothLibraryPatcher/releases]
- 05/December/2022: Release based on November S21 FE Firmware (G990BXXU2DVK3)
- NcX S21FE December - A52s 5G [GoogleDrive / OneDrive]
- NcX S21FE November - A52s 5G [GoogleDrive / OneDrive]
- Orangefox or TWRP
- Being unencrypted (recommended)
- Android 13 Bootloader (Android 12 BL may break camera features)
- Add zip to either internal memory or SD card
- OPTIONAL but recommended: Format data. This will erase media too.
- Flash zip via custom recovery and read the on-screen information. ROM installs in 2 steps.
- After step 1 is complete, you should be able to reboot to recovery and flash the zip again
- Follow instructions and make the selections based on your preference
- [Optional]: Flash Magisk
Credits!@SuperR. For his Super R's Kitchen which you can find here: https://forum.xda-developers.com/ap...dows-linux-superr-s-kitchen-v3-0-0-0-t3601702
@topjohnwu for Magisk
@BlassGO for dynamic installer, which makes this installation easy. You can find dynamic installer here: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...ler-stable-3-5-android-10-or-earlier.4279541/
@kirbynx for allowing me to use some aspects of her setup of Dynamic Installer and for the Samsung Services disabler.
@SkylinesHD for his continued work in the A72 scene and continuing to share his knowledge
@ricci206 for various fixes and mods posted here: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/mods-samsung-not-android-mods-collection-exynos.3772017/
@ananjaser1211 for always being there willing to help on all my questions and support.
@BlackMesa123 for a lot of his help, giving advice and sharing his knowledge
@Simon1511 for his help with kernel and development in general.
@Flylarb for helping me fix Remaster Picture
@DavidArsene for his method to bypass the Samsung Health knox check which was shared in the Telegram Development group
@PhatWalrus for the changes made to updater script to auto detect step 1 and 2
@afaneh92 for helping me add bootanimation zip support in OneUI 5
@sameepkambli__ for his wonderful NcX custom bootanimation, I think it looks great!
@ All my testers
@ Samsung for the firmware
@ To users like you!
If you feel I missed you, please give me a PM so I can add you