CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 6.0.1(MM), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
#include /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! */
CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.
Unofficial Port of CyanogenMod 13 (Android 6.0.1) for the Wiko Fever
- Everything (I guess... Please report any bugs)
- Wrong default device name under Bluetooth Settings, it's showing Lenovo A7000 (You can still rename it)
- Options not used by the Wiko Fever under Buttons Settings
- Other small UI bugs
How to Install:
*Only tested flashing over stock Wiko Fever Marshmallow  Firmware!
- Make a full NandDroid backup, or at least backup your Nvram and Nvdata. Just in case something goes wrong.
- Perform a full wipe in TWRP Recovery
- Flash the Rom in TWRP Recovery
- Flash the Recomended ARMx64 6.0 Pico Gapps from: http://opengapps.org/
- Reboot and Enjoy!
The whole MT6735/53 Porting Comunity
Screenshoots in the attachments!