Algo estás haciendo mal porque la pantalla que deberías tener es esta
Restoring the PX5 MTCE device on the 10 android.Also, using this method, go from 6-8-9 android to 10 android.
I want to warn you: Everything that you do, you do at your own peril and risk.
Create bootable SD card 10 Android PX5.
Important!!! : very demanding on the type of SD card !! I started installing the firmware when I changed 5 different SD cards from different manufacturers !!!!!
1. Unzip the bootable_sd_card_10_android_PX5 archive to C:/ disk on a laptop or computer.
2. Run SD_Firmware_Tool.exe (as administrator)
3. Select the firmware in .IMG - update_10_android_zavod_PX5.img
4. Click on the Create button.
5. After creating the SD card, insert it into the device and reboot it. The firmware installation will start automatically. Installation will take a very long time, about 40-60 minutes !!!!!
Restoring a SD card after restoring the device:
Ciao.... Per favore, ho bisogno di aiuto per quanto riguarda questo aggiornamento. Seguendo questa guida.
L'unità è un xTrons px5 MTCE_GS
1) Ho formattato la scheda SD utilizzando lo strumento e creato il firmware.
2) Avvio da SD Card è andato tutto alla perfezione... (Installazione Firmware)
3) Ricevi il messaggio Rimuovi scheda SD... Rimosso ok
4) Schermata che mostra il messaggio "cancellazione" . Ok.
5 Schermata nera con il seguente messaggio "-- Wiping Data... , Formating /data... "
Bloccato lì... Cosa ho fatto di sbagliato? Cosa fare dopo subito dopo va inserito il firmware da USB, togli Sd e metti USB.. devi fare istallazione del sistema altrimenti vedi nero..
Si certo..My device is originally Android 6.0.1 MTCD PX5. I installed Android 10 recovery by using Mod Installer Pro 2 and than installed HCT4_PX5_10.0_ota(2020/06/24) MX/WITSON and using it without any problem.
Can I install this by using "Update" option in recovery directly?
Hi. It's wonderful room. Just wandering can you maybe make mercedes mbux launcher? That would be nice. Thanks.BETA FULL version 1.2.2 from 03 December 2021 is available on the update server for download (Go to Settings Mod - OTA updates - click on the BETA VERSION button)
1. Added the ability to fully customize the soundbar.
The settings are located in Settings Mod - Mod Settings - Sound-related settings -Soundbar settings.
You can select and customize a panel of four types:
a) Standard panel
b) AV style
c) Circular panel
d) Animated panel
2.Fixed the work of Widgets, when after a reboot they did not work, if there was an auto-launch of Music or Radio, until they were closed and opened.
3.Fixed equalizer that did not save settings after reboot from OEM application - EQ_DSP - EQ_DSP_NEW.
For this you need:
- Reinstall this equalizer from the OEM application - EQ_DSP - EQ_DSP_NEW
- Enable setting from - Settings Mod - Mod settings - Sound-related settings - Initialization of the standard equalizer HCT7AMPSetup_NEW
4.Added control of the brightness of the rear camera when the Auto screen brightness setting is enabled by GPS.
The setting is in Settings MOD - Settings Mod - Auto screen brightness by GPS -Turn on maximum brightness when reversing.
5. New setting in Settings MOD - Mod Settings - Sound related settings - Pause third-party players when making a call via Bluetooth
6. New setting in MOD Settings - Mod Settings - Sound related settings - Automatic mixing of navigation apps
7. Other fixes and additions.
The doubt I have in the MCU, my device is S32F0 and I don't see anywhere that is MTCD-MTCE type. Am I right?, or am I wrong? and you can install this ROM because it is of type S32F0.