• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM] Project x aosp android 6.0.1 (NIKEL) by Developers 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

elhattak7

Apr 8, 2012
bravo , great work tested for hours no bugs , good batery life, if possible integrating launcher or theme chooser (like cm13) for more custumisation possibilities, keep develloping...

Developers3.0

Aug 23, 2017
coming soon!!!

bravo , great work tested for hours no bugs , good batery life, if possible integrating launcher or theme chooser (like cm13) for more custumisation possibilities, keep develloping...

Ok, thanks for the support friend ... I still have problem to work with this aosp still being the rest of the tip of the iceberg, but I'm working and I will not give up on this project like the previous developer that give up project x

- coming soon
- news
- performance and customization
- and others

Reactions: Edwardfahmi

Developers3.0

Aug 23, 2017
I need the support you want to test the rom

- Send the feedback
- xiaomi redmi note 4 mtk
- xioami redmi note 4x mtk

Make a donation to help project x continue by Developers 3.0
?Paypal➖https://goo.gl/aUZVxk
btn_donateCC_LG.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    THIS AND AN AOSP BASED ON @DutchDanny & @robsonwaplog FOR MORE IMPROVEMENT AND PERFORMANCE IN THIS OPTIMIZED VERSION AND NEW RESOURCES

SUPPORT THIS NEW ROM

e3000d24a1ce1494f410b5e8126909c6_700x400.gif

GAPPS AND SUPERSU

f9f2336a6fae91c47f7db87210e5215b_960x500.jpg

Last Update 08/28/2017

- Google Play Protect

- Google Camera

- Google GTS

- Google Synthesis

- Google Gboard

- Google Connectivity Services

- Wi-Fi (Fix)

NEW
    - Android Oreo Alarm Tones

- Android Oreo Notification Tones

- Android Oreo Ringtones

MOD EDIT: No donations upfront
    Initial thoughts moving from Epic 7.6.1.0; much less features, as it's stock AOSP. However as such there is significantly noticeable increase in performance. It's a much much lighter ROM. Furthermore, everything appears to function correctly. Quick test of sms, MMS (first time in two custom ROMs and stock firmware that I could send MMS photos), wifi, data, camera (no video yet), sound functions fine, YES FINGERPRINT WORKS (thank God)...

More importantly however, an issue which was my biggest complaint over the miui base ROMs, was there poor kernel performance. Stock miui handles tasks very strangely and gets completely confused dropping severe in performance when multitasking heavily. Kernel improvements are apparent here with AOSP handling the workload.

I haven't experienced a single day in the last month and a half without force rebooting my phone a minimum of three times per day, depending on usage, with MIUI base. In contrast, I haven't experienced anything yet during fairly heavy usage over the past three hours. Obviously this will be something I'll observe closely and report on with more accuracy over time.

Thumbs up for this one so far.
    Last Update 08/28/2017

- Google Play Protect

- Google Camera

- Google GTS

- Google Synthesis

- Google Gboard

- Google Connectivity Services

- Wi-Fi (Fix)

NEW
    - Android Oreo Alarm Tones

- Android Oreo Notification Tones

- Android Oreo Ringtones

• DOWNLOAD
    ?Pcloud➖https://goo.gl/pvsLtb
    This sounds interesting, but I'd provide more information about the ROM if I were you, and organize the thread more. Also some screenshots would be appreciated.
    Thank you for your efforts.
    coming soon!!!

This is great , waiting for costumisation

Okay!!