• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM] [PORT] [UNOFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 13 For Wiko Fever [MT6753]

Search This thread
May 27, 2015
What are the bugs of the rom and this rom is better than the stock?

I don't suggest using this ROM in its current state. After having it for a week I had to go back to stock because of some bugs such as wifi hotspot and bluetooth connecting but not actually working.

Both ROMs are Marshmallow, so really Stock + Root + Xposed with other tricks such as Android N-ify will give you all this ROM has to offer, without the bugs.

sabi95190

Jan 30, 2016
I don't suggest using this ROM in its current state. After having it for a week I had to go back to stock because of some bugs such as wifi hotspot and bluetooth connecting but not actually working.

Both ROMs are Marshmallow, so really Stock + Root + Xposed with other tricks such as Android N-ify will give you all this ROM has to offer, without the bugs.
Okay thanks which tricks are the best ?

May 27, 2015
how do I go back to the original ROM
Download the exe update file from the wiko website. Run the exe and let it extract the rom into the folder. When it tells you to connect your phone close the window. Then flash the image using SPFlashTools by loading the scatter file in the folder. (Warning: this will nuke everything off your phone including sdcard and recovery). If you wish you can select the custom recovery to flash instead of the stock, else reinstall it later normally.

Last edited:

wouterg00

Mar 22, 2017
Sorry for not delivering the update on time, it was Christmas, I had to spend more time with family and friends. Anyaway, everything is fixed, only one bug left... Youtube 720p/1080p Videos keep zooming, after I fix that, I'll release the Update! Thank you all for your patience!

I am very happy to use your custom rom.
Can you please make an update? Youtube videos still keep zooming. It would be great if you could fix it. Could you please update the security updates too? And is it maybe possible to make Cyanogenmod 14 for this device? I am even willing to donate for that.

Many thanks in advance!

Reactions: Pakrett

pakrett-bm

Aug 15, 2014
Hey guys ! I've got a surprise for you, I've fixed audio to bluetooth !

Here is the ROM : https://mega.nz/#!oIxW3bJD!djb6Lc9gJLdYRlNCJOzKwcDrKR-WyCm5bpJSBaR-BaU

Bug solver :

- If someone had some mobile data problems like an exclamation mark on the network indicator a way to fix it is to switch data to "3G only" on sim settings, let it connect (30s) then switch back to "4G/LTE" and its working.

- Problem with MMS ? Add "hipri" to your "APN type" then set "APN protocol" to "IPv4/IPv6".

- The Gallery shows only the thumbnail of my pictures and I can't view it. It seems that take a picture and launch the gallery through the camera fix this problem. But using "google photos" app instead does the job so this isn't a major problem for me ;)

- I'm currently working on adding DT2W to the kernel but I don't promise anything ^^

- "Shutdown" still not working but "Reboot" yes so... Minor.

ANY HELP IS WELCOME :)

Last edited:

Fonta160

Nov 29, 2016
CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 6.0.1(MM), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Unofficial Port of CyanogenMod 13 (Android 6.0.1) for the Wiko Fever

Working:
Everything (I guess... Please report any bugs)

- Bugs:
Wrong default device name under Bluetooth Settings, it's showing Lenovo A7000 (You can still rename it)
Options not used by the Wiko Fever under Buttons Settings
Other small UI bugs

How to Install:

*Only tested flashing over stock Wiko Fever Marshmallow [31] Firmware!

Make a full NandDroid backup, or at least backup your Nvram and Nvdata. Just in case something goes wrong.
Perform a full wipe in TWRP Recovery
Flash the Rom in TWRP Recovery
Flash the Recomended ARMx64 6.0 Pico Gapps from: http://opengapps.org/
Reboot and Enjoy!

Downloads:
cm-13.0-20160915-UNOFFICIAL-Wiko_Fever-1.zip

Credits:
CyanogenMod Comunity
The whole MT6735/53 Porting Comunity
Zormax
MadSkills

Screenshoots in the attachments!

Please update this ROM to nougat.
Thank you for this fantastic ROM.

pakrett-bm

Aug 15, 2014
Cyanogenmod 13 for Wiko FEVER & Clones !

Bugless, full fixed, battery life !

Rom : https://drive.google.com/uc?id=10-jSAb8vWnezs0S5s1Sx0V5XYplzbxS8&export=download

Installation instructions :

- Flash the rom through TWRP recovery.
- Flash open gapps 6.0 if you need.
- Reboot, done.

If you face camera or brightness issue, flash one of these fix using spflashtool or TWRP backup function !

- recovery backup to restore through TWRP : https://drive.google.com/uc?id=1c3aExqYJKgQrFECnDiriAgHFfIohevfP&export=download

- to flash using spflashtool : https://drive.google.com/uc?id=1voU3QDRViDk1QyZcS5huxdMTFxsAQvtg&export=download

Wiko Fever (4G & SE), Qmobile Z10, Myphone My36 : bugless

Micromax Canvas 5 E481, Blu Life One X 2016, Casper Via M1 : auto-rotation issue (because the kernel is made with wiko fever drivers)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    logo.png

CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 6.0.1(MM), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Code:
    #include 
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! 
    */

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Unofficial Port of CyanogenMod 13 (Android 6.0.1) for the Wiko Fever

Working:
    • Everything (I guess... Please report any bugs)

- Bugs:
    • Wrong default device name under Bluetooth Settings, it's showing Lenovo A7000 (You can still rename it)
    • Options not used by the Wiko Fever under Buttons Settings
    • Other small UI bugs

How to Install:

*Only tested flashing over stock Wiko Fever Marshmallow [31] Firmware!

1. Make a full NandDroid backup, or at least backup your Nvram and Nvdata. Just in case something goes wrong.
    2. Perform a full wipe in TWRP Recovery
    3. Flash the Rom in TWRP Recovery
    4. Flash the Recomended ARMx64 6.0 Pico Gapps from: http://opengapps.org/
    5. Reboot and Enjoy!

Downloads:
    cm-13.0-20160915-UNOFFICIAL-Wiko_Fever-1.zip

Credits:
    CyanogenMod Comunity
    The whole MT6735/53 Porting Comunity
    Zormax
    MadSkills

Screenshoots in the attachments!
    Sorry for not delivering the update on time, it was Christmas, I had to spend more time with family and friends. Anyaway, everything is fixed, only one bug left... Youtube 720p/1080p Videos keep zooming, after I fix that, I'll release the Update! Thank you all for your patience!
    LineageOS 13.0 booted, same bugs as CM13 of course :p

Tomorow I'll try to make LineageOS 14 to boot atleast and share all the work with you guys tomorow.
    Thanks for the rom , it work great , i have from 1 month around and the only bug is the luminosity
    button when reduice the light if i reduice to much my screen become black (all light became off) and i dont see anythink
    eccept that everythink is ok .
    Any possible to have an update please ?
    Thanks
    Regard

Going to release an update this week with all bugs fixed!
    Any updates on your work bro?

Sent from my FEVER using XDA-Developers Legacy app

I fixed the Youtube(other videos too) codecs and zoom bug, but it broke stock gallery 1080p video playback, I'll spend the night working on it since I don't work tomorow :victory:

I also ported TWRP 3.0.2-7 that I can share with anyone that wants!

Edit: TWRP 3.0.3 Ported!