FINALLY 5.2.0 Android 10 on my MIC AV8V5 PX6
- i installed Android 9 mod 4 with modinstaller pro 2
- i installed original firmware with upgrade disk tool v1.59 (had to press once reset button then it went into bootloader)
- i selected update.zip from in my case PX6-Blau-Android10 (original MIC)
- i updated MCU (from original MIC)
- i put update.zip from Hal9k_Mod_5.0_MTCx_HCTx_PX6_eng on sd card FAT32 64GB
- it took about 5min for the update
- i progressed the 4 OTA updates (everytime with no errors, not like last time)
- now i have version 5.2.0
- at the moment no problems
thank you all for help
it was never a problem with my SD cards or USB sticks
it was mainly the order of updates
i hope my thread can help others to find a quick solution
sometimes i had to put the sd card in my 2nd slot the mapslot on the right side of my radio. especially then when i used the sd card with the upgrade disk tool v1.59 (which i could not read in windows). on my main sd slot the card was not recognized. i think my device searches only in the 2d slot after a reset.
i had to press reset once and it recoverd me from my bootloop and everytime i thought i am completely lost.