Android is an open source software stack created for a wide array of devices with different form factors. The primary purposes of Android are to create an open software platform available for carriers, OEMs, and developers to make their innovative ideas a reality and to introduce a successful, real-world product that improves the mobile experience for users.
We also wanted to make sure there was no central point of failure, where one industry player could restrict or control the innovations of any other. The result is a full, production-quality consumer product with source code open for customization and porting.
* Your warranty is now void.
* We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
[*]All devices that use hi6250 chipset and use kernel 4.1.
* hit thank buttons, it's free.
* want more roms for P8 Lite 2017/P9 Lite 2017, simply bring me up beers by the following button.
C432B161 firmware, restore it before flash the rom from here.
vendor.img: you must be on stock one, so don't wipe it because with other custom vendor.img will never ever boot.
Make sure to the stock backup saved on pc, I'm not responsible for any bricked or damage.
Reboot to TWRP.
Go to Wipe.
Choose Advance Wipe.
Check on Data and change file system to EXT4, will not ever boot with F2FS.
Wipe cache, data, dalvik and system.
Flash the rom.
Reboot and have fun then.
Camera: it's fully works with stock or other apps .
Graphis: both gralloc & hwcomposer.
Dual sim might will not work all variants, so don't waste your time by asking me to fix it.
Camera SHOULD work on every hi6250 now, so you have no excuse to say "it's not working with your builds/roms"
Fix audio on P10 Lite.
Add support to for Vulkan
check the screeshots for the worked video camera with stock Camera2 application.
Note: starting from now comments like "still have camera issues", "audio is not working" and similar ones will be ignored
you are free to use the rom you want because this is the latest build that will be on xda, also I'll post the rest of roms and works on my personal blog.