[ROM][PORT] Ultimate MIUI 2.4.20-GB-FB0 (Android 2.3.7)

saintfalcon

Nov 5, 2010
Surabaya
No, you shouldn't do that, flash it with stock recovery or SUT, SUT link given in my previous post if you don't have
CMIIW,
Now that I've got cwmr 5 installed, I need to go back to download mode and replace recovery.img to stock recovery.
From stock recovery, I need to run update.zip from the file I've downloaded? (the rar link u gave me?)

Edit:
So, to sum it up, I was starting with .35 stock ROM.
- d/l .32 Stock rom from link by paarkhi >> rename file to firmware.nb0 and put in sdcard root
- enter recovery mode (power + vol up + vol down) >> choose download nb0 from sdcard >> installed .32 stock rom
- get cwm recovery v3 (version 4.xx) >> enter download mode (power + vol up) >> replace recovery.img
- wipe data >> mount /system >> mount /data >> Flash ROM
- Flash mOCkernel 1.7.4x
- reboot

voila..

thanks for all who helps

Last edited:

paarkhi

Jan 12, 2011
CMIIW,
Now that I've got cwmr 5 installed, I need to go back to download mode and replace recovery.img to stock recovery.
From stock recovery, I need to run update.zip from the file I've downloaded? (the rar link u gave me?)
Better put your phone in download mode and flash the stock Rom (the file with extension .nb0) with SUT (Link given in the same post of Stock ROM)

elol

Nov 13, 2011
sabah
Can someone please post/upload apk named "Equalizer" that was in this rom?

I've accidentally deleted it

thanks in advance
just extract this rom miui see at app and search the Equalizer.apk and copy to system ,open app and paste it,before you restart you phone make sure give permission the app ''Equalizer.apk''..done

use this with ROOT EXPLORE

rivelta

Sep 10, 2011
bijilu.com
can someone help me , my device its wake up (turn on itself 2-3 times) randomly after sleep . i have been checked everything my apps which have auto refesh interval and after reboot this problem still exist. anyone can help mya problem. i have problem too with operator name (unknorn name)
which part of rom must be have problem? thanks in advance

leoaeries

Feb 7, 2010
Doha
I have updated to the last GingerBread version with better stability and performance.
It includes MIUI extended settings and 4 way reboot.
Read the first post for details of the updates
Enjoy :)
Great Work my friend.

I believe Its been many months we have seen any of your ROMs...
Why dont you try CM10? May be you can help other DEV's out there.

Looks really Awesome. But now since i have been using CM10 and google now ... etc..
i dont feel to go back to ics ir GB....

but still i will try it for a day nor so just to feel the new look.:cyclops:

matrix0807

May 18, 2009
Ciputat
I still believe the GB is the best rom for our phone with the complete working basic features.
so, is the battery long last in this updates? now i used sharp modded and the battery is very good. if this rom good too, i'll try it :)

vivekb

Jul 27, 2011
Mumbai
@ FR .... Good work bro

Have you written it built prop to make compatible with Some HD Games .....

Also you mention not able to play some HD game.... can you mention the name?

Free Radical

Apr 4, 2011
Well in fact most games work brilliantly, even better than aokp ics/cm9 eg. blood and glory, but some like Gameloft Block Breaker3 was broken. I have to check compatibility with more hd games but common games like Temple Run, Mayhem paradoxically, work better than most other roms (except RC3 of course). I attribute this to more available free RAM. On stock, it manages to get a phenomenal 200+ mb free which itself is a feat for Miui ;)
The incompatibility is not attributed to the build.prop but due to the graphic drivers used.

Sent from my Spice MI-410 on my MIUI 2.4.20

Last edited:

avi_wizard

Dec 9, 2010
Bangalore
Well in fact most games work brilliantly, even better than aokp ics/cm9 eg. blood and glory, but some like Gameloft Block Breaker3 was broken. I have to check compatibility with more hd games but common games like Temple Run, Mayhem paradoxically, work better than most other roms (except RC3 of course). I attribute this to more available free RAM. On stock, it manages to get a phenomenal 200+ mb free which itself is a feat for Miui ;)
The incompatibility is not attributed to the build.prop but due to the graphic drivers used.

Sent from my Spice MI-410 on my MIUI 2.4.20
What is the easiest way to switch back from 35.7 to 32.9 kernel? Do I need to flash RC2 using SUT? Or is there some other method?

I really want to try out this ROM. Been a long time since I tried MIUI.