(ROM)(PORT)TouchWiz Resurrection V20 Port from the GT-S5360(B) for the GT-S6102(B)

Search This thread

raphaelgamer981

Jun 22, 2020
Brazil
i9100
Motorola Defy
Hello my friends, this is the TouchWiz Resurrection V20 For our little beast from 2011-2012.
This is my second port. The first one is for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 lite sm-t113 here is the link if you have that device:
Disclaimer:i am not responsible if you brick your device or it explodes.

(New Version! all bugs fixed!!!!!!)

Installation:
Boot In CWM
Under mounts and storage,format system,data and cache
Go back and wipe data and cache
Again go to mounts and storage and mount all the partitions
Flash the ROM
Done!

Downloads: Link
CWM(In the attachment)

i am not the original creator of this rom,i am just a 11 year old that likes tech and old phones.

Attachments

• CWM_bla_bla.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 142
Last edited:
Reactions: notnoelchannel
23598368.png
23598371.png

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    @xDelete_- & @raphaelgamer981

While I realize this is an old thread, and that communicating in your native language is more desirable, I would ask you to please always be respectful and observant of XDA Rule #4 for all of your posts:

Thank you: Badger50 FSM
    Ok sorry, I was trying to help a guy.
    Hello my friends, this is the TouchWiz Resurrection V20 For our little beast from 2011-2012.
    This is my second port. The first one is for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 lite sm-t113 here is the link if you have that device:
    Disclaimer:i am not responsible if you brick your device or it explodes.

(New Version! all bugs fixed!!!!!!)

Installation:
    Boot In CWM
    Under mounts and storage,format system,data and cache
    Go back and wipe data and cache
    Again go to mounts and storage and mount all the partitions
    Flash the ROM
    Done!

Downloads: Link
    CWM(In the attachment)

i am not the original creator of this rom,i am just a 11 year old that likes tech and old phones.
    U guys think i could help in some way i recently started learning learning about this custom rom stuff i mean compiling rom for my redmi k20 pro but i have that galaxy y nd if u guys think i could help in some way i would love to join u guys.
    Well this device is the galaxy y duos not the galaxy y. And compiling custom roms is different from the galaxy y duos to the xiaomi redmi k20. And i don't know how to compile roms
    yeah i get it will be completely different though i also have y duos model s6102 not the single sim one.
    Oh if you want to try ROMs in the galaxy y duos. Try porting ROMs from the galaxy y, i have some threads for development
    @xDelete_- & @raphaelgamer981

While I realize this is an old thread, and that communicating in your native language is more desirable, I would ask you to please always be respectful and observant of XDA Rule #4 for all of your posts:

4. Use the English language.

We understand that with all the different nationalities, not everyone speaks English well, but please try. If you're really unable to post in English, use an online translator. You're free to include your original message in your own language, below the English translation. (This rule covers your posts, profile entries and signature). You could try :- https://translate.google.com/ or https://www.babelfish.com/ or use one of your choice.

Thank you: Badger50 FSM