• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

(ROM)(PORT)TouchWiz Resurrection V20 Port from the GT-S5360(B) for the GT-S6102(B)

Search This thread

raphaelgamer981

U guys think i could help in some way i recently started learning learning about this custom rom stuff i mean compiling rom for my redmi k20 pro but i have that galaxy y nd if u guys think i could help in some way i would love to join u guys.
Well this device is the galaxy y duos not the galaxy y. And compiling custom roms is different from the galaxy y duos to the xiaomi redmi k20. And i don't know how to compile roms

Reactions: Ezio553

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello my friends, this is the TouchWiz Resurrection V20 For our little beast from 2011-2012.
    This is my second port. The first one is for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 lite sm-t113 here is the link if you have that device:
    Disclaimer:i am not responsible if you brick your device or it explodes.

(New Version! all bugs fixed!!!!!!)

Installation:
    Boot In CWM
    Under mounts and storage,format system,data and cache
    Go back and wipe data and cache
    Again go to mounts and storage and mount all the partitions
    Flash the ROM
    Done!

Downloads
    Rom:https://mega.nz/file/GZRmyTaA#UAvwlmaarVb_PF5Q2MH0mXKwNLjZWOQK3xpu40QcfnY
    CWM(In the attachment)

i am not the original creator of this rom,i am just a 11 year old that likes tech and old phones.
    U guys think i could help in some way i recently started learning learning about this custom rom stuff i mean compiling rom for my redmi k20 pro but i have that galaxy y nd if u guys think i could help in some way i would love to join u guys.
    Well this device is the galaxy y duos not the galaxy y. And compiling custom roms is different from the galaxy y duos to the xiaomi redmi k20. And i don't know how to compile roms
    yeah i get it will be completely different though i also have y duos model s6102 not the single sim one.
    Oh if you want to try ROMs in the galaxy y duos. Try porting ROMs from the galaxy y, i have some threads for development