[Rom][Port][Unofficial] Paranoidandroid 1.9.5 8/5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

rustyjay

Jun 28, 2012
riverside
This is my first port people so be gentle. I just thought I would share with the rest of the NS4G community. I know the presentation us rough right now but I am not at home. I will come back later and try to make it right.

Tell then here is a port of the nexus s paranoid for who ever wants it.

What works: all but 4g I know off

What doesn't: 4g and carrier label

Removed cause I be ignorant sometimes. Gotts to cut back on smoking.

Download latest gapps: I will put up a link soon or just go download elsewhere for now

Working on learning apktookit and stuff like that so hopefully soon I can figure it out. Oh and all comments are welcome, just remember I really don't know what I am doing.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2012-08-05-17-45-58.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-08-05-17-45-58.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 572
  • Screenshot_2012-08-05-18-01-15.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-08-05-18-01-15.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 546
Last edited:

rustyjay

Jun 28, 2012
riverside
DPI is still 240 and they have 2 different tablet modes.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2012-08-05-18-37-12.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-08-05-18-37-12.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 453

rustyjay

Jun 28, 2012
riverside
Superuser kinda tripped right now when I took the screenshot but that is the first issue I have had, still have root.

rustyjay

Jun 28, 2012
riverside
Here is a quick fix for carrier lable.

Just download this file: http://db.tt/C7BFChEQ
Its a eri.xml file just use root explorer and move to /data, set permissions to all and reboot.
You can also edit file and change where it says sprint, to whatever u want for a nice custom touch.

I got this file from thread here just can't remember where to give credit.

MichaelCampos

Dec 19, 2011
Houston
Welcome to the wonderful underbelly of porting lol glad to see someone else developing and I'm not tryna be a **** or nun bro but my official port is already up on paranoid androids website and also if you ever need help you can message me and I'll help to the best of my ability good work and the link will be up after buuild 2 is up its already ready but I'm not home so I cant upload it

Last edited:

jjhrrsn

Aug 3, 2011
Portland
What's the link to the official Paranoid Android site for the official port?

Plus one I don't see a download on
http://www.paranoid-rom.com and it actually says

We will be changing the way we manage forum. As we won't use server for downloads anymore, all port threads / build threads, will be deleted, and we will keep using XDA. Changelogs, news, etc, will be kept here, and overall paranoid discussion for all devices in general (No device specific issues or whatsoever), will be also kept here.

Cheers,
D4.
D4rKn3sSyS

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using xda premium

Reactions: jblazea50

rustyjay

Jun 28, 2012
riverside
This build has em in automatically for some reason, 1.9.2 didn't. There is already an 1.9.6 so I imagined they fixed it?
I like the big phablet mode and changing per app.

Last edited:

xuser

Jan 18, 2007
San Diego
Anyone find links to the official builds or latest version? Info is kinda spotty on this ROM. Also any mirrors to this ROM, dropbox is too fast for my phone. Its gonna blow up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is my first port people so be gentle. I just thought I would share with the rest of the NS4G community. I know the presentation us rough right now but I am not at home. I will come back later and try to make it right.

Tell then here is a port of the nexus s paranoid for who ever wants it.

What works: all but 4g I know off

What doesn't: 4g and carrier label

Removed cause I be ignorant sometimes. Gotts to cut back on smoking.

Download latest gapps: I will put up a link soon or just go download elsewhere for now

Working on learning apktookit and stuff like that so hopefully soon I can figure it out. Oh and all comments are welcome, just remember I really don't know what I am doing.
    cool at least d4rkn3ss replied to you, that's prolly why he didn't respond to me since you already got permission
    anyways i've had this bad boy ready for primetime for like a week, JB PA kicks ics PA's **** lol
    Mod should delete this aced ineptly added it twice

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using xda app-developers app

Plus one I don't see a download on
    http://www.paranoid-rom.com and it actually says

We will be changing the way we manage forum. As we won't use server for downloads anymore, all port threads / build threads, will be deleted, and we will keep using XDA. Changelogs, news, etc, will be kept here, and overall paranoid discussion for all devices in general (No device specific issues or whatsoever), will be also kept here.

Cheers,
    D4.
    D4rKn3sSyS

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using xda premium