Thank you. It's working fine now. I flashed it and then added with gapps nano.
Does your device pass the safetynet check? Mine doesn't, even though there is no root installed (bootloader is still unlocked).
Haky sorry but I was a little late but I am now trying to convert my p8 lite 2017 pra-lx1 from android 7 to 8 ... all links with your tutorial in it are missing the nocheck recovery ,,, I can not find it anywhere !!
can you please provide me a link or any one of your folks can provide me with it, please.
As far as i know, this is the only rom perfectly working on PRA-LX1:
- camera is working as intended
- bluetooth does not have issues
- sound is correct
Your LOS16 (or OpenKirin one) got theses issues LOS15 does not have. I'll stick to it.
Kudos to support it !
@haky 86 just a small question for you.
I understand this is not a GSI ROM. In such a case, how are you doing:
- do you put LOS15.1 in /system and you do not symlink /vendor, providing your own ?
- or do you replace /vendor with your own stuff, thus erasing /vendor for GSI ?
I fix the boot of lineage 16.0 again, well I'll do aex 6.7 prolly.
* Your warranty is now void. * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.