• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we migrated and software and made it more secure. We recommend trying to reset your password.

[Rom/Port]{Toxic Heroes}Toxic Darky(Darkyy 9.5) Update {red}- 4/4/11

daffyno

Jun 28, 2010
Formia
when i try to install angry birds it says me "Not enough free space"!!!! why?!?!?

i have a lot of free space!!

it happens only with angry birds (rio/season included!)

edit: solved :)

Last edited:

savkhetan

Dec 24, 2010
Los Angeles, CA
Hey Guys whats happening? I have not been on recently because of me being in grade 12 I had to focus completely on school. I am done my diploma exams in 2 weeks time and after I am finished I will release a Rom that has been waiting.... Hope you guys understand and hope you will enjoy my upcoming rom. Thanks. See you all in 2 weeks!!

Thanks,
Tunefoo {Toxic Heroes}
Hi Tunefoo,

Your DarkyRom 9.5 port is one of my fav ROMs for Vibrant. Really looking forward to your next initiative. Hoping it is based on GB.

Sav

Sincitybronze

Aug 19, 2010
After trying out various gingerbread roms and attempting to solve the problems that go along with them I decided to go back to the old standby, darky's rom. Forgot how smooth this was and still is. Great battery life and GPS works well consistently. Any chance we'll see a darky gingerbread port? Would be awesome to try it out. Even if you don't release it, 9.5 is my favorite rom to use with the vibrant. Side Note: I was amused by the overstock logo I saw as the rom loaded. I got so used to using bullet for everything. The release of overstock seems like so long ago. Still works great though!

jcc332006

Retired Recognized Developer
Jun 18, 2007
Los Angeles
After trying out various gingerbread roms and attempting to solve the problems that go along with them I decided to go back to the old standby, darky's rom. Forgot how smooth this was and still is. Great battery life and GPS works well consistently. Any chance we'll see a darky gingerbread port? Would be awesome to try it out. Even if you don't release it, 9.5 is my favorite rom to use with the vibrant. Side Note: I was amused by the overstock logo I saw as the rom loaded. I got so used to using bullet for everything. The release of overstock seems like so long ago. Still works great though!
Wow you actually put this rom back on the 1st page. LOL! It's a very solid rom. Darky has given me the ok to port his roms. So maybe a gingerbread ports not too far off. Enjoy!:)

Reactions: Sincitybronze

duboi97

Feb 1, 2011
MO
I agree with you as well I was have a backup of this rom on my SD card. Just add some tweaks from Master&Slave thread and this rom gets even better!

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA App

Sincitybronze

Aug 19, 2010
Wow you actually put this rom back on the 1st page. LOL! It's a very solid rom. Darky has given me the ok to port his roms. So maybe a gingerbread ports not too far off. Enjoy!:)
I know :) I thought it deserved to come back to the front again! Fingers crossed for the Darky Gingerbread ROM. Would love to test it out. Thanks, jcc!

savkhetan

Dec 24, 2010
Los Angeles, CA
That is awesome news! Been reading great reviews of 10.2. I absolutely loved the 9.5 port and can't wait to see what comes next.
Thanks so much!

Sent using XDA Premium on the one and only RevolutionRom JVQ

vibrant808

Sep 6, 2010
Hey does anyone have the hacked camera from trigger and project V that I can flash onto this phone? The one where I can hold power to take a picture. And I get a force close after ending a call, does the link from a few months back still work to fix it?

duboi97

Feb 1, 2011
MO
Hey does anyone have the hacked camera from trigger and project V that I can flash onto this phone? The one where I can hold power to take a picture. And I get a force close after ending a call, does the link from a few months back still work to fix it?

Get SGS tools, install it, upgrade stock apps, and choose camera. That should work perfectly.

duboi97

Feb 1, 2011
MO
Nope same one bro. Your talking about the one with FFC support, power key takes a pic, and you can take pictures even on low battery? Its been a while since I've been on Project V, but I'm sure its the same one.

zaharia

Jan 11, 2007
Installed this rom and I'm having the phone force close problems with the "record" function going on by itself. The MegaUpload link for "CallRecord_Remove.zip" earlier mentioned in this thread no longer works. Does anyone have a copy of it to re-up somewhere with a link please?

Our Apps
Get our official app! (coming soon)
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone