[ROM] Project Alice 2.0 [AQG5] [full S8+ Port] [Fast] [Tweaks] [Debloated] [Magisk]

You guys want a Odex without mods or Deodexed with mods

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

usernamegold

May 26, 2014
Been running this ROM for the past few days and you did an excellent job. Way more smooth than superman rom, and the battery life is nice as well. Only bug I found is that I can't really sync my S health info back, but I doubt it's an issue with the ROM itself. Thanks, my guy :)

Blackion

Oct 16, 2013
After playing in Developers section (I don't remember whether I touched OEM lock) I got FRP Custom Binary Lock.

How I can remove it without losing my data?

Thank you

anab

May 8, 2010
After playing in Developers section (I don't remember whether I touched OEM lock) I got FRP Custom Binary Lock.

How I can remove it without losing my data?

Thank you
I had the same problem 2 months ago and the only way was formatting...
Unless theres a new way youre gonna lose it all. :rolleyes:

Blackion

Oct 16, 2013
I had the same problem 2 months ago and the only way was formatting...
Unless theres a new way youre gonna lose it all. :rolleyes:
There are different options. One is to flash with AP field only per https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdAhu45UPsU video. According to comments it has about 60% success rate.

Another one is to use Falcon Box.

A user named [email protected] said he can use his Octopus box via teamviewer to remove the FRP Lock - I'm not sure, will it work?

And, could you please suggest who might be an expert about FRP Custom Binary Lock?

anab

May 8, 2010
There are different options. One is to flash with AP field only per https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdAhu45UPsU video. According to comments it has about 60% success rate.

Another one is to use Falcon Box.

A user named [email protected] said he can use his Octopus box via teamviewer to remove the FRP Lock - I'm not sure, will it work?

And, could you please suggest who might be an expert about FRP Custom Binary Lock?
I did the 1st type and got a formated phone
About the 2nd one i dont know, good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.