[ROM][PX5][Q][10.0] Malaysk ROM for PX5 RK3368 with Android 10

Search This thread

levelside297

Apr 8, 2021
Here is how it works for me (not as before...): turn on OBD but do not pair in Bluetooth, just connect it and push ON - mine has POWER ON button. Then launch, for example, TORQUE application - I use this code mainly! After 3 tentative the code will start and work fine. Now, if I stop TORQUE completely, but later I'll try to launch it again, it will NOT work anymore. To make it work again, I have to go in Bluetooth setup and delete OBD from paired devices (OBD will appear as paired); then TORQUE will work again. Each time I launch TORQUE I have previously to delete OBD from Bluetooth. It's annoying but at least it works!
Hi CICI,

first of all i want to thank you really, your method has made my HKS OB-LINK OBDII device work, iam so happy, it does not work every time, its very buggy, but atleast after many months i got it to work thanks to you.

Maybe Malay can look into this?

8 of 10 times it connect but in limited mode (only able to view 1 sensor) after few tries it connect correctly and i get all sensor (rpm, speed,etc)

So CICI thank you for discovering this.

krijger

Oct 21, 2007
Duiven
krijgerc.com
Where can i get the full version. I don't see any links in the openingstopic.

I have installes the lite version which is fast and stable. The only thing i have noticed is that my oneplus 6 in a call doesn't switch over to the radio ( sound).

wanze2001

Jun 16, 2012
Wildeshausen
Hello,
how can I delete system apps ? in my case I would like to remove PCRadio, then I still have Whatsapp installed but that can no longer be deleted either

dest4b

Oct 11, 2011
Hi :) i have installed the Pro version on my xtrons IB70ATTR 4Gb px5 Android 10 radio.

I have three Problems.

1. Bluetooth connection to OBD is not working. I cant see any Bluetooth device. Pairing from my Android smartphone is possible. Bluetooth Module is SD8350

2. I use Agamma Car launcher. But the Rom is overriding the Launcher after some minutes i get a screen with clock and speed.

3. My Usb SSD is often not working on first Boot. Its working after reset.

i hope someone can help :)

thx.

addamooo

Jan 18, 2021
Can you help me install a good ROM for my radio?
I would like to point out that I am new to these matters and would be grateful for explaining everything step by step.

Thank you - Adam
BMW E38-min (1).jpg

Malaysk, please advise what rom and how to install it. thank you!!!

Angelor1

Jan 7, 2021
i managed to install the lite version. Bluetooth didn't work before or now. Also i can't complete any download from playstore. It gets 100% and freezes. What can i do about these two problems?

noise672

Nov 28, 2011
Montreal
Last edited:

wanze2001

Jun 16, 2012
Wildeshausen
Hello,
I use a Dasaita radio and have now connected a Dasaita DAB+ adapter to the back of the radio, unfortunately I don't get any music from the adapter via DAB, only squeaks, hums and buzzes. In the settings I have selected the W8 adapter as specified, according to the app I also have reception and can select the stations, I can also see the RDS but the sound is missing. Does anyone have an idea what the problem could be?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Only for devices processor Rockchip PX5, MCU - MTCD, MTCE Android 10.0 !

Mod Q 10.0 Android PX5 RK3368
    For PX6 RK3399 mod 11 android is HERE
    For PX4 RK3566 mod 11 android is HERE
    For PX6 RK3399 mod 10 android is HERE
    [Firmware] [QCM6125] Dasaita MCU MTCH Android 12 HERE

Only for those who have 10 android installed, a PX5 processor and have an installed MCU that starts with MTC (X) - where X can have different letters.
    With firmware device, you need to understand all the risks. Neither I nor the website is not responsible for your actions and possibly killed devices! Everything you do - you do at your own peril and risk.

Before installing the firmware, be sure to try to get into the Recovery (I have this method - I press the RESET button (RST) and hold the buttons on the front panel of the device until the buttons blink - I release the RESET button and immediately press the RESET button again for a short time 1-2 times ).
    IMPORTANT!!
    : You cannot change the firmware versions in the system partitions - System, Vendor, ODM and Product (this is due to the fact that in 10 android these sections are dynamic and protected by the android itself from changes)- otherwise you will have a BLACK SCREEN after reboot and you will have to go to RECOVERY and reinstall the firmware from there (you can without deleting the data).

How do you know if your device is suitable for this forum thread? You can see the device in Settings - System - About device: look at the photo

What's added, fixed in LITE firmware version:
    Can't update Magisk module !! Only Magisk Manager can be updated!

Root access (Magisk) 8.0.2
    IMPORTANT!! : You cannot change the firmware versions in the system partitions in LITE - System, Vendor, ODM and Product - otherwise you will have a BLACK SCREEN after reboot and you will have to go to RECOVERY and reinstall the firmware from there (you can without deleting the data).
    Added ESFileExplorer, RootExplorer programs.
    Two modified launchers with the ability to customize them (located in Mod Settings).
    Enabled the ability to start the screensaver and set the start time to 15-30 seconds 1-3-5-7-10 minutes.
    By default, video viewing while driving is enabled and audio mute in Navigation is set to -3.
    Changed basic Settings.
    Possibility to set viewing of Internet traffic speed in the Status Bar.
    Ability to change color and gradient in the Status Bar.
    Many other changes and additions.

Installing LITE firmware version:

Unzip the archive and write the Update.zip file to a SD card or USB flash drive (must be formatted in FAT32). Insert into the loaded device. After a few seconds, the update menu will appear. We put a checkmark on Wipe Data (you will lose all your installed programs) and click on the Install button. See the screenshot below. The machine will reboot and the firmware installation will begin.
    1111.png

Download LITE version:
    Version updated as of March 29, 2024.

Be sure to read the instructions inside the archive, along with the firmware !!!
    I want to warn you: Everything that you do, you do at your own peril and risk.
    Can't update Magisk module !! Only Magisk Manager can be updated!

Download: https://disk.yandex.ru/d/LE0KPXUxW-dJkQ
    Mirror: https://mega.nz/file/wgp0nDoL#BKvQSiE6sZuuo9Fbq2a3_Glqtka52LBSe9SCfoRD9vw

----------------------------------------------
    What's added, fixed in FULL firmware version:

-Root access (Magisk) version 26.4 (26400)
    - Gps Parser was completely rewritten from scratch, support for A-GPS data was added from the chip side, positioning accuracy in open areas was increased to 0-1 meters. All GPS settings are located in Settings Mod - Mod settings - Car - New driver GPS. I recommend installing GPS update rate 2-4Mz
    -Ability to run Init.d scripts
    -Seven completely modified launchers with the ability to view tags for listening to music (any music app), Bluetooth music and radio stations.
    -The ability to customize Launchers (enable, disable unnecessary functions in the settings) and weather settings in them and display the speed via GPS.
    -4 types of screen savers with analog and digital clocks, with the ability to display GPS speed, weather, music listening tags (any music application),
    -Bluetooth music and radio stations from the Radio app. Full customization of screensavers - color, font, disabling unnecessary functions, your car logo, etc. In the settings.
    -Change splash screen - hold your finger in the center of the screen for 3-5 seconds - the view will change. Other screensavers are in the OEM app.
    -Changed the volume bar and reduced its disappearance time. It is also fully configurable in Settings Mod - Mod settings - Sound settings.
    -Fully customizable panel status with the ability to enable and disable buttons and icons in it in the settings and it is possible to completely disable it.
    Reload key added to the status bar.
    -Added buttons "Screensaver", "Music", "Navigation", "Bluetooth Music" in the status bar (can be enabled or disabled in the settings).
    -The screensaver is now launched in all programs, in the Settings Mod there is an Application Whitelist, where you can specify applications where the screensaver will not start.
    -Added a list of applications in the Settings Mod, where you can specify autostart after sleep.
    -Added equalizer ViperFX - you can watch the settings in the video
    -Changed Bluetooth Music app (from the OEM app).
    -Applications Music, Radio, Video have been completely changed. You can install standard applications and mod app from the OEM application.
    -Video files can be played in the background.
    -10 different types of radio apps have been added in the OEM app (including radio with Day and Night support). Go to the OEM app and install the app from there.
    -8 different types of Music app have been added in the OEM app.
    -You can execute your scripts in the System/etc/Init.d folder
    -Settings Mod - MOD Settings - System settings - added automatic screen brightness by GPS.
    -Added four customizable buttons to screensavers to launch your programs.
    a) Long press on the button - select the application.
    b) Short press on the button - start the application.
    - You can now configure the MODE button to launch your applications. Located in Settings Mod - MOD Settings - System Settings - Select applications to launch by pressing the MODE button. If it is disabled, the standard method of operation of the MODE button is used (launching Radio-Music-Video)
    - Added the ability to automatically adjust the sound based on GPS speed. Located in Settings mod - MOD Settings - Sound settings - Auto volume control by GPS.
    -Added the ability to set pop-up messages about playing Music, Radio, Bluetooth music and other music app. Located in Settings Mod - MOD Settings - System Settings - Popup Settings.
    - USB and WiFi are initialized after the system is fully booted and after sleep.
    - New method and settings of the whitelist of programs to run after sleep (located in Settings Mod - Mod Settings - System Settings)
    - New whitelist for programs in which the screensaver will not start (located in Settings Mod - Mod Settings - Screensaver Settings)
    - Redesigned Launcher with day and night support. Also added to Settings Mod - Mod Settings - Launchers to configure it. You can customize the display of the main screen
    - Clock, GPS speed, Weather or choose to display your logo (download a logo on the Internet (for example, a BMW car logo), in PNG format and preferably with a transparent background and copy the file to the device's internal memory). If after updating the firmware, every time the system boots, the location permissions for the launcher are asked, go to Settings Mod - Mod Settings -Launcher Settings - Launcher with day and night support and enable GPS speed display.
    -New graphic equalizer in Music and Screensaver apps, with four different graphic equalizers and color selection.
    - You can now set the time for showing music and radio notifications in Settings Mod from 1 to 10 seconds.
    - You can change the DPI of the screen. The range is from 260dpi to 160dpi (standard 220 by default) - I set it to 200dpi. Located Settings Mod - Mod Settings - System Settings.
    - You can assign the launch of your applications to the buttons on the steering wheel or on the front panel of the device. Located in Settings Mod - Mod Settings - Car (as you select applications there, then assign buttons through the standard application, for setting the buttons on the steering wheel, for example). - you can watch the video on how to configure, watch from 3 minutes 45 seconds -
    - More flexible graphic equalizer settings are in Settings Mod - Mod Settings - Sound Settings.
    - Configurable rear camera parking lines, you need to go to Settings Mod – Car-related settings – Extra settings and enable 1-2-3 type of Rear view ruler.
    - Ability to disable autorun of standard applications after booting or after sleep. Located in Settings Mod- Mod Settings - System Settings - Autostart applications after sleep / reboot - Disable the standard autostart mechanism for Radio, Music, BT.
    - Ability to change the theme Day - Night automatically by Auto screen brightness via GPS. Located in Settings Mod- Mod Settings - System Settings - Auto Screen Brightness via GPS - Change the Day/Night theme automatically (it is advisable to reboot later for the changes to take effect)
    - Added DFX Light Processing 2 impulse to ViperFX, which radically changes the sound on the device. It must be activated in ViperFX.
    - Added the ability to fully customize the soundbar.
    The settings are located in Settings Mod - Mod Settings - Sound Related Settings - Soundbar Settings.
    You can select and customize the panel from four types:
    a) Standard panel
    b) AV style
    c) Circular panel
    d) Animated panel
    - -Screensaver with new graphic equalizers - a long press at the bottom of the screen changes the entire appearance of the screensaver, a short press in the middle of the screen - changes the graphic equalizer (install the screensaver from the OEM application, name /ScreenClock_Malay/MTCScreenClock_MOD_NEW_EQ.apk)
    Many other fixes and additions.

Installing FULL firmware version:

You must download the LITE version, read the instructions inside the archive and be sure to install the LITE version on your device.

VIDEO FULL version

Online update 1.1.8.5 released on August 12, 2021
    Online update 1.2 released on 02 October, 2021

Online update 1.2.2 from 03 December 2021
    Online update 1.2.8 from 27 July 2022
    Latest BETA firmware version 1.2.9.5 dated January 22, 2024
    -WebView will no longer be updated
    -Screen saver with new graphic equalizers - a long press at the bottom of the screen changes the entire appearance of the screensaver, a short press in the middle of the screen - changes the graphic equalizer (install the screen saver from the OEM application, name /ScreenClock_Malay/MTCScreenClock_MOD_NEW_EQ.apk)
    -Updated Magisk to the latest version 26.4 (26400) (after installing the update, wait until Magisk is automatically updated to the latest version)
    If after updating Google services, some applications stopped working for you, then a possible solution is :
    Try going to Settings - Applications - Show all - in the upper right corner click on the three vertical dots - Show system applications. We are looking for the Android Webview application and delete its update (also click on the three dots in the upper right corner).

Sample ViperFX settings -

About Iphone and WiFi: https://xdaforums.com/t/rom-px5-q-1...-rk3368-with-android-10.4175209/post-86043841
    If you do not run applications where authorization is required : https://xdaforums.com/t/rom-px5-q-1...-rk3368-with-android-10.4175209/post-87005437
    Important information (announcement of future OTA updates) - https://xdaforums.com/t/rom-px5-q-1...-rk3368-with-android-10.4175209/post-84457253
    Who wants to translate Settings into their native language - https://xdaforums.com/android-auto/...roid-6-8-9-t3955343/post80203246#post80203246

----------------------------------------------
    Many thanks to the respected Graser from the 4PDA forum for invaluable help in creating the firmware!
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    This post is in edit mode! Errors and inaccuracies are possible!
    Please excuse me in advance! I very rarely answer questions and do not use private messages!
    I want to write to everyone just for information, so to speak, for information :)
    The update server always contains an updated version of the firmware, so to speak, a transitional one, where fixes - additions are gradually accumulated for the next online update.
    If, for example, someone needs to reset the settings to the factory settings, then I recommend installing the LITE version of the firmware again and updating again to the Full version.
    For example, updates are now accumulated, unlike version 1.1.6:
    UPD : 09/02/2021
    - Magisk updated to the latest version 21.4
    - Manager Magisk to the latest version 8.0.7
    - In Launcher Mal Dark, the buttons on the left and right panels have been slightly redone.
    immediately open the access point settings.
    open a third-party dialer
    open MTCDialer for voice calling
    - Fixed Screen Lock
    - Fixed crash of the screensaver if it could not receive weather data from the provider. (if you installed it from an OEM application, you need to update it again after updating the firmware)
    - zlink version 4.0.14
    UPD : 11/02/2021
    - Android base from 10/17/2020
    - Fixed Easy Connect and updated to the latest version 4.1.1
    - In Settings Mod - Settings MOD - System Settings - Pop-up Notification Settings - new settings have been added:
    1. Enable display of album covers (picture)
    2. Covers display size in px (pixels) - from 10 px to 100 px (see screenshots)
    - Fixed autostart Nav Radio + after sleep (it won't start from the background)
    - Added French and Polish translation to Mod Settings (thanks to oxygen and XDA users)
    - In the Bluetooth application the panel of incoming and outgoing calls has been changed.
    For example, updates are now accumulated, unlike version 1.1.7:
    UPD : 24/03/2021
    - Android base from 02/25/2021 - only for PX5
    - Android base from 12/17/2020 - only for PX6
    - Android base from 02.10.2020 - only for PX30
    - Latest version of Magisk
    - Fixed removing the bar status (after rebooting, it reappeared)
    - Added starting services after boot and sleep
    - Added a choice of delay (from 1 to 60 seconds) of the second, third, fourth application for autorun after loading.
    - Many other additions and fixes
    UPD : 26/03/2021
    - The ability to disable the standard mechanism of autorun Radio, Music, etc. standard applications (Mod Settings - MOD Settings - System Settings - Autostart applications after system boot)
    - Fixed initialization of Wi-Fi after boot.
    - Fixed launch of Radio (when launched with zero frequency and empty radio buttons)
    UPD : 30/03/2021
    - Added Italian translation to rear camera app
    - Added the ability to adjust the sound with your finger in the soundbar
    - Added the ability to display radio station logos in the Radio application, pop-up notifications, in the screensaver.
    All Radio applications that have the ability to display logos are located in the OEM application and have the word _logos at the end of the name, for example
    HCT4Radio_MOD_Malay_logos.apk
    HLARadio_MOD_Mal_logos.apk
    MTCRadio_MAL_NEW_logos.apk
    You need to reinstall the Radio applications from the OEM.
    Question: What needs to be done to show the logos of radio stations?
    Answer:
    1. Download for example this archive of logos - https://disk.yandex.ru/d/8hmqpKHga0fQHQ or download them yourself from the Internet.
    2. The picture must be in .png format, preferably with a resolution of 250X250 px or 500X500 px (the higher the resolution, the better the picture will be shown in the screensaver)
    3. Find out the frequencies of radio stations in your city by entering into Google search "frequencies of radio stations (your city)"
    4. Rename pictures in .png format with the name of the radio station frequency. For example: there is a radio station Record, it broadcasts in your city at a frequency of 102.3 -
    rename the picture with the name 102.3.png
    5. Create a Radio folder and copy all your pictures there.
    6. Copy the Radio folder to the root of the sdcard internal memory.
    It should then look something like the screenshots:
    Screenshot_20210329-165844.png
    Screenshot_20210329-153619.png
    Screenshot_20210329-124128.png
    Screenshot_20210329-124201.png

UPD : 09/05/2021
    Added DFX Light Processing 2 impulse to ViperFX, which radically changes the sound on the device. It needs to be activated in ViperFX.
    Added partial support for a screen resolution of 1920x1080 (for new devices that have such a screen resolution, not all applications can be installed from OEM applications). I can’t check it myself, there is no such screen.
    Updated Magisk to the latest version.
    Ability to disable autorun of standard applications after loading or after sleep. Located in Settings MOD - Mod Settings - System Settings - Autostart applications after sleep / reboot - Disable the regular autostart mechanism for Radio, Music, BT.
    The ability to change the theme Day - Night automatically by Auto screen brightness by GPS. Located in Settings MOD - Settings Mod - System settings - Auto screen brightness by GPS - Change automatically the Day / Night theme (it is advisable to reboot later so that the changes apply)
    New screensaver in the OEM application. Name - MTCScreenClock_NEW_Factory.
    Fixed theme in MOD Settings.
    Updated launcher - Launcher 10 android to the latest version.
    Fixed bluetooth application HCT4BlueTooth_Mod for light theme (reinstall it from OEM application)
    Added Portuguese translation - thanks to Nuno
    Many other fixes and additions.
    UPD : 18/05/2021
    Fixed the equalizer, which is in the OEM application - HCT7AmpSetup_NEW (did not save the settings after reboot) - you need to reinstall it from the OEM application.
    Fixed light theme in Launcher 10 android. Added the ability to change the launch of applications in the bottom bar for buttons.
    - Long press on the button - select the launched application
    - Short press - launch the application

Latest BETA firmware version 1.2.9.5 dated January 22, 2024
    -WebView will no longer be updated
    -Screen saver with new graphic equalizers - a long press at the bottom of the screen changes the entire appearance of the screensaver, a short press in the middle of the screen - changes the graphic equalizer (install the screen saver from the OEM application, name /ScreenClock_Malay/MTCScreenClock_MOD_NEW_EQ.apk)
    -Updated Magisk to the latest version 26.4 (26400) (after installing the update, wait until Magisk is automatically updated to the latest version)

Well, I wrote this to keep everyone in the know, all of this will of course be in the next update, when there will be a more voluminous accumulation of fixes and everyone will receive it automatically.
    This applies to ALL PX5-PX6-PX30 units

I will try to add information about new fixes and additions in this post! (you can bookmark it :) )
    Restoring the PX5 MTCE device on the 10 android.
    Also, using this method, go from 6-8-9 android to 10 android.
    I want to warn you: Everything that you do, you do at your own peril and risk.
    Create bootable SD card 10 Android PX5.
    Important!!! : very demanding on the type of SD card !! I started installing the firmware when I changed 5 different SD cards from different manufacturers !!!!!
    1. Unzip the bootable_sd_card_10_android_PX5 archive to C:/ disk on a laptop or computer.
    2. Run SD_Firmware_Tool.exe (as administrator)
    3. Select the firmware in .IMG - update_10_android_zavod_PX5.img
    4. Click on the Create button.
    5. After creating the SD card, insert it into the device and reboot it. The firmware installation will start automatically. Installation will take a very long time, about 40-60 minutes !!!!!
    Restoring a SD card after restoring the device:

Download: https://mega.nz/file/chwAVI4A#_DHfhpxGEnswyhTk1K4tjps5ohS64N5Cjz0GQOLMVsU
    Online update version 1.1.6 has been released.
    - Fixed work of online players (for example Spotify) after sleep.
    - New Settings Mod with support for day and night
    - Fixed DPI change
    - In the bluetooth application, the display of the contact list has been redesigned
    - Updated to the latest versions of ZLINK and EasyConnect
    - Fixed showing WiFi in the notification shade.
    - Many other fixes and additions.
    Version 1.2.2 from 03 December 2021 is available on the update server for download
    1. Added the ability to fully customize the soundbar.
    The settings are located in Settings Mod - Mod Settings - Sound-related settings -Soundbar settings.
    You can select and customize a panel of four types:
    a) Standard panel
    b) AV style
    c) Circular panel
    d) Animated panel
    2.Fixed the work of Widgets, when after a reboot they did not work, if there was an auto-launch of Music or Radio, until they were closed and opened.
    3.Fixed equalizer that did not save settings after reboot from OEM application - EQ_DSP - EQ_DSP_NEW.
    For this you need:
    - Reinstall this equalizer from the OEM application - EQ_DSP - EQ_DSP_NEW
    - Enable setting from - Settings Mod - Mod settings - Sound-related settings - Initialization of the standard equalizer HCT7AMPSetup_NEW
    4.Added control of the brightness of the rear camera when the Auto screen brightness setting is enabled by GPS.
    The setting is in Settings MOD - Settings Mod - Auto screen brightness by GPS -Turn on maximum brightness when reversing.
    5. New setting in Settings MOD - Mod Settings - Sound related settings - Pause third-party players when making a call via Bluetooth
    6. New setting in MOD Settings - Mod Settings - Sound related settings - Automatic mixing of navigation apps
    7. Other fixes and additions.

Soundbar video: