• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[rom][port][sm-g355h][4.4.4][fiui] fiui beta 2.25.1 rom for samsung galaxy core 2

Search This thread

Ih24n

Jun 4, 2015
Sukoharjo
sandroid-team.blogspot.com
fiuithingermajigger.png

Hy Everybody , I'm Muhammad Ihsan I'm come from Indonesia and I'm a Newbie will share my little project AGAIN for Samsung Galaxy Core 2 SM-G355H also maybe work for SM-G355HN and SM-G355M. The project is FIUI [FUTURE INTERFACE UI] ROM. This ROM not buid from source but I port from other device that is Motorola Moto E. I use CM11 as Base ROM.

NOTE 1 :
Please if you share this FIUI ROM to you're blog or website, Don't use DIRECT LINK. Please Redirect to this POST. Because this post contain many Information and that is way to APPRECIATE and RESPECT TOM ME for the hard work to bring this FIUI ROM to Samsung Galaxy Core 2 I WASH VERY MUCH TIME TO BRING THIS. And I want to know how many people interest and use the FIUI ROM.

NOTE 2 :
This FIUI ROM still have bug/issue. If you get bug, youre report is always will be appreciated BUT YOU MUST GIVE THE LOGCAT OF THE BUGS. So enjoy this project and Thank you very much for many people which always help me to fix many bug from this FIUI ROM. And for you are which use this project :)

INFO :
FIUI is a Chinese ROM based off of CyanogenMod.
The Future Interface UI is made by the AZ Fuga Team!
FIUI's concept is simple: Remove redundant features that bloat up
the system, maximize functionality, all the while maintaining a gorgeous UI!

Code:
[SIZE="4"]#include 
/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. Hard. A lot.
 */[/SIZE]

KNOW ISSUE :
Code:
[SIZE="4"]
1. search again and Lets Fix with Me.[/SIZE]

OTHER INFO MUST READ :
Code:
[SIZE="5"]
1. IF YOURE THUMBNAIL GONE JUST OPEN THE RECENT APPS AND REMOVE GALLERY FROM THE RECENT AND YOURE THUMBNAIL WILL COME BACK
2. IF YOU GET LAG YOU CAN DISABLE FANTASTICBAR USE FILE DISABLE FANTASTICBAR.
            - [URL="https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24562946973631361"]FILE DISABLE FANTASTICBAR FIUI ROM[/URL]
            - [URL="https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24572369242685568"]FILE ENABLE FANTASTICBAR FIUI ROM[/URL]
3. I AM A NOOBS SO I AM SORRY FOR CANNOT FIX BUGS IF ITS HARD TO FIX AND SORRY IF CANNOT BRING STABLE VERSION
4. WHEN YOU WANT TO UNINSTALL APP,MAKE SURE YOU REMOVE ALL CHECKLIST IN APP MANAGER SPECIALLY "SHOW NOTIF BLABLABLA" .
[/SIZE]

HOW TO INSTALL :
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU FROM STOCKROM AND MAKE SURE YOU ROOT THE PHONE USE SUPERSU NOT KINGUSER. YOU CAN USE BACKUP FILE OR ODIN METHOD. IF NOT FROM STOCK ROM, DON'T COMPLAIN IF STORAGE NOT WORK OR WIFI STIL BUG :)
Code:
[SIZE="4"]
1. Please make sure you already have Backup file if not backup first
2. Download file FIUI ROM for core 2
3. Place into external memory
4. Go to TWRP/CWM mode
5. Wipe Data,Dalvick,Dalvick-cache.
   [COLOR="red"]DON'T WIPE SYSTEM![/COLOR]
6. Choose file which you download and install 
7. It will reboot and wait untill booting done . approximatelly 10 minutes.
8. [COLOR="red"][OPTIONAL][/COLOR] If you want to use GAPPS 
    you can download on opengappsproject or in link 
    in bottom and Install use CWM/TWRP.[/SIZE]

DOWNLOAD SECTION
PLEASE DON'T MIRROR/RESHARE/ADD SHORTENER LINK/ADDFLY/ETC. PLEASE USE ORIGINAL LINK or REDIRECT TO THIS THREAD WHEN SHARE ON YOURE BLOG. RESPECT WHAT I DO BECAUSE I WASH VERY MUCH TIME TO BRING THIS FIUI ROM!!!

FIUI ROM DOWNLOAD

BETA 2.25.1 VERSION

GAPPS 4.4.x DOWNLOAD
GAPPS Nano Opengapps
FIX DOWNLOAD
FIX FIUI ROM 2016/08/23
FIX THUMBNAIL GALLERY
FIX CPU CLOCK
FIX WIFI BY @ECr34T1v3

FAQ

A : I get error binary when install?
B : Please make sure you do wipe data

A : Can I use CWM to Install the FIUI ROM?
B : Yes, you can. BUT recommended use TWRP. OLD TWRP recommended from me. My self use 2.8.1 version. Since I am like OLD build.

A : I get bootloop after installing the FIUI ROM?
B : Make sure you wipe data. dalvick-cache. and cache. BUT DONT WIPE SYSTEM

A : Can I install the xposed Installer?
B : Yes you can. BUT dont complaine if you get another bug which I write on above. Go this post to find Xposed which match for FIUI ROM

A : Can I install the FIUI ROM SM-G355H to M or HN?
B : Yes you can. If youre model run single SIM change "dsds" to "none" on build,prop

A : Why youre installer not wipe system use updater-script?
B : I have reason. If it running single sim its no problem wipe the system. But in dual sim wipe system will make signal gone after install the FIUI ROM. I am not yet found why this happen

A : Why i can't move apps to SD card?
B : Google and CM themselves removed the code of App2SD from framework mainline, so this feature is unavailable . Thanks @doesntexits

A : Why i can't call to anyone, even you said that RIL is fixed?
B : You've to active SIMs first, by go to Settings >> SIM cards >> Configure SIM cards >> Touch active (ON/OFF switch) to active SIMs and use them as usual Thanks @doesntexits

A : Why my data connection not apper after active data?
B : Please make sure you already choose the APN of SIM which you use

A : Missing 480p quality on YouTube, tho stock still have it?
B : Look at build.prop, change Android version to 4.4.2 and reboot, feel the magic. Thanks @doesntexits

A : Why the CPU Clock stuck at maximum speed?
B : Change the governor of CPU to another you want and search which match with youre feel.

A : Some problem on sound when record video?
B : Please change the codec on camera setting before record video

For Indonesian you can visit my post on blog HERE

My group Facebook. I life in this group join this group if you want to meet Me HERE

1. Wahyono and Harjani for make me born in the world.They are my family.
2. And my brother Muhammad Yusuf
3. Cyanogenmod Team for BASE ROM
4. AZ Fuga Team for the FIUI ROM
5. SandroidTeam for all support and snack for me :D
6. @doesntexits XDA for helping me bring CM11
7. @ngoquang2708 XDA for some stuff of CM11
8. Opengaaps for the GAPPS
9. rishabh.raj37 for tutorial how to port rom
10. Wachid Adi Nugroho for teach me about linux

I think enought for this thread, I'm sorry for my bad english on all text because I'm from Indonesia ;) . If I'm missing some one in credit please PM me .

Please Hit Thank Button If you like with my work. You're thanks is my SPIRIT to keep work on this Samsung Galaxy Core 2 Device :D

banner.png

l4udh0c.gif

Attachments

• 13325511_1085850048152421_6049883171250851153_n.jpg
    13325511_1085850048152421_6049883171250851153_n.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 4,799
  • 13307228_1085849501485809_826263849336771453_n.jpg
    13307228_1085849501485809_826263849336771453_n.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 4,865
  • 13325663_1085848234819269_8379308635178422381_n.jpg
    13325663_1085848234819269_8379308635178422381_n.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 4,728
  • 13344741_1085847821485977_7856668136517744745_n.jpg
    13344741_1085847821485977_7856668136517744745_n.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 4,621
  • 13319978_1085847658152660_4702590742453907960_n.jpg
    13319978_1085847658152660_4702590742453907960_n.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 4,698
Last edited:

Samuel2599

Dec 27, 2015
Shillong
Another AWESOME ROM ..... Thanks A LOT for your work!!! Would try this out really soon.. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

FedericoPeranzi

May 28, 2012
La Plata
Is wifi working on this rom.?
@Ih24n Bro, again my WiFi not work :/ now i going to downgrade the firmware and check the wifi again

PS: I use the kernel comes with the FIUI and the SAKernel_PAC_OC_1.4 but no luck, i ckeck with other stock firmware base, and report again

EDIT: Wifi not working on SM-G355M

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-06-01-14-17-04.png
    Screenshot_2016-06-01-14-17-04.png
    46.3 KB · Views: 789
Last edited:

Ih24n

Jun 4, 2015
Sukoharjo
@Ih24n Bro, again my WiFi not work :/ now i going to downgrade the firmware and check the wifi again

PS: I use the kernel comes with the FIUI and the SAKernel_PAC_OC_1.4 but no luck, i ckeck with other stock firmware base, and report again

EDIT: Wifi not working on SM-G355M

the one solution is set static IP when want to connect wifi. for how to set static just googlin it. but you must know ip of the router.

DarkWolf

Mar 1, 2016
@Ih24n
I am getting system and process or service phone stopped working continuesly on my phone...
AOB1 baseband i am using and yes i wiped delvik,cache and data,did not wiped system

FedericoPeranzi

May 28, 2012
La Plata
Last edited:

Ih24n

Jun 4, 2015
Sukoharjo
Personally i don't have lags, and ART is workig, the only issue it's the WiFi

Yes thats works, but maybe some other fix, couse when i don't know an IP a can't get wifi

If you have a laptop you can connet to network which want to use and check the IP youre laptop. then change number in the end of laptops IP in range 2-255 and use in youre phone.

Reactions: Nexxit99_Gaming

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    fiuithingermajigger.png

Hy Everybody , I'm Muhammad Ihsan I'm come from Indonesia and I'm a Newbie will share my little project AGAIN for Samsung Galaxy Core 2 SM-G355H also maybe work for SM-G355HN and SM-G355M. The project is FIUI [FUTURE INTERFACE UI] ROM. This ROM not buid from source but I port from other device that is Motorola Moto E. I use CM11 as Base ROM.

NOTE 1 :
    Please if you share this FIUI ROM to you're blog or website, Don't use DIRECT LINK. Please Redirect to this POST. Because this post contain many Information and that is way to APPRECIATE and RESPECT TOM ME for the hard work to bring this FIUI ROM to Samsung Galaxy Core 2 I WASH VERY MUCH TIME TO BRING THIS. And I want to know how many people interest and use the FIUI ROM.

NOTE 2 :
    This FIUI ROM still have bug/issue. If you get bug, youre report is always will be appreciated BUT YOU MUST GIVE THE LOGCAT OF THE BUGS. So enjoy this project and Thank you very much for many people which always help me to fix many bug from this FIUI ROM. And for you are which use this project :)

INFO :
    FIUI is a Chinese ROM based off of CyanogenMod.
    The Future Interface UI is made by the AZ Fuga Team!
    FIUI's concept is simple: Remove redundant features that bloat up
    the system, maximize functionality, all the while maintaining a gorgeous UI!

Code:
    [SIZE="4"]#include 
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. Hard. A lot.
     */[/SIZE]

KNOW ISSUE :
    Code:
    [SIZE="4"]
    1. search again and Lets Fix with Me.[/SIZE]

OTHER INFO MUST READ :
    Code:
    [SIZE="5"]
    1. IF YOURE THUMBNAIL GONE JUST OPEN THE RECENT APPS AND REMOVE GALLERY FROM THE RECENT AND YOURE THUMBNAIL WILL COME BACK
    2. IF YOU GET LAG YOU CAN DISABLE FANTASTICBAR USE FILE DISABLE FANTASTICBAR.
                - [URL="https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24562946973631361"]FILE DISABLE FANTASTICBAR FIUI ROM[/URL]
                - [URL="https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24572369242685568"]FILE ENABLE FANTASTICBAR FIUI ROM[/URL]
    3. I AM A NOOBS SO I AM SORRY FOR CANNOT FIX BUGS IF ITS HARD TO FIX AND SORRY IF CANNOT BRING STABLE VERSION
    4. WHEN YOU WANT TO UNINSTALL APP,MAKE SURE YOU REMOVE ALL CHECKLIST IN APP MANAGER SPECIALLY "SHOW NOTIF BLABLABLA" .
    [/SIZE]

HOW TO INSTALL :
    PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU FROM STOCKROM AND MAKE SURE YOU ROOT THE PHONE USE SUPERSU NOT KINGUSER. YOU CAN USE BACKUP FILE OR ODIN METHOD. IF NOT FROM STOCK ROM, DON'T COMPLAIN IF STORAGE NOT WORK OR WIFI STIL BUG :)
    Code:
    [SIZE="4"]
    1. Please make sure you already have Backup file if not backup first
    2. Download file FIUI ROM for core 2
    3. Place into external memory
    4. Go to TWRP/CWM mode
    5. Wipe Data,Dalvick,Dalvick-cache.
       [COLOR="red"]DON'T WIPE SYSTEM![/COLOR]
    6. Choose file which you download and install 
    7. It will reboot and wait untill booting done . approximatelly 10 minutes.
    8. [COLOR="red"][OPTIONAL][/COLOR] If you want to use GAPPS 
        you can download on opengappsproject or in link 
        in bottom and Install use CWM/TWRP.[/SIZE]

DOWNLOAD SECTION
    PLEASE DON'T MIRROR/RESHARE/ADD SHORTENER LINK/ADDFLY/ETC. PLEASE USE ORIGINAL LINK or REDIRECT TO THIS THREAD WHEN SHARE ON YOURE BLOG. RESPECT WHAT I DO BECAUSE I WASH VERY MUCH TIME TO BRING THIS FIUI ROM!!!

FIUI ROM DOWNLOAD

BETA 2.25.1 VERSION

GAPPS 4.4.x DOWNLOAD
    GAPPS Nano Opengapps
    FIX DOWNLOAD
    FIX FIUI ROM 2016/08/23
    FIX THUMBNAIL GALLERY
    FIX CPU CLOCK
    FIX WIFI BY @ECr34T1v3

FAQ

A : I get error binary when install?
    B : Please make sure you do wipe data

A : Can I use CWM to Install the FIUI ROM?
    B : Yes, you can. BUT recommended use TWRP. OLD TWRP recommended from me. My self use 2.8.1 version. Since I am like OLD build.

A : I get bootloop after installing the FIUI ROM?
    B : Make sure you wipe data. dalvick-cache. and cache. BUT DONT WIPE SYSTEM

A : Can I install the xposed Installer?
    B : Yes you can. BUT dont complaine if you get another bug which I write on above. Go this post to find Xposed which match for FIUI ROM

A : Can I install the FIUI ROM SM-G355H to M or HN?
    B : Yes you can. If youre model run single SIM change "dsds" to "none" on build,prop

A : Why youre installer not wipe system use updater-script?
    B : I have reason. If it running single sim its no problem wipe the system. But in dual sim wipe system will make signal gone after install the FIUI ROM. I am not yet found why this happen

A : Why i can't move apps to SD card?
    B : Google and CM themselves removed the code of App2SD from framework mainline, so this feature is unavailable . Thanks @doesntexits

A : Why i can't call to anyone, even you said that RIL is fixed?
    B : You've to active SIMs first, by go to Settings >> SIM cards >> Configure SIM cards >> Touch active (ON/OFF switch) to active SIMs and use them as usual Thanks @doesntexits

A : Why my data connection not apper after active data?
    B : Please make sure you already choose the APN of SIM which you use

A : Missing 480p quality on YouTube, tho stock still have it?
    B : Look at build.prop, change Android version to 4.4.2 and reboot, feel the magic. Thanks @doesntexits

A : Why the CPU Clock stuck at maximum speed?
    B : Change the governor of CPU to another you want and search which match with youre feel.

A : Some problem on sound when record video?
    B : Please change the codec on camera setting before record video

For Indonesian you can visit my post on blog HERE

My group Facebook. I life in this group join this group if you want to meet Me HERE

1. Wahyono and Harjani for make me born in the world.They are my family.
    2. And my brother Muhammad Yusuf
    3. Cyanogenmod Team for BASE ROM
    4. AZ Fuga Team for the FIUI ROM
    5. SandroidTeam for all support and snack for me :D
    6. @doesntexits XDA for helping me bring CM11
    7. @ngoquang2708 XDA for some stuff of CM11
    8. Opengaaps for the GAPPS
    9. rishabh.raj37 for tutorial how to port rom
    10. Wachid Adi Nugroho for teach me about linux

I think enought for this thread, I'm sorry for my bad english on all text because I'm from Indonesia ;) . If I'm missing some one in credit please PM me .

Please Hit Thank Button If you like with my work. You're thanks is my SPIRIT to keep work on this Samsung Galaxy Core 2 Device :D

banner.png

l4udh0c.gif
    Hi, I am back in this FIUI ROM and bring FIX Headset and Fix from old fix

Changelog 2016/08/23 :
    - Fix FC when open setting-network-network
    - Fix when use headset, now you can hear music and other sound use headset
    - Add 20160713 in one package in this fix

How To Install just Install use TWRP, If you already use FIUI no need wipe data JUST INSTALL.

DOWNLOAD SECTION
    FIX FIUI ROM 2016/08/23

DON'T FORGET TO HIT THANKS BUTTON INSTEAD SAY THAT, IT WILL MAKE ME KEEP WORK IN THIS DEVICE. :)
    Hi, I am back in this FIUI ROM and bring FIX com.android.phone.

Changelog 2016/07/13 :
    - Fix com.android.phone FC when send/receive message
    - Add Theme Chooser, So now you can use Theme in FIUI ROM
    - Remove NFC option in Setting
    - Fix Obtaining Wifi when want to connect to wifi. (In my phone no need static IP and work perfeclly)

How To Install just Install use TWRP, If you already use FIUI no need wipe data JUST INSTALL.

DOWNLOAD SECTION
    FIX FIUI ROM 2016/07/13

MORE SCREENSHOOT HERE

DON'T FORGET TO HIT THANKS BUTTON INSTEAD SAY THAT, IT WILL MAKE ME KEEP WORK IN THIS DEVICE. :)