[ROM][PORT][R] Pixel 4XL Developer Preview 2.1 for OnePlus7 Pro [RPP2][06.04.20]

Zero2Noskill

Jan 7, 2019
Reactions: Tekkamen77

Tekkamen77

Oct 22, 2017

khanmohsinabi

Jul 20, 2012
How to install kindly make us understand in layman's language

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

Do I have to install it just like any other rom or it needs something different

Feb 18, 2015
Thank You guys for testing the previous build and reporting issues as well as helping me with resolving them!

And biggest Thanks goes to Cristian who tested my Pop Up Camera workarounds, he just left OOS quickly and tested everything!

Changelog:
Security Patch Level: 2020-03
Updated to DP1.1 (Newer than what OP6 users have!)
Added Pop Up Cam controls to JRH App (Thanks to Cristian for testing) - You need root for this, luckily You can use Erfan's SuperUser Mod.
Improved Brightness (Now brightness should be identical like on OP6, just make sure to disable Auto brightness! And use JRH App)
Built using Pixel R Auto Porting Script that I modded to support OnePlus7 Pro.

90Hz should work when You flash a custom AOSP Kernel + lock screen and unlock it after like 2-3 seconds. (Try couple of times)

Download:
Pixel 4XL Hybrid RPP1-DP1-1 for OnePlus7Pro

Enjoy guys!
There is an error when I try tho flash after I flash OOS Open Beta 1 Q. Would you share the instructions?

Reactions: esi2121

Ashray_Vk

Oct 26, 2012
bangalore
Thank You guys for testing the previous build and reporting issues as well as helping me with resolving them!

And biggest Thanks goes to Cristian who tested my Pop Up Camera workarounds, he just left OOS quickly and tested everything!

Changelog:
Added Pop Up Cam controls to JRH App (Thanks to Cristian for testing) - You need root for this, luckily You can use Erfan's SuperUser Mod.
Improved Brightness (Now brightness should be identical like on OP6, just make sure to disable Auto brightness! And use JRH App)

90Hz should work when You flash a custom AOSP Kernel + lock screen and unlock it after like 2-3 seconds. (Try couple of times)

Download:

Enjoy guys!

Hey, thanks for what you are doing.

Could you link us to Erfans SuperUser mod ? Did some searching, wasn't able to find it yet

Reactions: Tekkamen77

billyt1

Jul 29, 2016
Sevierville,TN

Changelog:

Download:

Enjoy guys!
Rom runs great. Do you happen to know what kernel would activate 90 hz. I've flashed arter97 and Kirisakura-Kernel with both of them causeing bootloop had to go back into twrp and click fix recovery bootloop to get it to reboot. It shows that the kernel is installed but 90hz itsnt working. Every well else I read about uping the screen hz has to do with the DTPO.IMG

Edit:https://www.google.com/amp/s/9to5google.com/2019/10/23/pixel-4-90hz-display-force/amp/

Last edited: