[ROM][PRO|FUZE][23569|21904][21MAY10] TAEL ROM v4.23569/21904 • STANDARD EDITION •

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

TAEL

Retired Recognized Developer
96175476.jpg

v4.23569/21904 Standard Edition

Features

• Windows Mobile 6.5
  • HTC Sense 2.1
  • Leo and Rhodium Phone Canvas (Video Call Support)
  • Auto Call Recorder
  • Microsoft MyPhone
  • PIM Backup
  • Microsoft Facebook
  • Google Maps
  • Windows Live and Live Messenger
  • Opera Mobile
  • Palringo
  • Remote Desktop Connection
  • Games (Bubble Breaker, Solitaire, Teeter)
  • HTC Album
  • Audio Booster
  • FM Radio
  • Resco Photo Manager
  • HTC YouTube Client
  • Core Player
  • Nitrogen MP3 Player
  • Advanced Configuration Tools
  • cleanRAM
  • HTC Communication Manager (with all functions)
  • Fuze/Pro Keyboard Selector
  • FDC Task Manager
  • EzInput Menu
  • JBlend Java
  • Microsoft Marketplace
  • Quick GPS
  • Shake and Save (screen capture tool)
  • SIM Manager
  • WiFi Router
  • Screen Rotator
  • Resco File Explorer
  • Torch
  • RSS Hub
  • Cyberon Voice Speed Dialer
  • Swype
  • Finger Keyboard (supports 22 languages and more)
  • ... and many useful features and essential tools!

Last edited:
Reactions: _django_

TAEL

Screenshots | Changelog | Bug Tracker

Screenshots

Changelog

v4.23569/21904 STANDARD EDITION - 21 May 2010

• [UPDATED] Windows Mobile 6.5 Build 23569/21904
  • [UPDATED] Cookie Home Tab Editor 1.7.1.2
  • [UPDATED] Resco Photo Manager Pro 7.10
  • [UPDATED] Google Maps 4.1.0.44
  • [UPDATED] EzInput 2.0
  • [ADDED] Kimi's Sense SMS Bubbles Mode
  • [ADDED] Some of Stock Ringtones and Alarms
  • [FIXED] Finger Keyboard Taskbar Size
  • [FIXED] Keyboard Issues
  • [FIXED] Phone Keypad Overlap
  • [TWEAKED] OEM Drivers and Kernel
  • [CHANGED] Theme and Battery Icon (can change with Advanced Config)
  • [CHANGED] Default Page Pool 8
  • [CHANGED] Minor changes/tweaks/fixes like always!

Last edited:

TAEL

Download | Add-Ons | Hotfixes

72286.png
Download

PASSWORD : " TAEL " (case sensitive and without quotes)

[LATEST] v4.23569 (21 May 2010) and v4.21904 (21 May 2010)
please don't make mirror links.

• v4.23569 Standard Edition : [DOWNLOAD]
  • v4.21904 Standard Edition : [DOWNLOAD]
  • [DIRECT LINK] - AVAILABLE FOR DONATORS ONLY (if you are a donator : Send PM + PayPal Confirmation ID)

Old Releases

34811350.png
Add-Ons and Hotfixes (not for all releases)

Last edited:

TAEL

29526559.png
Support It!

This is a free software. You can download and use it for free. But if you like that and want to support this project, you can send some donations and help to keep this alive! Your contributions are appreciated always and donators will have extra abilities such as special requests and more post-by-post support. Thanks a lot for supporting TAEL ROM and actually supporting your device!

Donate via PayPal : https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=9006462

48304610.png
Spread It!

Use TAEL ROM Userbar in your signature here and another forums if you like to help spreading TAEL ROM. Please don't forget to link it to this thread.

Thread Link : http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=585129

6028982.png
Follow It!

Keep connected to TAEL ROM through social networks.​

Twitter : http://twitter.com/TAELROM
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/pages/TAEL-ROM/117562344939921
TAEL ROM Group on XDA-Devs (thanks to it's administrator, mcmasterp) : http://xdaforums.com/group.php?groupid=200

Last edited:

TAEL

25056499.png
Tips

1. [HOW TO USE] Are you a noob? Don't know how to use this? So read this thread carefully : http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=448008
  2. [COMPATIBLE DEVICES] This ROM is compatible with GSM Raphael only. If your device is HTC Touch Pro or AT&T Fuze, you can use it. Other device (such as Sprint Touch Pro) cannot use this because this ROM doesn't support CDMA.
  3. [AFTER FLASH] It's highly recommended to do a Hard Reset just right after flashing NBH file to the device.
  4. [DEAD BOOT] Sometimes maybe boot process stop or first boot customization hang without any progresses. This is not related to ROM bugs, it happens sometimes because of some reasons. If that happened to you, just Hard Reset your device and try again.
  5. [KEYBOARD LAYOUT] Default keyboard layout is set for HTC Touch Pro. If you have AT&T Fuze, switch your layout via Keyboard Selector and soft reset you device. Keyboard Selector app is located in "Start Menu > System Tools > Keyboard Selector"
  6. [SENSE LOCAL LANGUAGE] You can change your Sense language to your local language by editing "CurLang" in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\MUI , Set you local language code for it. (find your local code here)
  7. [UC] If you want to use SDConfig.txt to install your CABs and apply your customizations, please read this post before doing it.
  8. [TASK MANAGING] You can manage all your running apps, processes and etc easily. For more information read this post.

6294278.png
FAQ
[Q:Sense Clock] Everytime I go to Sense home, Clock is changed to another time and flips to correct time. What' the problem?
[A] It's not a bug or problem. It's HTC Sense effect of home tab. Don't worry about it! ;) If you don't like it, You can disable it. Read Here.

[Q:Sense Messaging] When I'm reading a message in Messages tab, I can't go back to Sense. Actually there's no back button. What should I do?
[A] It's because of incomplete HTC Sense port. Use End Key to go back to Sense Home Tab. (until developers fix that)

[Q: Sense Landscape] When I slide out hardware keyboard or rotate screen via app, all things goes to black and I can't use Sense. What's the problem?
[A] HTC Sense doesn't support landscape. It's not related to this ROM, it's because of Sense design and HTC's fault. :D You can use Photos and Music tabs in landscape mode only.

[Q: Sense .... Bug] Why I have .... bug in .... in Sense?!
[A] Because HTC Sense is NOT ported completely to VGA yet and it have many bugs and issues still. Please don't count them in TAEL ROM bugs. Be patient and wait for developers to fix them. :)

[Q: Phone Dialer] How is the Leo/Tachi/Rhodium dialer?
[A] See screen shots in post #1228 . (if you want video call support, choose Rhodium dialer).

[Q: Sense Default Wallpaper] How can I change my wallpaper to default black with weather in Sense?
[A] You should modify your registry entries manually. Read this post. (it's a bug of VGA sense)

Last edited:

Warjcowski

Nov 9, 2008
At the request of TAEL

At the request of our GREAT chef, TAEL:
Support It!

This is a free software. You can download and use it for free. But if you like that and want to support this project, you can send some donations and help to keep this alive! Your contributions are appreciated always and donators will have extra abilities such as special requests and more post-by-post support. Thanks a lot for supporting TAEL ROM and actually supporting your device!

Donate via PayPal : https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=9006462

Spread It!

Use TAEL ROM Userbar in your signature here and another forums if you like to help spreading TAEL ROM. Please don't forget to link it to this thread.

Thread Link : http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=585129

Follow It!

Keep connected to TAEL ROM through social media's.

Twitter : http://twitter.com/TAELROM
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/pages/TAEL-ROM/179230603734

Last edited:

CR7KB24

Nov 18, 2008
Just a tip, i would suggest having your start menu stock, no custom icons, that way people can customize to there liking or keep stock if they like, just my opinion.

Great work :), looking forward to trying this but will have to change those start menu icons no offence I just like mine simple and stock

Like everything else you did with this rom.

Last edited:

pmorganii

Jan 15, 2007
Houston
looks really nice! flashing now. looks like there may even be a newer sys/xip out there too - 23412? looks like it may or may not be newer that 23049, but it has a newer contacts app. saw it on the blackstone forum...

bangbang023

Nov 9, 2007
Brooklyn, NY
www.bangbang023.com
Man, your release is the most intriguing of any in a while. I would love to see a Lite version without manila and all the other extras, but I don't know what the building process involves and how time consuming that would be for you.

TAEL

Just a tip, i would suggest having your start menu stock, no custom icons, that way people can customize to there liking or keep stock if they like, just my opinion.

Great work :), looking forward to trying this but will have to change those start menu icons no offence I just like mine simple and stock

Like everything else you did with this rom.

Shortcut icons are stock, I just made custom icons for folders and 3rd party apps.

looks really nice! flashing now. looks like there may even be a newer sys/xip out there too - 23412? looks like it may or may not be newer that 23049, but it has a newer contacts app. saw it on the blackstone forum...

230409 is newer than 23412. It's from COM3 mainline and more stable than COM4 mainline ones such as 23412.

Thanks for contributions, please send your feedbacks and reports.

TAEL

Man, your release is the most intriguing of any in a while. I would love to see a Lite version without manila and all the other extras, but I don't know what the building process involves and how time consuming that would be for you.

Titanium version will available soon, but I suggest you try this ROM also. You'll see more performance and no difference between non-manila versions. If you dont like manila, you can disable that and have much more performances.

Send your feedbacks, so I can cook better ROMs as you wish.

bangbang023

Nov 9, 2007
Brooklyn, NY
www.bangbang023.com
Titanium version will available soon, but I suggest you try this ROM also. You'll see more performance and no difference between non-manila versions. If you dont like manila, you can disable that and have much more performances.

Send your feedbacks, so I can cook better ROMs as you wish.

I'm flashing as we speak. I couldn't help it lol. I've been itching to try some of the newer builds, but no one has released anything worth using until you came along.

TAEL

Thank you for this release.:)
Correct me if I'm wrong, but JBed is not included in ROM? Also, free RAM is somewhere around 125 MB after boot, right?:confused:
During to applying some changes and figures, JBed is not included yet. It'll be included in next reason. You can install it separately by CAB. Current release is more lite.

Free RAM is ~125MB after boot as you can see in screenshots. By using cleanRAM (included in ROM), you can imporve it also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    is opera installed somewhere? i must be missing it
    Opera Browser is in the Internet folder. :)
    96175476.jpg

v4.23569/21904 Standard Edition

Features

• Windows Mobile 6.5
    • HTC Sense 2.1
    • Leo and Rhodium Phone Canvas (Video Call Support)
    • Auto Call Recorder
    • Microsoft MyPhone
    • PIM Backup
    • Microsoft Facebook
    • Google Maps
    • Windows Live and Live Messenger
    • Opera Mobile
    • Palringo
    • Remote Desktop Connection
    • Games (Bubble Breaker, Solitaire, Teeter)
    • HTC Album
    • Audio Booster
    • FM Radio
    • Resco Photo Manager
    • HTC YouTube Client
    • Core Player
    • Nitrogen MP3 Player
    • Advanced Configuration Tools
    • cleanRAM
    • HTC Communication Manager (with all functions)
    • Fuze/Pro Keyboard Selector
    • FDC Task Manager
    • EzInput Menu
    • JBlend Java
    • Microsoft Marketplace
    • Quick GPS
    • Shake and Save (screen capture tool)
    • SIM Manager
    • WiFi Router
    • Screen Rotator
    • Resco File Explorer
    • Torch
    • RSS Hub
    • Cyberon Voice Speed Dialer
    • Swype
    • Finger Keyboard (supports 22 languages and more)
    • ... and many useful features and essential tools!
    So here is to the last couple post in relation to MMS, Ringtones and Tachi dialer screen size.

MMS- Being a former at&t employee during the years of all the buy outs end mergers I can tell you this. Here are some reasons that your MMS may not be working and have nothing to do with the switch overs ( at least at this point)

1.) you do not have an active data plan on your account... ie - PDA Personal plan, MediaNet pay-per-use or even MMS pay-per-use as MMS requires this to download pics and vids.

2.) you have MMS blocked.

3.) you are on an grandfathered AT&T "blue" plan that does not support the current MediaNet SOC codes required.

4.) you have MediaNet blocked

5.) tried screwing with your registry and or MMS settings and royally messed things up.

if you answered yes to 1 - 4 call 1-800-331-0500 and talk to an at&t rep to straighten the mess out. PS. If you don't like waiting, every time you are prompted to push a number, just push zero you hear the lady tell you you are being transfered to the first available rep. :)

PS.. also try going into MMS settings and set retrieval mode to auto.

Ringtones - If your Ringtones are stored on your SD card try creating a folder on it called "My Ringtones" and put all of them in there. Change the ring using file explorer by pushing and holding the screen over your desired ringer for the menu to pull up and at the very bottom select "set as Ringtones" and presto. Otherwise go to Settings / Sounds & Notifications and change it there. Once you place the "My Ringtones" folder on your SD card all the MP3 ringers and such you have in that folder will show up in the drop down list.

TACHI DIALER resize issue.
    If you take the time and search this thread you would have found that this question has already been answered.
    Hello Tael,

Thank you for providing a newer version of your ROM.
    Does this build feature support for Greek language codepages (and regional settings)?

Many thanks in advance.
    Great ROM... I am running your latest edition.
    Only requests would be for Remote Desktop, even though you said it isn't on your list of essential apps.

Also is there an app currently installed to play RTSP files?
    Thanks again