1. Is it compatible with my device?
2. Is there Turkish (tr) language support?
3. Which link should I download from?
- Model number: A-MEDIA AUTO (1024X600 S)
- Android Version: 6.0.1
- CPU: 8 core 64-bit CPU Coretex-A53 @ 1.5G
- Ram: 2GB
- MCU Version: MTCD_MX_V2.36a_1
- core version: 3.10.0 [email protected] #390
- build number: px5-userdebug 6.0.1 MXC89L user.hct.20170308.105425 test-keys
Just read the OP and the head line again.
Nearly every language is supported, also Turkish
my English is not good. Google did not translate well in translation. I do not understand, does my device support?
Me too , Can you do it now? please share method to me thank youDo you know how to set a button to turn off the screen? I don't see it on the steering wheel key setting.
I have the paid version of this, updated to whatever the newest version was a couple weeks ago. For the last 2 or 3 versions, I have noticed the incredible lack of pep overall in the ROM. It's just super slow to respond to everything, and it shouldn't be, as it is relatively powerful, and on earlier version of this ROM it was super peppy. A good example is google maps. It's PAINFULLY slow. Anyone else experience this or have any ideas on how to troubleshoot or know a fix?
I do not understand? the application does not turn on when starting android px5 and I have to turn it on myself.Did you wipe cache respectively wipe system after some of the updates where it was told to do so?