Rom Porting Guide for BLU devices

Search This thread

Praw zoll

Apr 29, 2016
Lake Charles
Guys ...... are you intrested in porting custom roms to your device .... If yes then I will post a guide about successful rom porting guide (full)

In other guides, init.rc files cause bootloop but I can teach you how to change init.rc file to prevent bootloop as well....
(Especially for BLU devices )

So if you want me to post a tutorial , then say thanks and comment on my post ....

You dont need to type anything , just type "......." few dots :p:p :D:D

CITRINI

May 2, 2017
ROM LINEAGE 14.1 for BLU STUDIO X8 HD

Dear, I want to install a Lineage 14.1 ROM on my BLU STUDIO X8 HD, but I am afraid I have not found one specific for it; Can you help me?

Please do! I currently have a BLU G9 PRO, (G0231WW) and can't seem to find any support for it which bites it's a really decent phone. I've managed to port twrp for it yet haven't gotten it to cooperate with the OS. A guide would be a blessing to learn from.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Guys ...... are you intrested in porting custom roms to your device .... If yes then I will post a guide about successful rom porting guide (full)

In other guides, init.rc files cause bootloop but I can teach you how to change init.rc file to prevent bootloop as well....
    (Especially for BLU devices )

So if you want me to post a tutorial , then say thanks and comment on my post ....

You dont need to type anything , just type "......." few dots :p:p :D:D