So some reason, I am having issues with LTE not connecting. I backup my EFS and persist and tried to restore after I flashed with no luck. Am I missing something with getting LTE to work? I am trying to get Verizon to work.
VoLTE (tested: Jio on sim slot 2)
It works perfectly fine for me and a lot of other people. TIP: For some people persist.vendor.radio.jbims=1 has to be removed from build.prop to make VoLTE work. though for almost everyone it works just fine.
For others, you might need to flash OEM STOCK OREO, use VoLTE and then come to Android 10.
And almost everything!
WHAT DOESN'T WORK?
You tell me
* Backup persist and efs before flashing Android 10, restore it while moving back
* Encryption works. It is suggested to encrypt without any pin and set it afterwards. Instead if you want to encrypt with PIN it'll be needed to reboot the device manually once, otherwise it's going to be stuck at the bootlogo
* Magisk works but no support for it is officially provided
- Fix random hotstar app crash
- Misc changes and improvements
Now there will be two builds,
1. VANILLA - without GApps
Ideal for those who like MicroG, wants to use without Google Apps or likes to use his own GApps package.
2. GAPPS - As the name says no need to explain although just includes minimal GApps ^.^
Please read: https://blog.arrowos.net/posts/inlining-minimal-gapps
- Rebased over to Pixel 4 tag
- Add a missing summary for Battery Light
- Protect sensitive information on About phone
- Show package name at Installed app details
- Misc fixes and optimizations
- Other changes can be seen at Gerrit BUG reports are only valid with proper logcat, it will not be considered if: User uses mods, etc, or is on a custom kernel. DONATE If you like my work and want to donate me you can do that here: https://www.paypal.me/kubersharma001
Hello, Official OTA is here finally, took a while for potter since I was working on a lot of changes this last week. Thanks to Vinyas, Stee1, aniket_jaiswal, ZJRDroid, Roman Valkovic, Ecstasy295 and a bunch of other people on TG for testing on different potter variants.
The changelogs as follows, device-side changes :
- Fix DoubleTapToWake on enforcing
- Switch to CAFs FM App
- Fix FM Radio on enforcing
- Build missing Media, OMX packages
- Upstream kernel to 3.18.140
- Compile kernel with Clang
- Update media_codecs from moto deen sprout 10
- Fix unknown battery logo while Offline charging
- Update Radio - IMS blobs form CAF Q tag
- Update Thermal blobs from moto deen sprout 10
- Update Peripheral from moto deen sprout 10
- Update QMI blobs form CAF Q tag
- Update Graphics SDM blobs from CAF Q tag
- Update Time services blobs from CAF Q tag
- Update FM, Bluetooth blobs from moto deen sprout 10
- Update Widevine DRM blobs from moto deen sprout 10
- Update Postprocessing blobs from moto deen sprout 10
- Update Media blobs from moto deen sprout 10
- Add DPM blobs from moto deen sprout 10
- Misc fixes and changes
NOTE: Big changes, so keep in mind let everything settle initially
Platform/Rom side changes:
- Improve the About Phone layout
- Add missing features in normal mobile network settings too for devices which do not enable mobile network settings v2
- Update and misc fixes to CAF Radio
- Settings: Fix QRCamera crash
- Settings: Address a memory leak
- Add VPN Tile
- Add Screenshot tile
- Add Immersive UI tile
- Add support for PowerOff Torch
- Add battery temperature
- Add Icon Pack support in Launcher
- Add a summary for custom gestures, traffic indicators, etc
- Android Version -> Firmware Information
- Add Qualcomm fixes for telephony.
- Misc changes, fixes, and optimizations.