• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

(ROM)(PORT)TouchWiz Resurrection V20 Port from the GT-S5360(B) for the GT-S6102(B)

Search This thread

raphaelgamer981

U guys think i could help in some way i recently started learning learning about this custom rom stuff i mean compiling rom for my redmi k20 pro but i have that galaxy y nd if u guys think i could help in some way i would love to join u guys.
Well this device is the galaxy y duos not the galaxy y. And compiling custom roms is different from the galaxy y duos to the xiaomi redmi k20. And i don't know how to compile roms

Reactions: Ezio553

xDelete_-

Nov 28, 2020
Belo Horizonte-MG, Brazil
@raphaelgamer981 Vi que você é do Brasil então vou falar em PT mesmo. Estou com um problema sério aqui:
Mesmo colocando o arquivo PIT, o meu GT-S6102B é incapaz de montar a partição /data ou formatá-la. Nada resolve, e não há um TWRP para o GT-S6102B
Visto que quando a gente vai instalar o do S6102, ele dá erro dizendo que não é para o "GT-S6102B" e sim para o S6102.
Não consigo desbrickar pois nem a CWM e nem a stock conseguem formatar a partição de dados. Vc pode portar o TWRP pro GT-S6102B?

Translated by GT:
I saw that you are from Brazil so I'm going to talk about PT. I have a serious problem here:
Even though I put the PIT file, my GT-S6102B is unable to mount the /data partition or format it. Nothing solves it, and there is no TWRP for the GT-S6102B
Since when we are going to install the S6102 one, it gives an error saying that it is not for the "GT-S6102B" but for the S6102.
I can't debrick it because neither CWM nor stock can format the data partition. Can you port TWRP to GT-S6102B?

Last edited by a moderator:

raphaelgamer981

@raphaelgamer981 Vi que você é do Brasil então vou falar em PT mesmo. Estou com um problema sério aqui:
Mesmo colocando o arquivo PIT, o meu GT-S6102B é incapaz de montar a partição /data ou formatá-la. Nada resolve, e não há um TWRP para o GT-S6102B
Visto que quando a gente vai instalar o do S6102, ele dá erro dizendo que não é para o "GT-S6102B" e sim para o S6102.
Não consigo desbrickar pois nem a CWM e nem a stock conseguem formatar a partição de dados. Vc pode portar o TWRP pro GT-S6102B?
bom eu não tenho mais esse celular, mais eu sei como consertar esse problema da partição /data eu já passei por isso também. seguinte tu segue esse tutorial:

Translation: well I don't have this cell anymore, but I know how to fix this /data partition problem I've been through that too. next you follow this tutorial:

quando você for no odin selecionar a primeira rom, vai em PIT e vai na pasta do odin, lá vai ter um arquivo .pit depois você segue o resto do tutorial normalmente. Qualquer problema é só perguntar na thread. boa sorte

Translation: when you go to odin select the first rom, go to PIT and go to the odin folder, there will be a .pit file after you follow the rest of the tutorial normally. Any problem just ask in the thread. good luck

raphaelgamer981

e uma coisa, um cara já portou o twrp pra esse celular eu vou mandar o twrp pelo arquivo no anexo

Translation: And one thing, a guy already ported the twrp to this cell phone, I'll send the twrp through the file in the attachment

Attachments

• TWRP-2.8.7.0-torino.zip
    5.1 MB · Views: 10

Badger50

Simple Forum Moderator
Staff member
Feb 27, 2011
Kansas City
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
@xDelete_- & @raphaelgamer981

While I realize this is an old thread, and that communicating in your native language is more desirable, I would ask you to please always be respectful and observant of XDA Rule #4 for all of your posts:

4. Use the English language.

We understand that with all the different nationalities, not everyone speaks English well, but please try. If you're really unable to post in English, use an online translator. You're free to include your original message in your own language, below the English translation. (This rule covers your posts, profile entries and signature). You could try :- https://translate.google.com/ or https://www.babelfish.com/ or use one of your choice.

Thank you: Badger50 FSM

raphaelgamer981

Top Liked Posts