[ROM][PORT][UNOFFICIAL][KitKat 4.4.4][kylepro] PAC-ROM KK for Trend Plus ( S7580 )

Search This thread

shahid bhai

Jul 14, 2016
1.)Can you give a update with better internet Speedo meter an also make it to the left of the status bar please
And also the following changes
2.)Can you make the tiles in the quick panel also transparent and
3.) When in setting we click on PAC man rom-rom name several times it ones like jellybean type their actually you should add the PAC man game it will be better please do so..
4.) Also when are phone boot ups it show PAC man ROM game over insert coin
Game over insert coin comes several times it makes the phone look a bit cheap so it should show are phones name like "s7562" or a "duos" or "welcome" or "PAC man ROM is ready to do waka waka" like this any thing or if you add the PAC man game here also it will be more good but I feel it's a bit tough...But your developer you should try..

Please make the following changes and give a update please developer help us....

unknown

Oct 2, 2016
Hanoi
dohoangkhanhnam.blogspot.com
1.)Can you give a update with better internet Speedo meter an also make it to the left of the status bar please
And also the following changes
2.)Can you make the tiles in the quick panel also transparent and
3.) When in setting we click on PAC man rom-rom name several times it ones like jellybean type their actually you should add the PAC man game it will be better please do so..
4.) Also when are phone boot ups it show PAC man ROM game over insert coin
Game over insert coin comes several times it makes the phone look a bit cheap so it should show are phones name like "s7562" or a "duos" or "welcome" or "PAC man ROM is ready to do waka waka" like this any thing or if you add the PAC man game here also it will be more good but I feel it's a bit tough...But your developer you should try..

Please make the following changes and give a update please developer help us....
oh , maybe hard
i will try :D:D:D:D:D

Reactions: shahid bhai

shahid bhai

Jul 14, 2016
I FOUND A BUG FINALLY....
I can successfully install XPOSED INSTALLER but after that when I activate any module in xposed an reboot the phone it does not boot ups again......WHAT THE F*CK IS HAPPENING WITH IT.......because of this I have to clear reinstall my ROM once again...
Please help me

DodoGTA

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 18, 2015
I FOUND A BUG FINALLY....
I can successfully install XPOSED INSTALLER but after that when I activate any module in xposed an reboot the phone it does not boot ups again......WHAT THE F*CK IS HAPPENING WITH IT.......because of this I have to clear reinstall my ROM once again...
Please help me
Please get logcat

asdkazmi

Jun 21, 2016
Jhelum
Is it dual sim or single? because attached thumbnails of dual sim but link for kylepro (i.e. Single sim). I want pac rom for kyleprods dual sim.

anxhirr

May 18, 2018
bluetooth

How can I fix the bluetoth !? Becouze it isn't working on my phone. Please help me !! :( :(

---------- Post added at 05:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

i have fixed it . I will post new pac rom that have bluetooth fixed :):):):):)

Have u posted it !? Can u give me the link please,or help me fix the bluetooth bug !??
Help me please:angel:

Top Liked Posts